A message from Ms. Beth, our Angel lady

• Hi all,

I have this difficult task in my hand and there is no way around it but to say what I am told to say.

I have a message from Beth, our Angelreader, which I need to convey to all of you here.

Beth won't be coming to this forum any longer. This has nothing to do with "business" or being banned. It has everything to do with angelic truth and the time has come for Beth to move on towards divinity and into a more positive atmosphere. Beth and her Angels are not GONE, they just not coming here anymore.

Beth sends her well wishes and hugs to all the lovely souls she met in here. When the time is right, your paths will cross again. All the best and Angel blessings to all of you.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Well then, I hope she finds peace wherever she goes, and is still able too bring that others as well! I've missed you Emergence, how've you been?

• Well, that's very sad but I'm so blessed to have crossed paths with beth and for that I am thankful.

Thank you Emergence for being the bearer of the news,

Love and Blessings to all,

WWXXX

• Hi bluecat123,

I've missed you, addicted and the rest as well. I have been recharging my batteries, so to speak. My energies are at its low peak and I feel the need to get out of this forum, in order to separate myself from the emotions and the feelings of ill, sadness, hurt etc of others, whenever I read something that touches me deeply. Rest assured you and the rest I know are always on my mind and I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Witchwoman,

hi dear, you are welcome. I am honored to be able to do this for Ms. Beth.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Well, I for one will gladly lend you any energy I have too recharge Emergence! Have a good break, rest, we will hopefully chat with you soon!

• Thats too bad, she was such a gift, I hope she changes her mind. 😞

• Thanks Emergence for the message... best wishes to both of you.

I am glad we crossed paths as well and I'm thankful for that... 🙂

• Didn’t see just post a thread on the weekend, something like “Advice from Heaven”. Will she at least be honoring those who posted in this thread.

• This is sad news indeed. I too enjoyed the opportunity to cross paths with Beth, her guidance has been immeasurable. We are fortunate to have had the time we did with her. My hope is that this choice is hers and not guided by misunderstandings and actions of others. She will be missed. Her knowledge made a difference for me and for that I will be grateful always.

Emergence welcome back. I hear ya. Have been feeling drained lately myself. Hope you are doing better.

RCdreamer

• Hello Emergence,

Many thanks for updating us on Beth. I did notice that her posts had been deleted again. I am very sorry and I shall miss her inspirational and comforting posts. I hope she takes care of herself and can move forward, taking care of other people. Thank you so much Beth!

Welcome back Emergence, take care of you too. I think I'll be heading off for a bit, I feel pretty drained too.

• Emergence,

I've Missed You! Hope Your Doing Great, Seems as If everyones taking a break, I understand.

I really hope your feeling better too.

Awwhh, Beth Was very essential to the site, I understand that peoples draining energy

can become weakening and needs a new atmosphere, especially with

the admin on her back watching her every move! [thanks alot admin], & thanks for giving

us the message emergence. Blessings To Her. =(

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Emergence,

I send Beth the VERY BEST Blessings! My interaction with her and her angels has literally changed the way I view my life, how my day goes, how I view other people. Altho a newcomer here, I was guided to her and I'm astounded at the light she's brought into my life.

I see that all of us feel the same, and I hope that she can monitor our comments. Thank you Emergence for stepping in. Blessings to you, too, for carrying her message to us.

Peace.

aquajj

• emergence,

I will be emailing you sson hunn's for you to store my email,

I may no longer be on here as often as well ;(. I must go live now L O L.

I will keep you updated as well too.

Lots Of Love, 😉

• Dear Emergence,

Thanks for informing us. I will also email you with my address to keep. Please tell Beth she is greatly appreciated.

XOXOXO333Tanya

• This post is deleted!

• Yes Beth , angelreader will be missed by many and all of us who have been touched by her.

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS with your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE.

BLESSINGS

Julianna

Not sure how long I will be staying here as I sense I am now FLAGGED each time I post something

• Hi all, it's so sad to read that some of you might be leaving this forum 😞

I recently started participating and was looking forward to form long friendships,

I hope our paths cross again sometime

Best wishes to all of you!!