Delbert to Twinsoul Forgiveness

• I owe Twinsoul a apology for saying you were arrogant and sarcastic by the advice you had so willingly gave me and i am grateful for your insight and you were right and i am attempting to do something i have been threw a lot in my life and a lot of pain and i have always fought my way back quick but the last 15 months has whooped my aaaa.I am grateful for the friends i have met here and i hope i can be as good of friend as you all have been to me .Twinsoul i hope you forgive me for my harsh words and i love you for your kindness and giving but i am still getting a message for you of this darkness deep within and it has to do with 2 men but i am told it is blocking you to be your fullest and so you can be given what your heart desires it has come to me about 3 times i do not know any more than what has come to me or why. DelbertC

• Delberc

Thank you for thinking of me.

TS

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks again twinsoul and laurieann for your words of wisdom when i searched for why that bothered me i found it a resentment and a resentment can kill me if i harbor it but it had nothing to do with you twinsoul i hope i have let go of them i have ask God will be done in their life and it was confirmed in beths angel reading Father let me know real quick he is in charge of that deal. I want to be the best man i can be what kind of man would i be if i could not admit i was wrong and i was and by looking at it i discovered that resentment and dealt with it Thanks again twinsoul you are a kind and loving soul and my hope is to be a kind and loving soul. DelbertC

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!