Daughter's due date

• Can anyone tell me when my daughter will give birth, and, what surrounds her in the next six

months or so. Her name is Salena, 09/30/93.

Any insight would be helpful, thanks

• when my daughter will give birth: when she will suppress her strength acting out of fear like people which surround her are expecting.

and, what surrounds her in the next six months or so: justice, which leads to separations from people and to new contacts also.

Her name is Salena, 09/30/93: she has considerable emotional power, charm and personal magnetism. This power could be used to bring her success in any activities that deal with groups of people such as acting or sales work. It is also an indicator of having healing energy, a 'spiritual force' gathering in her, a force she can use to better her life in many ways. This power will be available to use at her discretion. This will give her the power to get her way with people, both personally and professionally. It can bring her more social fun, better intimate relationships or more success in her business.

Any insight would be helpful: more clarity is needed, because there is the danger of losing the trust of people around her.

First she should just feel, that she is a fist and everything is closed. Then when she starts opening her fist, she will start opening like a flower.

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

Thank you so much for your reading. When you say seperations, do you mean with the father

of the baby (Tony)? what can you tell me about him?

The trust issue is with Salena's Father, Jessie. What can Salena do to help mend this?

You speak of her needing to be a first. Does she need to feel that she comes first in my

life? My daughter is facing alot of obstacles , could you give her one or two words that will

empower her? Thank you so much

• When you say seperations, do you mean with the father of the baby (Tony)? No.

what can you tell me about him? His mother dominates him with her feelings and he seeks women, who will do the same with him.

What can Salena do to help mend this? She can struggle for that what she wants.

Does she need to feel that she comes first in my life? Yes, absolutely, that is most important.

My daughter is facing alot of obstacles , could you give her one or two words that will

empower her? She is only looking at all the disappointments with other people, at all the spilled milk, broken relationships, but she should turn around for the new contacts which are waiting for her. She should take the command for her life and catch the game, which is in the field.

And as long as we are man and woman, we are two

separate fragments of God, broken away from him. That

is why man and woman attract each other; this mutual

attraction stems from their desire to be united and

one. Separately they are half and incomplete. And

everything incomplete strives to complete itself; that

is the way of life.

• thank you, hanswolfgang, for your insight and time. I greatly appriciate you information, which,

was basicaly what the cards were telling me, also. Sometimes our overwhelming feelings

and thoughts will give false or a confused reading. Ive still have lots to learn about the tarot.

Do you use only one deck, or, do you work with several? I own several decks, but only work

with a few.

• I use only the Rider-Waite Tarot deck, I also recommend only the Ride-Waite Tarot, because it has pictures which can speak to you. Almost all of the other decks I know are almost meaningless concerning the pictures, you have to rely only on the books about it and memorize the meaning.

Besides the Rider-Waite Tarot I used the Marseille Tarot, because it is the most traditional Tarot deck, but you cannot read the pictures of the Minor Arcana, so it is not that good. Unfortunately most of the other Tarot decks are the inventions of artists or esoteric teachers, who packed either their personal fantasies or their private esoteric theories in their subjective Tarot deck. It is of no use to get in contact with the subconscious not to speak about the unconscious or even the collective unconsciousness. There you need valid symbols, which are compatible with the unconscious, not mindmade combinations of ambitious theoreticians. Mr. Waite was initiated in traditions of the rosicrucians concerning the tarot, this is the unique value of the Rider Waite Tarot.

An ancient story is, a king is getting old.... He has

three sons, and all are intelligent. They are triplets,

born together, so there is no question of who is the

eldest; otherwise, there would have been no problem,

the eldest son would have been the successor. The

problem was, who out of the three is going to be the

successor? They are all of the same age. In horse

riding they are all of equal efficiency; in archery

they are equally great. In every field it is impossible

to decide who is the best of the three.

He asked his master, an old wise man living in the

forest: "I am getting old, and somebody has to succeed

me and take care of the kingdom. And I am in great

difficulty: can you give me some idea how to choose the

right person?" And the wise man gave him some advice.

The king came back, and he gave an equal amount of

money to all three sons and told them -- because they

all had their own palaces -- that, "With this money,

you have to manage to fill your palaces completely. And

after seven days I will come to see: whoever succeeds

in filling the house totally, better than the other

two, is going to succeed me as the king of the

kingdom."

They were puzzled, because the money was not that

great. They thought of many things, but the palaces

were big -- how to fill them completely?

The first prince went to the municipal corporation

and asked, "From today, all the trucks that throw the

garbage of the town outside the city should throw it

into my palace -- because with that money only this

much is possible, to fill the palace completely."

He filled the palace completely. The whole

neighborhood was angry; even the traffic on the road

stopped -- because it was stinking. But they could not

do anything -- he was the prince, and it was a question

of a certain test. The king himself has asked.

The second prince was very much worried... asked many

people. But they said, "With such a small amount of

money it is very difficult. What your brother has

done... he has filled the house; you can do something

similar. Just purchase cheap grass, fill the house." He

purchased cheapest quality of grass, which even animals

were not ready to eat, but still the house was not

full; it was only half full.

They were both worried about what the third brother

was doing, because he looked absolutely unconcerned.

Six days had passed and he had not done anything. And

the seventh day came, and by the evening, as the sun

set the king came with the wise old man.

It was impossible to come close to the first son's

house. The king said, "This idiot, he has really filled

the house -- but with garbage! It is disgusting, I am

feeling sick."

But the old man said, "You had asked... and we have

to go and see. Just have a little patience. You need

not stay long; just have a look to see whether he has

filled the house or not."

They saw it.

They went to the second son's house.... It was not

better, but it was not worse either. It was rotten

grass, but the house was half full.

The king was very much disappointed -- so much so

that he thought that it would be better not to go to

house of the third prince. Because these idiots... what

they have done is not worth seeing.

But the wise man said, "You have to go, because the

decision has to be taken."

They went to the house of the third young man. They

entered the house, and they were puzzled -- because it

was absolutely empty. He had even removed the

furniture, the paintings, the statues, other things of

the house... everything was removed. The house was

utterly empty.

They asked the son, "What have you done?"

He said to the father, "You just see, it is full."

He looked around. He said, "It is absolutely empty,

you are befooling us."

The wise old man said, "Don't be angry with him; it

is full, but it is full with something that you are not

acquainted with. What he has done is that he has just

purchased candles and put the candles all over the

house -- it is full of light."

Light is not material,

it is not objective.

• very well, Hanswolfgang. I have been using the Celtic Tarot deck as of recent, and, I find

it very compatible, and has given accurate readings for others. I am 1/4 irish, so, i am drawn to anything Celtic.

I do have a rider waite deck,

perhaps I will work with it again.

Please, tell me about the Rosicrucians, and, what imprints they have made in history?

Mr. Waite is of the light, yes? Thanks so much for your input and time.

• Please, tell me about the Rosicrucians, and, what imprints they have made in history? They were a secret society and never created dependencies. They wanted a new man in the world without any imprint. They tried to make imprints in history, but in a hidden way.

So many keys are lost. Many groups have worked, and

many are still working. The Rosicrucians have been an ancient esoteric school

in the West. It has worked for

centuries. Really, it is not a Christian group, it is

more ancient than the Christians. Rosicrucians are of

the esoteric group of the Rosy Cross. The cross is not

just the Christian symbol, but older than Christ.

Mr. Waite is of the light, yes? Yes, he was the opponent and antagonist of Aleister Crowley.

If you are alive you have to take risks. Life is a risk. Only death is secure, life is never secure—there is no security. The companies that are called Life Insurance should really be called Death Insurance; in life there can be no insurance. Life is alive only because there is risk, danger—that’s why there is so much thrill.

• thank you so much, Hanswolfgang. Do you do ancetrial readings, by chance? I have a great,

great grandmother that was full blooded indian. No one knows from which tribe, or her name.

She came to me in a dream about 10 years ago, and gave me my indian name, it is

Standing Feather.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

• Any input would be greatly appreciated: You are identified with your thinking. This dream was a reminder that you need to be in contact with your intuition, your feelings.

ancetrial reading:

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb: You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow. You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the spring of hope or new passion, through a summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed at the autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young spring coming shortly to your life.

Believing versus retrieving.

• Thanks, Hanswolfgang. I will believe

• So look into each face deeply to find the real face,

to find the original face. And never be deceived by

deceptions. Whatsoever the outer shell, by-pass it, and

tell the man "You cannot deceive me. I know your real

face. I know a god is hiding behind you, and I trust in

your being a god. I don't believe in all the nonsense

you are imposing on yourself."

And you will help him to

become more and more open.