Bloom ...When you have a free moment ..:O)

• Hello Bloom ,

How are you today ? Bloom , I have seen in a few treads that you were able to tell others who their Spirits Guides are . I would very much like to know who mine are as well . I have been told , I have 3 at the moment . One of them being my Paternal Grandfather , which is awesome . I have chatted with him to see if I could sense his presences around me and thought I did a few times .It would be nice to know if the messages I heard were actually from him and not my own thoughts .

I would very much like to know who my other Spirits Guides are as well and if they have any messages for me . Could you help me with this , when you have a spare moment please and thank you :O) I know your time is limited here on the Forum , so no rush . Just when you have time .

Have a great day !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• bumpitee bump bump :O)

• Dear Bloom: Just reaching out for guidance. I have never posted anything on a site before and apologize for breaking any rules. I have lost two children and my husband to self inflicted deaths and would like to know if they are helping me now of if anyone else is guiding me. I have gained so much from the other postings on this site. Thank everyone for that.

• Dear Givlove ,

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for all your losses ^A^ . I just can't imagaine even going threw such Grief . Just remember the Good Lord is always with you and so are your Angels , Reach out to them and they will help you . You are never alone , even when you think you are . :O) . I hope you find the Comfort and Guidance you are looking for .

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

P.S Bloom does not get on the Forum as much as she use to , but does pop in from time to time . If she feels drawn to you , she will answer . Well this is what I gathered from other posts . Just keep posting a request for her alrighty .

Have a great day !

• bumpiteebumpbump :O):O)