Relationship potential

• aww aqadragon thats really cheered me up tonight, my ex left me for another girl so i know how your feeling, this new person i also met online.

I do want to start a relationship with this person but i dont want to rush whats the point in rushing it gets you nowhere, ive been there learnt my lessons so no dont rush into anything timings important as you said.

If things are ment to happen they will happen im just trying to live my life as i should, as we both should and if it happends then it was ment to

I will also sen a prayer for you and this special person god bless you im so happy that we both share this

• *send

• I'm happy my sharing has helped you. Remember, we are all in this together. I am NOT the only one, trust me....

I've heard good things about this dating online and terrible things too. So when it is meant to happen it will. Just concentrate on being the best you can be for YOU.

Hugs.

• I am looking for a guy who will commit to me. they all say nice things intially but when it comes to giving me time and long term commitment they trun chicken. Of course one them was a married guy.

I am in a period of no-man in my life state, like a no mind situation, when I have decided I will love and be good to myself. but can anyone tell me, if I will find the right man, as I do want a loving and companionable relationship when we can enjoy doing things togetehr?

antara

• I AM IN MY SECOND MARRIAGE, WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED ALMOST 5 YEARS SEPTEMBER 28 BUT THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING BADLY, HE FLIRTS WITH ANYTHING YOUNG, BLOND AND I SWEAR THE MOST STUPIDIEST THINGS ON EARTH. WHEN I MARRIED HIM I THOUGHT THAT HE LOVED ME BUT AFTER WE WERE MARRIED EVERYTHING SEEMED TO CHANGE, HE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME WE HAD SEX THE OTHER NIGHT AND IT HADF BEEN 6 MONTHS, HE ALMOST NEVER SAYS I LOVE YOU AT ALL, BUT I TELL HIM ALL THE TIME. I AM SO JEALOUS THAT I CAN'T STAND IT WHY CAN'T HE TREAT ME LIKE MAYBE I MEAN SOMETHING EXCEPT FOR THE MONEY, HOUSECLEANER, COOK, LAUNDRY AND IRON HIS CLOTHES, EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DONE BY ME...PLEASE HELP WHERE IS THIS ALL HEADED. MY BDAY IS 11/01/1957 SCORPIO, HIS IS 08/06/1957 A LEO. I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH BUT I ALSO NEED TO BE LOVED NOT USED AND CHEATED ON. DO YOU SEE IT GETTING ANY BETTER

• In my many years (I am now a crone), I find in relationship that things only get better when you both want them to...

OR when you make the decision that you want a new/better/different life than what you have. And then you go out and make a new/better/different life for yourself.

TD...dont' want to hijack Angelgirl's post here...

But there are no magic answers. No good fairy will come and pour fairy dust and "POOF" make it better. Are you happy? Or do your guts churn all of the time?? Do you sleep at night? Or does your head and heart ache and spin?

My first marriage we were very young. High school sweethearts. The morning after we married, I woke up to find my new husband "gone." He had gone out on the beach for a LONG walk and came back, dropped to a chair, and sobbed...."what have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE???" All I can liken it to is 'buyer's remorse.' You know, you buy that gorgeous dress that looks amazing ON you, and you have no where to wear it and it cost wwaaaaayyyyy more than you can afford. You can take the dress back. Getting out of a marriage is not so easy.

Good luck. I'll send a prayer your way...

• Brian please help me with a reading. about a relationship. bod:12/03/1956

thanks for your trouble

antara