Reading please?

• Hi, if someone has time I would love a free reading . I am from New Zealand but live in Canada and am having work permit problems and might not be able to stay here. I have built a life here so it would devastate me to leave, can you see if this problem will work out in my favour? so I'll be able to stay here?

Also, (and maybe more importantly haha) can you see what will happen with Chris and I? if we will be together? He means an awful lot to me (he is here in Canada).

My birth date is October 1, 1984, I was born in England, raised in New Zealand and am currently living in Canada. I'm not sure if that information helps you.

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your time and expertise!!! I just paid out money that I couldn't really afford for a reading and she couldn't really tell me much, so I really do appreciate your time.

Thank you!

Alexandra

• Hello 123alex, I did a tarot cards reading regarding your situation of wanting to stay in Canada with Chris. These are the cards:

Situation like it is : The Devil

Action to be taken: 5 of pentacles

Future: Nine of Wands

What does that mean: The news are not good for you staying in Canada with your friend Chris. Be thankful for the opportunity of being able to live in Canada for a while. You will have more succes in concentrating on business than romance right now. Keep a long-term perspective - you'll have to deal with uncomfortable issues, but in time it will have been for the best. Fight your battle your own way. You may have to go it alone for the time being, but stay on purpose.

I wish I could gave you better news than this. Good luck