Can anyone help me? Why am I here?

• Hi there!

Hoping someone can help me with some questions I have.

I have this overwhelming urge that I am supposed to be doing something, only I don't know what it is. I have been told by several people that I am special, and that I have some sort of special ability, only I don't sense it or know what it is. If anyone can help me figue out:

1.) Any clues as to what direction I'm to be taking?

2.) If I really do have a special ability, what is it, and how do I further develope it?

Also, I have a very special 4 year relationship with someone and we are wondering if they are part of whatever I'm supposed to be doing, as we are drawn to each other like moths to flames. Although we are both cappys, we couldn't be more different! Other readings have told me that we are to be together, yet we can't seem to make a complete connection. Are we to be together for some reason other than a loving relationship such as helpers or is he my protector or warrior of some kind? Am I his?

My DOB is January 8, 1962, 5:05 AM In Missouri

Theirs is December 31, 1968, 10:35 AM in Utah

Any help anyone can give me will be so appreciated! This is driving me nuts! :}

• renzosluv

Hoping someone can help me with some questions I have: always use the most obvious tool.

I have this overwhelming urge that I am supposed to be doing something, only I don't know what it is: defence against surveillance.

I have been told by several people that I am special, and that I have some sort of special ability, only I don't sense it or know what it is: you need your energy.

If anyone can help me figue out:

1.) Any clues as to what direction I'm to be taking? away of your emotional attachments.

2.) If I really do have a special ability, what is it, and how do I further develope it? Stand on your integrity being with yourself, no matter what ill winds may blast you. Stand or fall, in the end you will remain exactly who you are.

we are wondering if they are part of whatever I'm supposed to be doing: no.

Are we to be together for some reason other than a loving relationship such as helpers or is he my protector or warrior of some kind? He is your protector and warrior of some kind.

Am I his? No.

My DOB is January 8, 1962, 5:05 AM In Missouri: You are most creative. Just how it manifests in your life will depend a lot on what are your values and your occupation. In all cases, it is wise to safeguard your personal property. Just be more careful than usual because there is a strong potential for someone to either rip you off or in some other way do something dishonest. Being such a creative force, this can bring great success in any of the artistic pursuits. This is an energy that can be used to further your success in many areas. Finally, this can represent an initiation into a higher lifestyle. For example, you might read a book that inspires you to start a regular plan of exercise. Because that book caused a positive change in your basic lifestyle, this would be considered to be a spiritual initiation. Of course, there are more profound spiritual initiations than a new exercise program, but keep in mind that this initiation will have a definite effect on what you do day in and day out.

From Mid May 2010 until end of January 2012 you have the opportunity to make creative changes through a system. It can be any kind of system, such as your work, the government or other aspects of the social system, or it can be the "systems" you have created in your personal world with your friends, family and loved ones. At other times you may feel that the system you are involved with gets in the way of your individual freedom and self- expression. But now the rules of the game afford you the chance to make whatever changes are necessary for your own personal growth.

In your work, this is an extremely favorable time because your superiors will be impressed by your innovative ideas. You may be rewarded with a higher position in that particular system. Both at work and in your life generally you are unusually willing to learn new techniques, and you have the discipline to master them.

You will work for change in the organizations you deal with, but you will not be satisfied with airy schemes that have little practical value. Instead you will try to achieve a carefully thought-out, rigorously planned course of action. Others will have no doubt about how your plans are to work. Consequently there is potential for much solid achievement under this influence.

All structures in your life serve two purposes. First, they eliminate chaos from your perception of the world so that you can deal with it more easily. But these structures also present a constant challenge to grow and change within them. If you do not accept the challenge, the structures in your life can become extremely limiting and deadening. Eventually this results in a crisis situation in which you must either strike out or die psychologically, if not literally. But this influence gives you the chance to make creative changes under relatively favorable conditions so that structures in your life do not become stifling. You should use this opportunity to ensure that you can always work within the structures of your life.

Any help anyone can give me will be so appreciated: If you want to relate to someone, do it.

But we are so false that nothing seems real. You eat

your meal because of the clock, because of the time,

not because of hunger. So if you stop, nothing will

happen because there was really no hunger behind it, no

impulse. No energy was moving there. That is why if you

take your meal at one o'clock, at one o'clock you will

feel the hunger. But the hunger is false; it is just a

mechanical habit, just a dead habit. Your body is not

hungry. If you do not eat you will feel something is

missing, but if you can remain for one hour without

eating you will forget it, the hunger will have

subsided.

• Hanswolfgang:

Thank you for your reply! It is greatly appreciated.

• Hello there, renzosluv

I might be able to answer your question. According to your DOB, you are in on planet earth to fulfill your karma of Saturn in Aquarius with North node in Cancer. What does it mean?

A Saturn in Aquarius suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates in some way to attaining a sense of responsibility regarding friends and group associates. You are likely to have few but faithful friends. There is a need to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the development of a broad, tolerant and impartial attitude when dealing with friends and other social groups. Intellectual power is important - original thinking, intuition and an investigative nature need to be developed and given practical application. Well-established, older, profound, scientific, serious or influential acquaintances may assist you in your endeavours.

North Node in Cancer ;

Emotional and spiritual growth is required - you will come to realize that worldly accomplishment and material success do not bring true happiness. Eventually your greatest desire will be for full maturity through inner integration and emotional well-being. Home life will be important to you.

Finally, in term of relationships:

Capricorn + Capricorn

Earth + Earth = Solid Ground

It goes without saying that the ambition and drive of two Capricorns will eventually lead to considerable success and financial benefit. Professional power is associated with your sign, and meeting your star twin will increase this power.

Money will be plentiful, and you’ll both enjoy the luxuries that you earn together. You both have an instinctive feel for money, which will make it easy for you to respect each other.

Capricorns are not only interested in money, though: over time they do learn the lessons of life and develop broader and more compassionate views. Many Capricorns tend to then move into new areas of work that include service and helping people less fortunate than themselves.

If you’re lucky enough to meet a Capricorn like this, the two of you will have the best of this material world, and inner emotional contentment too.

You’ll value your privacy and quiet time together, but you may often prefer to spend time completely alone. You’ll both appreciate this need in each other and respect it.

Time in a mountain retreat would be a perfect way for you both to get away from the demands of business and city life. It would give you both a chance to get back in touch with your practical, earthy side—gardening, building and home renovation could be activities you share.

Because you’re both so driven in work and want so much to achieve your ambitions, you could both have very busy schedules that don’t leave much time for each other. You’ll need to be sensitive to each other’s personal needs so that you can develop your love and affection.

You both have a conservative approach to lovemaking, but having similar attitudes means that over time you’ll feel sexually comfortable with each other. Capricorns don’t believe that sex needs be a fireworks display every night.

You’re more interested in having a stable and supportive relationship—a partner who is there for you when you need them, and who you can support when they need you.

All Capricorns can find all-round happiness with Capricorns born between 22 December and 1 January, but they are probably best suited to Capricorns born between 2 January and 10 January. The influence of Saturn and Venus means affection will grow, and there is a natural affinity.

Hope it might help. Good Luck!

• Natapier:

Thank you so much for your insight. So much of what you stated is true. I've been struggling with my emotional and spiritual growth, and I've been looking for someone who can assist me. I know I've been changing a lot in the past couple of years, but it's all been for the better. Your insight into our relationship was very accurate. We had a discussion this weekend and we have finally acknowledged that we love each other very much, but he is very commitment-phobic. Guess that's the next hurdle for us! Again..... thank you for your time and for giving me this information!

• You are welcome!