I need insight in regards to my pisces dating guy .

• my sun: capricorn aqaurius cusp

moon: taurus

rising: scorpio

this guy i've been dating has left me confused. He is a pisces (born in israel 830 am) not sure which city. 3/3/1979.

He started off with sparkles in his eyes for me. the attention....the romance..the need to see me everyday. now its.....not that his sparkles has disappeared. No more cute little texts. it just feels different. we had many conversations that i thought would've went well but given that im more logical than emotional i hurt him 2x. One conversation was about........god i forget...anyways he was taken back by it all. Didnt call for 2 days (then says he was trying to but didnt know what to say) the 2nd time was recent. I basically said i want more of a mental connection and i dont have that with you. But he probably took it that we dont have enough "quality" time so far. ok one more time i hurt him...but it was a joke! but i sense that he was hurt by it. He said "oh your in a better mood today" i said " what? haha your so weird! and so sensitive!" (silence falls on the conversation). He still calls me when he says he will. He still wants to see me but not as much compared to before (perhaps its my sign kicking in about analyzing and see things in the future and trying to see things as a whole)

present scenario

a) he is extremely "busy" with his business and has been stressed.

b) hes gemini brother and him as been in another fall out.

the first week in a half...he still had the business...and still made time to see me almost everyday. Now...its like excuse after excuse. I get the lazy, tired, had-a-long-day-wanna-relax. It almost feels like a chore to see me...i hate that feeling....My gut is telling me he lost interest and doesnt want to hurt me so hes slowly backing away. My mind is alsot telling me "listen is the situation really the way you feel and think it is? why dont you give him the benefit of the doubt and go with the flow?"

i keep saying to myself...you know...he is a introvert. needs space...but wouldn't one think that if he did have interest in me he would find my pressence to be rejuvinating? that my voice that my company would be desirable?

im simply conflicted. with inconsistency. just liek water..just like a fish. Due to my taurus moon i tend to also want stability and reassurance.

(ugh my brain is bleeding) should i leave him and just forget this one month and think of it as a great time and move on? or am i being too rash and neurotic? someone save me!!!

someone tell me their experiences with pisces men....

main questions:

their space in regards to stress.. how well do they handle stress?

if they dont like the girl anymore would they seriously still call?

give me clarity. No need to say things like "pisces men cheat etcetc" its useless to me. i need to get into their minds!! google is not helping either.

ahhhh

• i dated a pices... they are very sweet men, but if you burst thier lil happy bubble (not even meaning to) they will become very negitive. he is pulling away (in his own way) he doesn't want to hurt you but he doesn't want to stay where HE feels that its bad for him. set him free... if he comes back , try to work on your communication. if doesn't, come he was never yours anyway. and vise-versa! you need to take that time to realize what you want too. you shouldn't wait for him to make up his mind. you have other choices too!

• even if i dont call he still calls me at the end of the day though...

ugh this the aquarius side of me...figuring every single possibility to insure that everything is validated.........sighs......

• what if im stilll very tender and sweet? no games. just being my sweet self?

he even deleted his online dating profile this week to show me....that he wants only me.

ahhh eff it!!!! my mind...............everything is the end of the world for an aquarius.

• Pisces would have put his life on hold and made you the centre of his world and postponed all the have to do's in his life. Sometimes reality has to intrude and we have to deal with it as well. We can't always do all we want to do and we have to prioritise especially if things have been put on hold for a while.

Your scopio rising is clingy and possesive enough for a pisces to feel loved which is what we want. It may be that you make him feel secure enough to know that you will be there for him and he is happy enough in the relationship to deal with the have to's.

The fact that he rings you is good - you just need to relax your vice grip a bit and enjoy the freedom also

• and also...

he said "thank you for respecting my space when i needed it" this past saturday....

i told him "i worry about you..."

he said "why>"

me: "i dunno how one could handle all the stress and handling it alone...if you need someone to talk to u know im here right?" kiss him on forheadd (is this still considered too logical? and not emotional enough?)

me: "everytime you have a problem are you going to disappear from me?... i feel anxious ...he said no...just sometimes i need the space "

me: "but your space can be 3 weeks"

him: "no! haha silly"

god......he even let me drive his car knowing i recently go into 2 accidents.

a part of me feels that he wants to see if i wont change him. That im consistent. as if he wants me to show him that i am not actually disappointed in him....that even though (i said this b4) im not mentally connected and everything is inconsistent and unstable...that i'lll still be there. A part of me truly feels despite my neurotic behavior.....well...he is still giving it a chance......

ok maybe he doesnt want to hurt me..why bother even trying to communicate what he does in a day (because i stated that i hope we could become best of frends and im here to listen to whatever u have problems with)

• pisces piggy.....actually didnt think of what you just said....but hes been stating "you know how long i havent rode my bike? because i want to be with you?"

"you know how behind i am because of you? ;)"

pisces piggy.....can u tell me more about the pisces man in more aspects...love..friendships..mentality...how to communicate?

i feel neglected. he doesnt bother texting me to see how my day is....never picks up my call when i call . i feel like i put all the effort. will he ever turn around? should i just stop calling and texting him?

• and our conversations are like reports. REPORTING FOR DUTY REPORTING OUR DAY. then we hang up. no "i miss you" nothing! despite he said "im sorry about earlier...sighs..im just having a really rough rough week...im going to take a shower" then i said "ok feel better....talk to you WHENEVER"

text him an hour later

"dont forget to eat a lot cuz it can cure stress ..and watch the funny links i sent to your email (which was couple of days ago)"

do pisces men also just want the woman to be more aggressive? or is that too desparate and too...well "oh i got her already" i still wanna be appreciated and cherished...

• Candi

I have been with my Pisces guy for about

10 months. He also has a lot going on in his

life. His behavior at times as been very similar

to your Pisces. At one point, I couldn't take it

anymore, so I broke up with him. We were apart

for six weeks. During that time, he text me twice

to see how I was doing. I missed him and we

got back together, but he can still be very

insecure at times.

Pisces are ridiculously sensitive. However, I don't

think they are as sensitive to others feelings as

they expect others to be of them.

What has worked for me is letting go. I stay

calm and relaxed in my communication with him,

yet if I want something I state it clearly.

The problem is, this takes a lot of patience on my

part and Leos aren't known for their patience.

Well hope this helps. Good luck and remember,

if this doesn't work out there are plenty of fish

in the sea! ( bad joke, I know. Couldn't resist)

• Leonessa>>>

Candi

I have been with my Pisces guy for about

10 months. He also has a lot going on in his

life. His behavior at times as been very similar

to your Pisces. At one point, I couldn't take it

anymore, so I broke up with him. We were apart

for six weeks. During that time, he text me twice

to see how I was doing. I missed him and we

got back together, but he can still be very

insecure at times.

Pisces are ridiculously sensitive. However, I don't

think they are as sensitive to others feelings as

they expect others to be of them.

What has worked for me is letting go. I stay

calm and relaxed in my communication with him,

yet if I want something I state it clearly.

The problem is, this takes a lot of patience on my

part and Leos aren't known for their patience.

Well hope this helps. Good luck and remember,

if this doesn't work out there are plenty of fish

in the sea! ( bad joke, I know. Couldn't resist)

** This girl is on the money. I think he is still into you. Pisces men and women have a way of pulling back and drifting away without knowing it. One of my besties is a Pisces guy. He often calls just to check in. He might show up out of nowhere after not hearing from him for over a month. If a Pisces guy senses YOU puling away it will go one of two ways.... he will let you go because he felt like his trust was betrayed or he will try to reel you back in. That really depends on how strongly he felt about you in the first place. My opinion is he is into you. He's just having a moment. When he is really quiet when he's with you is when trouble is brewing. If he is lighthearted and laughing when you are together then you are worrying yourself needlessly. I know that my Pisces bestie has only been caught by agressive women. He seems totally blind to women who a subtle. He never gets that they are flirting with him. He has never asked any of them out. They just sort of tell him that they are in a relationship and so they are! lol

enne is right about Pisces people becoming very negative when something hurts them. While we are very forgiving we will needle you to death with it. I'm pretty guilty of that myself.

My Capricorn sister wrote me this morning angry with me because I haven't called her in so long. I hadn't realised it had been as long as it has! It's not that I don't think about her. I do. I always mean to but I have so much other stuff I am trying to work on that I never get to it. I guess I've just been caught up in my work lately.

Instead of calling him and "reporting" ,as you put it, be the first to tell him you've missed talking to him. Pisces people are suckers for someone being nice to them. Everyone I've every known, myself included, men and women, doesn't want anything less than a soul mate type of love. The love of all loves that we can be completely comfortable in. Every Pisces person I personally know would rather be alone than settle for anything less also! Reassurance goes a long way. Pisces people are always looking out the corner of our eye to see if you are going to do something to hurt us. If that hurt ever happens then a wall goes up. Permanently, no matter how much they love you. You might get in but you will never be in like you were before. Be careful using harsh words with a Pisces person. I doubt the "WHENEVER" was lost on him. A Pisces man wants you to be independent yet still be your knight in shining armour.

My advice: Deal with a Pisces much like you would a Cancer. They are much more alike then anyone would think!

• candi3bb I am in a sort of relationship with a Pisces man. I say sort of - I feel like a rag doll, pulled one way and the other. He blows hot and cold, and I found out that many Pisces men withdraw when their emotions are engaged. Like your man, mine couldn't do enough for me when we met - it was as if we both felt a chemistry, but over time he's become withdrawn and not communicative. He'll disappear without warning and just when I'm about to give up he comes back. Very confused person - but I'm the more confused of the two of us!!!!

I can really understand your take on Pisces men, Leonessa. Mine has a lot of emotional issues and finds it hard to communicate. He's still in my life, but it isn't how it was. All my efforts to try and talk to him are no use - so I'm giving him his space in the hope he'll remember how it used to be with us. He doesn't have anybody else, just seems scared to death of the feelings I know he has for me.

I know how you feel, candi, but my advice is to do what I am trying to do - get on with your life, don't put your life on hold. It's easier said than done - I am an outgoing warm person who loves my friends (I have a lot of really supportive ones). They are helping me through this - but at the end of the day I know I can't just walk away. I'm a water sign, a Scorpio. You'd have thought ours was a match made in heaven!