Twinsoul Here, readings

• moonraiz

I am sorry, cant get a time frame for you. do you have someone in mind. i pull a blank

apologies.

blessings

ts

• lovesfish

Are you sure this is what you really want?

blessings

ts

• ladycdf

I want this to work out for you. I feel how your heart hurts. The answer is yes, the time frame...quite a while. more than 6 mos. OMG what did you say. I dont really want to know.

right now he doesnt want to talk to you.he is so angry. say you are sorry one hundred more times.

blessings

ts

• Charmedwitchbenete

You will marry the one with the larger belly.

Blessings

ts

• Thank you Twinsoul, I've been waiting for this man for 7 years and you're right, I'm to the end of it all, you really are accurate there. I still have very deep love for him but he keeps me hanging on,all for nothing, it hurts horrible.

When will I ever have a good, loving relationship that will make me feel complete?

• TS, will I be meeting anyone named Chris soon? Any idea where?

Blessings!

• Thank you TwinSoul! I appreciate your time with me. The reason I asked, our astro charts show 60% harmony and 71% conflict. I was wondering if there was a long term chance for us, because there is a lot of love. It's overcoming the day-to-day that is the challenge. I just wondered if I should hold out hope for him to come back to me or to move on. That is the biggest part for me, since I am having trouble with this feeling we should be together despite the challenges. Thank you again for your time!

Sincerely,

UnicornMustang

• Hi Twinsoul. Can you tell me if I can be friends with David again?

Thank you.

• Twinsoul - I didn't say anything... I don't know why he would be angry with me. He's the one who decided to get engaged to his ex wife. We never had a fight... More thoughts?

• Hello Twinsoul.

Will Jason and I get married?

Thank You.

• Aww sorry TS i was on page 16 ... anywways i was just wondering if there is a chance for me and my husband to get back together we been separated for 6 months and he filed for Divorce but theres so much blockage he filed Jan and nothing is happening weird...anyways thanks for your time....

• Hi twinsoul,

Life has taken a big U-Turn. I was about leave my hometown for my further studies. However, due to some reasons I have to stay back and study from my hometown itself.

I am quite disturbed with whatever is happening in my life in context to my career and personal life.

I am about to begin my studies in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism. Then how will I end up in jewelery business??

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

Roop

• Twinsoul, somebody told me recently they could see a little girl around me and that I would be pregnant soon or one of my daughters. My eldest is 7 years so that can never be. But what about me? I seriously doubt it but it makes me curious to know who this little girl is. Can you sense anything?

• Morning Twinsoul, I don't know how many of these requests you are able to respond to, but if you don't respond, is that because you don't see a clear answer or just a matter of your timing?

I understand it is Mothers day in the States; happy mothers day to you all.

Love Greenshoots (p19)

• hello and happy mothers day everyone. Can you please tell me if i the relationships between myself and my children will and can be repaired I have been in such turmoil over this I just don't know how to repair it, pleasse some guidance. Thanks you in advance,

Heather

• ajahny

move on. your husband is not a faithful man. why do you want this pain to return to your life.

blessings

ts

• roop

all will be well. communications is a field with millions of students and 1000 jobs. that is how you might end up in the jewelry business. Perhaps this will be a job while you are in school. Your life is going well, sometimes the blessing lies in not getting what you ask for. I see happiness for you.Stop all of that worrying , you are a fortunate person, celebrate that. You will never struggle with love or money when you are older. go with the flow and take opportunities as they are presented to you.

Blessings

ts

• unicornmustang

Dear 60% compatibility and 71% conflict sounds like a normal relationship to me, lol. You can do better.

Blessings

ts

• Twinsoul I'm on page 19. Will Gavione and I get married? Please help. I don't want to waste anymore time if we're not. I've been with him for 7 years really rough long years.

• graphisist

Be kind and supportive. Law school is very stressful. As soon as your fiance gets a job, you will get married.

Blessings

ts