What Colour is Your Heart?

• Hi everyone,

I enjoyed the quiz on the "what empath are you" on 333Tanya's thread, so I had a look around that site and found this one,

BUT, I have to say it does have some rather" teenager-'ish" questions...lol...but this quiz is just for fun and when you have time on your hands and don't want nothing "serious" to talk about....lol,

Here's my result, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the answer because I wasn't sure what was going to come out after seeing some of the questions....lol

You Scored as Blue

Your heart is blue. You are a very calm and relaxed person. You are very caring and like helping others. You're grateful for what you have in life, even if it's not perfect. People love you for who you are, don't ever change that- it's what makes you the great person that you are.

Blue

96%

Yellow

68%

Pink

64%

Green

29%

Black

25%

White

18%

Purple

18%

Red

7%

Orange

0%

Aaaaah...wasn't that sweet....lol

much love and joy to you all...have fun!!

Denise

ā™„

• This post is deleted!

• Hopeternal - I did the quiz , my heart is blue too!! šŸ˜„

• I'm yellow, whatever that means.

• Awww... thats lovely intrigued!!...it must be a Saggi thing with us eh!... lol

Poetic, I thought the result came back with description of what it means? I have yellow as the second colour which was 68%....I don't know what it means though?

Denise

ā™„

• Oh, I should have copied the whole thing! Darn!

• Blue too.... šŸ™‚ have a good day everyone!!!

You Scored as Blue

Your heart is blue. You are a very calm and relaxed person. You are very caring and like helping others. You're grateful for what you have in life, even if it's not perfect. People love you for who you are, don't ever change that- it's what makes you the great person that you are.

Blue

86%

Yellow

71%

Pink

68%

Purple

18%

Black

14%

White

11%

Green

11%

Orange

7%

Red

4%

• Oooops!...never mind Poetic...

ā™„

• Dear Hopeternal,

Nice quiz.. My results:

You Scored as Blue

Blue

96%

Yellow

68%

Pink

64%

Green

25%

Orange

18%

Black

18%

Red

14%

Purple

14%

White

7%

• Hi Hopeternal - yes! must be a Sag thing!! lol! I hope you are doing well in your life these days. šŸ˜„

• I'm not sure where you all found your quiz. I started a few but only ended up finishing this one.... it didn't give me a break down of colors like you all have though :0)

You are : Yellow Heart

You are full of joy. You love to have a good time and are a naturalist. You love to be outside. You also love animals and are happy with whatever happens even if it isnt the most ideal.

• Gladyouwroteme - yellow sounds fab! Are you full of joy and loving animals! šŸ˜„

• Hi everyone,

gladyouwroteme, that is so lovely, I will tell Poetic because she scored yellow but she didnt get to see the meaning of it, I'm sure she will be thrilled with that score šŸ™‚

Intigued, I'm doing ok thanks,feeling a bit backwards with this Mercury thing though....looks like I've visited my old fat self!!...I've plonked weight on, I knew I'd put some on but didn't realise how much, it's sort of hit me out of the, Oh, I was going to say BLUE, and blue is what we are....lol.... But, I'm back to wearing my "Fat Jacket", oh dear, I never thought I would have to wear that ever again, Iv'e filled it once more :(......lol...

how are you doing? ok I hope šŸ™‚

Happydoc....good to see you joined our Blue club!!, I noticed there's a few gathering now....lol

have great day all... šŸ™‚

Denise

ā™„