What am I?

• Gemmini

There are a lot of factors a sign is dominant. Being the rising or the sun sign is not the only one. Even if a sign is dominant, doesn’t mean the planet that rules it, is also dominant. For that, there are other factors to be considered.

This is just a quick look, so I don’t need birth time and location. I’ll just go with DOB.

Your Sun is in Gemini, and Gemini is dominant in your chart. Mercury is dominant as a planet. You are very much a Gemini. Sun conjunct Mercury, you have no problem with gathering intellectual information and communicating it. You are probably a chatter box, but even if you are somewhat shy and introvert, people always find a discussion with you interesting and lively. Neptune conjunct your North node in Scorpio. Your imagination and intuition are heightened here. You basically know your purpose and how to get there. But Neptune’s illusion and self undoing influence can distract you from it, lure you to a different path and then back. North node in Scorpio asks you to focus on what is real and true. Take reality as it is and get to the bottom of the matter. Life in the physical is often, not what it seems. Find the essence, and life will then make more sense to your intellectual mind.

Moon in Gemini gives you ease in communicating your feeling. But do you really feel it? Because if you take time to explore your feelings, before communicating it, it will give your words and actions more weight, more meaning. You will touch the very person you want to touch. You will be awaken to not only the intellectual and visible, but also to what lies beyond. The essence, again. Open your mind to the unusual and the unexplored, Uranus in Leo makes sure that you will be shocked with your findings.

Mars in Aries is at home, so is Venus in Taurus. You love being pampered, preferably often. Be careful not to give your heart or friendship easily. Those ‘pampering’ you with sweet words and nice treats, may not be as nice and sweet as they seem. When at home, Mars energy is doubled. It will be hard to contain so much dynamism and impatience. But if you don’t, Mars will get the best of you. Instead of great achievement, you will find fierce enemies forcing you to be involved in endless and unproductive battle. Maybe you are not at fault, but self control has the advantage : you can save your boundless energy for more important things. After all, who is perfect?

• OHjoy

Quick look at your DOB. I am not looking at birth time and place.

Your sun is in Leo. Leo and Virgo are dominant signs in your chart. The Sun is dominant planet in your chart. In some ways this is a good placement. You enjoy being the center of attention, but you also enjoy being of service to others. You are inspiring and expressive yet grounded and humble. You are generous to yourself and to those you love, yet you are cautious enough to withdraw without over spend. Big picture and generalization is not enough for you, because you know, skipping important details is not a good thing.

Artistic and articulate, you probably can charm your way into many people’s hearts and minds. But watch for Moon conjunct Pluto giving you hidden aggression that can manifest in sarcasm or even anger. You ‘feel’ too much. Try to Be more aloof, let people and things be. At the very least try not let emotions get the best of you.

North node in Taurus, your purpose in this life time, is to establish values and possession. Personal values is more important than material possession. One way to improve your self worth is by personal development. Examine yourself, your strength and weakness, talents and knowledge etc. Accept yourself as who you are, and improve what you need to improve. Don’t let anyone define you more or less than your own definition, and don’t let their definition of you, upsets you or excite you too much. Because with South in Scorpio, you have done most homework, you already ‘know’ yourself, even if you don’t admit it. All you have to do now, is improvement that will increase your confidence and self worth.

Imagination can be a good path to improve yourself. Allowing it to grow and nurture it will keep Saturn in Pisces happy. You will feel so much freedom in the artistic field. But don’t forget to stay grounded and organized. Too much imagination can blur you from reality. Get rid of unnecessary guilt and stop taking other people’s burden/responsibility as yours. Each of us has our own responsibility. Mars conjunct Jupiter is a good placement if you channel Mars energy right, because Jupiter expands this energy. You will find progress if you don’t waste it on the wrong path.

• gorgeoustaurus

"i wo uld love a quick reading or meaning of all my retrograde planets..my dob is 4/28/1982 at 2.50 am MST ."

You have quite a few of retro planets. One might assume you have a long way to go to reach your destination. But life time after life time we all come back to learn. Just keep learning and eventually you will be there.

A planet in retro, is withdrawing energy, rather than bestowing energy. Often you are left with the negative influence planted inside you.

Mars retro is probably making you not comfortable using your energy. In a way it’s good because you think twice before taking any aggressive action, but it can delay you from taking action and making progress. Jupiter retro still bestows abundance, but more of inner abundance than outer. Means you may not be as ‘lucky’ as everyone else but you still feel good inside regardless. Saturn retro is probably the hardest for you. It is a planet of restriction and priority. When it retroes, I’d imagine you feel something is always holding you back no matter what you do. It seems you are stuck and always making the wrong move. Old man Saturn teaches karmic lesson, but when it retroes you feel that he never comes back to ‘review’ and so you don’t know whether you ‘pass the test’ or not. You then don’t know what to do or how, because you fear that every move you make is wrong and so you may decide not to make a move at all. Neptune retro adds its negative influence, you strongly feel that you are a victim of some sort or you are truly a victim of manipulation and abuse, but you feel as you deserve it because you don’t deserve better. Uranus retro may make you feel like you don’t belong to this world. You constantly feel different, not supposed to be here. Pluto retro may cause you to be secretive probably even paranoid when you feel someone knows about you too much. Pluto is a planet of the underworld, mystery and power. Because it retroes, instead of keenly investigating things and people that you are curious of, you probably avoid getting to the bottom of the matter. You want to take things light, but deep inside you know that some things are not what they seem.

All of this is normal and I’m sure each one of us has a bit of it. But you feel it strongly because it is imprinted in you when you were born. I would suggest to take it all in a stride. Just live your live one day at a time and do the best on each day. Make an honest assessment of yourself and try to take little steps to improve it every day. If ever you feel down, tell yourself This too shall pass and make affirmations to get back up on your feet. Affirmations can be done in many ways. You can write your own words. Jupiter retro, the inner abundance, is the key. Many people have to work for this abundance and yet you were born in it. Hold on to this gift and have a routine spiritual exercise such as meditation or yoga, anything based on your belief. A wise woman once said that the true life is in the spirit.

• Hi! My birthdate is July 5, 1968 @ 1:13 am. From about 2005 I have been very ill, almost dying twice. The first time I was very much at peace with going, even had 4 visions. The second time almost dying from Cancer, was not able to have peace to go. I always had the impression I was here to help someone who was struggling with addiction and keeping their temple "clean". Now that my physical body is "healthier", I am really struggling mentally. What I had "believed" to be true, is not how it turns out to be after all. Why was I so confused for the first part of my life? I feel I have had an awakening but was not prepared for it. I don't feel I can express my anger like I used to, if anything it would motivate me to be constructive. Now I feel expressionless and stumble for the right words, go through days feeling dazed and confused and my ability to recall skills I have learned and to show them appropriately are suffering. How am I supposed to "fix" this? Will it ever be able to be "fixed"?

• nasusone

I'll see what I can find with your DOBs

• Leoscorpion,

Thank you! I appreciate it!

• Nasusone

"From about 2005 I have been very ill, almost dying twice. The first time I was very much at peace with going, even had 4 visions. The second time almost dying from Cancer, was not able to have peace to go. "

Somewhere in 2004, Saturn was transiting close to your Sun. Saturn rules the physical body. If you haven't been paying attention to your physical health, this transit can be deadly. Saturn is Lord of Karma, a teacher and a Taskmaster. Saturn in your natal chart sits in Aries.

Aries influence is dynamic and energetic, full throttle action. Aries is the sign of youth, it is the sign of 'beginning'. Aries constantly look forward, switching from one interest to another. You probably have mastered many skills now. But Saturn's position here is to teach you pace yourself and learn to make priorities. as a Task master, Saturn teaches the importance of priority and organization. Taking up new responsibilities and new interests is awesome, but do NOT take more than you can handle and ONLY bear your own responsibilities, let others do theirs.

Your North node is in Aries, it is understandable if you have spent a lot of time charging ahead and move forward. It is, after all, your purpose in this life time. To embrace and utilize Aries influence. But there is time for everything. You can still achieve this purpose without going too fast and not pacing yourself. It is important to understand Saturn's lessons, because The Wounded Healer Chiron is also located in Aries, conjuncts your North node. This means, in achieving your purpose, you actually have to learn to pace yourself - or else you won't get there. With Chiron involved, you probably won't get there alive.

"I always had the impression I was here to help someone who was struggling with addiction and keeping their temple "clean". "

You have quite an army of help in Virgo. Uranus, Jupiter and Pluto are all here. Virgo rules the 6th house of daily routine, service and health. What you call 'impression' is the cosmic call for you to walk this path. Your own personal experience have taught you a lot about physical health. If you care to improve this knowledge so that you can be of service to others (Virgo influence), you will find that Jupiter bestows you abundance, Uranus will help you make a breakthrough (maybe you will invent new ways and more effective) and Pluto will help you locate the source of diseases or powerful healing ingredients you can use for yourself or for others.

"Now I feel expressionless and stumble for the right words, go through days feeling dazed and confused and my ability to recall skills I have learned and to show them appropriately are suffering. How am I supposed to "fix" this? Will it ever be able to be "fixed"? "

Again, this is Saturn and Chiron's teaching. Priority, and pacing yourself when you are at it. You are now getting a new direction, to the house that Virgo rules. You do not lose your skills, but these skills are not needed --OR --- If you are already in the health industry, you need to learn new skills. You might have not thought about learning these new skills, because they seem 'out of your league'. Don't worry about 'league'. Like I said above, you have quite an army of help in Virgo. Uranus position in Virgo, shows that you should NOT settle with the conventional and the explored. You should also dare to explore the unusual and the less explored.

"What I had "believed" to be true, is not how it turns out to be after all. Why was I so confused for the first part of my life?"

Neptune's illusion is great. Conjunct your moon, doubles this planet's influence. It is a great help for artists and those strive in creative field because it enhances imagination. But in terms of what is real and what is not, Neptune here is a big blockage. The moon, on its own, is a great help heightening your intuition. But because Neptune's shadow, you probably don't care to listen to your intuition. This is probably a choice you have made long ago. OR it is something emphasized in your family, probably the female side. Your mother, or elderly figure, no matter how kind they are, are not 'open' to differences of views and beliefs. And so, you are not raised to be 'open' either.

But the time has come for you to be awakened. Your near death experiences and struggles with health matters, have taught you a lot. Enter the 6th house, you will find your blessings there.

• leoscorpion..thank you so much for this tidbit and wisdom..i have heard similar readings..jus watned to get a full or bigger picture..the saturn retro explaination was very spot on as well as the jupiter retro..im still 'trudging along like a good bull' in my life and tryin to pick up the lessons and hardships and see the beauty in life as it is..perfect in all its balance..thank you again lovely lady for your time and gifts 🙂 ..much blessings and safety your way

• you're welcome gorgeous

take a small step at a time, you'll get there 🙂

• Leoscorpion

Thank you for the insight.I have been dealing with last consequences part for many years now which has gotten me into the depression which doesn't really let me function the way I may want to ,I lost my daughter last may 15 and since then I have been interested in more spiritual stuff, if that is what u mean by the unknown.I have tried meditating but haven;t had much success.i lost my job in jan this year and have been having hard time getting any kind of job.i am kind of confused as to which path to take ,the financial rut i am in now makes it harder to think.I was working in healthcare.I was starting to get better with my grief but since Jan i fel like i am going backwards.

• Leoscorpion,

Thank you! Thank you so much! This has given me so much HOPE! I am married to a Virgo!

We are always looking for a better treatment for Autism and healing our daughters' Crohns disease. I would love to start school for Holistic Healing, do you see this happening in the near future?

How do I correct the influence of Neptunes' Shadow?Or Will this always be? You are so right about my Mother. And the women in my family. It truly has hindered growth. I still struggle with this! Especially about overcoming being so emotional or is this an Autistic trait that runs through the family? I question this all the time.

I do really appreciate you taking time to research this for me. You are so "RIGHT ON" about everything. Do you offer services through another website so that I may refer friends?

• Gemmini and nasusone'

will reply to you soon

• Gemmini

Uranus has been transiting your 2nd house for some time around 2005 or so. Your finances has been erratic since then, your confidence might have decreased since then also. As a result, looking for a better paying job may have been hard for you, and so you stayed in the same job until you lost it in Jan 2010.

Pluto is occupying your 12 house since the last months of 2009. Pluto is asking you to deal with hidden or suppressed matters, old baggage from the past, or things you supposed to deal with but you didn’t want to. I see a possibility that family responsibilities have been taking much of your time, that you can’t attend to your career and personal life as much as you should. Pluto rules death among many things. With your child’s death, you now have more time to attend to these matters, or any matter you have previously ignored and forgotten. I know that it sounds heartless, but now you will need to focus on your future. Your child now resides peacefully with the stars, as time goes by you will be able to let go and heal completely from grief.

You are now experiencing consciousness crisis. This happens to many people at around the age of 50. At this age, the wounded healer makes a return to its position when you were born. In your case, it is the 1st house of self expression. It is reminding you of your role in the society. It can be hard to understand but the best healers are often those who have been wounded. A loss of a child creates a major hole in your heart. This experience will allow you to see the pain and suffering in others. You will see it in their eyes, without a word spoken. Because of the hole you carry in yourself, you can see the hole that other people carry, and so you can help them heal. What is important is that you don’t forget to start the healing process on yourself too. Neptune is also transiting this house. Try to stay grounded at all times. Neptune’s illusion is great. It wraps you in a fog of illusion, you may feel trapped in it. The good thing is, Neptune helps your imagination grows. You can use this to be creative and stay grounded while you are at it. I would suggest Kundalini yoga, rather than meditation, in your case. Only because Kundalini requires an active participation that you will learn to focus on bringing dynamic energy back into your life. Meditation is a great spiritual tool, but your mind right now is filled with memory of your child. It will be close to impossible to sit in silence and keep these memories away because the loss is so recent.

Once Kundalini energy finds its way up, the healing process will be much smoother. The chakras will respond and you will gain the dynamism you thought you lost. From here, you can go where ever direction Kundalini will take you. Maybe you will gain new interests, OR you will find a new path of spirituality OR simply get a new job, anything that pays the bills. It’s not an easy process, so summon all the courage and will in you, then start as soon as you can. Only you can change your life, nobody else. I hope this helps.

• "Thank you! Thank you so much! This has given me so much HOPE! I am married to a Virgo!

We are always looking for a better treatment for Autism and healing our daughters' Crohns disease. I would love to start school for Holistic Healing, do you see this happening in the near future? "

You mean start opening, or start enrolling? In any case, I would suggest you to learn about Kundalini and chakras. Uranus, breakthrough, has a lot to do with bringing up dynamic energy of creation (from root chakra upwards) which is the purpose of Kundalini yoga. There is more to it than just yoga. If you are interested, this will be a good start. When Kundalini energy flows freely in the body, you will experience a great 'opening' to the web of life. A powerful connection that can change your life forever.

"How do I correct the influence of Neptunes' Shadow?Or Will this always be? You are so right about my Mother. And the women in my family. It truly has hindered growth. I still struggle with this! Especially about overcoming being so emotional or is this an Autistic trait that runs through the family? I question this all the time. "

Cosmic influence is bestowed in a whole. Cosmic bodies are not humans. They don't pick what to bestow to who. Means we are getting all in one package influence, then we will sort it out ourselves. It's not a package that you can return or correct, you just have to take it and sort it out to your advantage. It is in the 'sorting out' that healing happens. Even if it runs in the family, if you work on it, you will make a progress no matter how small.

In your case, the moon is the mothering aspect, and Neptune is the imagination, illusion. You can choose to be creative and imaginative in your life and teach your family to be the same. With Neptune, the possibility is endless. Be fun and playful. Get a new hobby or take up new courses and keep busy. You will see that your stress (and everyone else) will be reduced and you don't get too emotional.

"I do really appreciate you taking time to research this for me. You are so "RIGHT ON" about everything. Do you offer services through another website so that I may refer friends? "

I have a blog where I write pretty much the general lessons I have learned including astrology. It's not something I want to share here. I only link it with those of similar interests, and those who are 'open'.

• forgot to say, the post above is for nasusone

just need to add. When I say Virgo influence, I don't mean a Virgo person, but the Virgo part of your chart. Means if your husband helps, that's good. If he doesn't, you have enough help to follow it through yourself.

hope it helps.

• Leoscorpion,

Thank you! You truly have been very helpful!

About school, it is to enroll. I need to make Yoga a daily practice in my life, I am sure it will help my daughter as well. I am especially grateful for finding this site, everyone has been very gracious in their advice and compassion. I hope to learn as much as I can! Peace be to you!

• nasusone

you are welcome. you are enrolling in Holistic healing, that is a good choice.

Kundalini will help you achieve this.

you will see how your own Kundalini will help others whose life force is not flowing freely

(therefore they are not well)

Uranus in Virgo will see to it that you make progress here, its energy is very much Kundalini

please don't forget to take a break now and then. remember my post to you at page 3

you can still achieve your purpose without ignoring Saturn and Wounded Healer's teaching

• let me know if you need a free link for Kundalini.

admin deletes links here, but if you grab it fast, they can't get to it

take care

• Leoscorpion,

Yes, Thank you! I would very much appreciate it!

• Im the same thing, we're called psy-empaths, i use it to help my friends out, and they know they cant hide anything around me haha, but thats the term for it. hope that helped