Can someone please ease my mind?

• Friday night an event happened that has me very worried. Short story is the officer told me to expect a call from dcfs this week. I'm worried sick, can't sleep because of all this. My husband says it's not a big deal. I fear in my gut that this is much bigger than it seems. But at the same time I know it will be ok. My gut is also telling me now not to trust my husbands judgement about my girls. Can someone but my mind at ease about these events?

• What happened that DCFS had to be called?

• Well short vversion....we thought she was with her sister at a neighbors house. Jess came home without her. My husband was sleeping so me Jess went to look for her. Just as I was about to worry a truck came by and asked if I was missing a little girl. So they took me down where the police and several others had her. So I'm not sure what was the worst, but I according to them should have noticed earlier and should have called 911 right away. Inother words I messed everything up. And because someone called the cops there will be a report. The worst part is I asked my husband if she was ok going back by herself cuz she stopped home for something. I'm just so upset mad and everything else as you can imagine. All my husband says is don't worry I bet they won't even call.....or he told me to lie.

• Dear Mom2jess,

All you can do is the best you can do. I think you learned a very important lesson. Every mother in the world has worried about the very thing that happened to you. Your child disappears. THANK your angels for keeping her safe. Goodness. That is the important thing here isn't it? In this crazy world we live in...her angels protected her and thank I AM that she was found by the police.

Now, you may not want to hear this but I'm going to say it anyway because your angels are right here right now demanding me to tell you their messages. YOU are not in a good place. What husband in he world would tell you to lie about your daughter being found safe, out of harm's way? Does this even make any sense to you as a mother? Mother Mary is here and she has never come through personally to talk to anyone (through me anyway). Oh my. She is not taking this situation lightly. Here is what she says to tell you and I hope you listen because this is an absolute blessing in your life right now -- her wisdom:

"Dear Child -- stop right now. Take a photograph image in your mind's eye of your life and where it is at this moment. Your child could have disappeared not only from your sight...but from your life...forever. Of course someone called in the protective authorities -- this is your wake-up call my dear. You have to take a more proactive stance as a mother. I am a Mother. I know what is involved in being a Mother and I know all of the distractions around you. Your children come first. Always. Never forget that. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop worrying about what others in your community seem to know but you haven't realized yet. YOUR CHILD IS ALIVE because of them. And because of your angels. And because of God Almighty. Rejoice in that. Give thanks and then more thanks. You narrowly escaped disaster and you have no idea how close you were to...well, I will not say it.

Who cares if there is a police report. It is your wake up call and you are so very lucky that is all there will be. Your children need you. You are the only responsible one in that household right now. Step up and be the mother I know you can be. You are not acting near as strong as you are. Where is your strength? Where did it go? Ask your angels and me for guidance and we will be there to help you. You are lost...I understand that. But you cannot be lost for your children. Stand tall. Be the woman God created you to be. You are a powerful woman who needs to be an outstanding role model for your children.

Be honest with the authorities. Don't lie. That is fear talking. Talk from your heart. Talk from the love you hold for your children. And how you are going to be glued to them from now on. And set up precautionary measures outside of your husband to monitor them. I cannot stress this enough. Outside of him. And pray for guidance, pray for onging protection. And most importantly, pray for all the love you can muster for your children. Everything is going to work out with the authorities...but you control your attentiveness in the future."

Mom2jess, this is exactly what I was told and I pass it on. I must admit Mother Mary does not come through...and I did not even call on her. She was here for you today because she wants you to sit up and take stock of your life and your situation. When it comes to children...she is right at the forefront giving advice she hopes you will not only listen to, but heed. She loves you...and she cares about you...and she cares about your children.

Angel blessings to you and all of your family,

Beth

• Now, you may not want to hear this but I'm going to say it anyway because your angels are right here right now demanding me to tell you their messages. YOU are not in a good place. What husband in he world would tell you to lie about your daughter being found safe, out of harm's way? Does this even make any sense to you as a mother?

*No… it didn’t make sense to me… that has probably bothered me pretty close to the most. There are lots of things that seem to bother me about the situation. And for some reason it stuck in my mind that he wants me to lie to protect HIM of all people. I alone made a mistake in ignoring my feeling. I must have felt something because I asked if she was ok in going back. And I trusted his judgement. I’m still trying to make sense of how he fits into this, and if this is my sign that I just cant sit back and ignore.

Mother Mary is here and she has never come through personally to talk to anyone (through me anyway). Oh my. She is not taking this situation lightly. Here is what she says to tell you and I hope you listen because this is an absolute blessing in your life right now -- her wisdom:

"Dear Child -- stop right now. Take a photograph image in your mind's eye of your life and where it is at this moment. Your child could have disappeared not only from your sight...but from your life...forever. Of course someone called in the protective authorities -- this is your wake-up call my dear. You have to take a more proactive stance as a mother. I am a Mother. I know what is involved in being a Mother and I know all of the distractions around you. Your children come first. Always. Never forget that. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop worrying about what others in your community seem to know but you haven't realized yet. YOUR CHILD IS ALIVE because of them. And because of your angels. And because of God Almighty. Rejoice in that. Give thanks and then more thanks. You narrowly escaped disaster and you have no idea how close you were to...well, I will not say it.

*Honestly I have taken a little less proactive stance since moving back in with my husband. I got the feeling and impression that I was holding him back from being the father he wanted. He had been showing a lot more signs of being the loving parent I wanted him to be. He’d read to the girls and actually play and spend time with them. I have stepped back to allow him this time… to allow him to bond and share with our children. This is my wake up call…my children will not be anything but the center of my life. I never blamed anyone for protecting my daughter. I am thankful that someone stepped in and protected her while I was looking for her. In fact it is one of the reasons I do love the area we live in. We do look out for one another. I am thankful for that beyond any words of expression, but on the other hand I see now I have been too confident of the safety of our neighborhood.

Who cares if there is a police report. It is your wake up call and you are so very lucky that is all there will be. Your children need you. You are the only responsible one in that household right now. Step up and be the mother I know you can be. You are not acting near as strong as you are. Where is your strength? Where did it go?

*I have allowed my strength to be broken.. I have lost trust in myself. I see what I have done is allow someone that didn’t deserve to be the strong one be that. I gave my strength away and believed I didn’t deserve any of it. I believed I didn’t want it. Believed I wanted to be weak. But until this moment I didn’t realize what I really wanted was help…to not always HAVE to be the strong one. I believe I have foolishly believed that I had a partner that could be relied upon to be strong when I was weak. But what I have found is that in the end I am not in a position to be weak. I cannot and will not let my guard down any more.

Ask your angels and me for guidance and we will be there to help you. You are lost...I understand that. But you cannot be lost for your children. Stand tall. Be the woman God created you to be. You are a powerful woman who needs to be an outstanding role model for your children.

*In this you are right… Here I need to stop worrying about what other people think and believe. When I refer to what I believe as my heart and soul wanting something.. Is that the message I’m supposed to be listening to? I seem to search out reasons to ignore it. Find ways to change it. Wow…this is what I’m trying to control isn’t it? What I’m supposed to give up. I can not form this part of my life it just is. I must do what I think is right. I want my children to see that they too can be strong and confident in themselves. I want to be the best that I can be.

Be honest with the authorities. Don't lie. That is fear talking. Talk from your heart. Talk from the love you hold for your children.

*It never crossed my mind to be less than truthful. I wanted to discuss what I should say with my husband so that if we were questioned that we could both understand the whole story. It was his suggestion that I lie about it…my gut tells me this was the selfish behavior he commonly exhibits. To protect his own shortcoming in the matter.

And how you are going to be glued to them from now on.

*That has been my intention since Friday… I have been struggling though as to how much to restrict my oldest daughters “freedom”. Well I guess not really freedom, but she likes to ride her bike around the block of our subdivision to find friends to play with. Now my husband wants to restrict everything she does…and not allow my youngest to do anything. I myself am still trying to figure out how to be the protective mom without being overbearing if that makes any sense.

And set up precautionary measures outside of your husband to monitor them. I cannot stress this enough. Outside of him.

*This part scares me some….does that mean I shouldn’t leave them alone in his care? I have been planning on taking up a sport that would obviously require me to spend time away from the house. Should I put this off instead? It was something I have always wanted to do and I felt the need to take a more active role in finding time when I can be myself.

And pray for guidance, pray for onging protection. And most importantly, pray for all the love you can muster for your children.

*I have been praying for guidance for quite some time, but I cant always seem to make sense of the messages, or maybe it is that I’m choosing to ignore or block it I’m not sure. I will from this moment on pray for protection and be more thankful to the angels and protection that have been given to my children.

Everything is going to work out with the authorities...but you control your attentiveness in the future."

Mom2jess, this is exactly what I was told and I pass it on. I must admit Mother Mary does not come through...and I did not even call on her. She was here for you today because she wants you to sit up and take stock of your life and your situation. When it comes to children...she is right at the forefront giving advice she hopes you will not only listen to, but heed. She loves you...and she cares about you...and she cares about your children.

Angel blessings to you and all of your family,

Beth

*Thank you sooooo much Beth. You don’t know how much this does mean to me… and it helps me to resolve some of the things that were going through my mind. I don’t have words to express the thanks for you in helping to deliver this message to me. In fact I haven’t stopped crying since I read this. This is very important and moving.

• Dear mom2jess,

Thank you. Listen to your heart. I know that is a cliche response but it truly does work. Follow it. I would get things straight first at home...get everything on the right track so to speak...and I totally understand about being the overbearing mother versus the protective one. Every mother understands that! You already know the right way to approach it. You don't have to "fear" your household...but be the responsible one. Own that yourself. Making the play dates, following up, the details if you will. So at any moment in time, you know exactly what is happening and when it's happening. You have good intuition...you've just ignored it. When that little voice speaks...listen! That is your angels!!!!

Angel blessings to you,

Beth

• Hey Beth.... what if my intuition tells me to kick him LOL. I swear i have become hyper vigilant now so maybe I notice it more.... Infact I did grocery shopping as a family tonight without my shoes on. I wore heels to work and near the end Mandy decided she wanted to run. I smile and thank my blessings I have her still to chase even if I do wanna ring her neck...... tonight she took off running towards the end of the aisle and I took off after her.... she beat me to the corner and when I went around it the stinker butt was gone...Luckily out of the corner of my eye I saw a foot go behind a shelf full of aluminum bottles.....Once she got fully behind I never would have seen her. I wonder if I need to put a leash on her LOL. Several times tonight I had to remind my husband that when the girls were with him he was responsible for them... Even when we were checking out.... I was unloading my cart (we had two) and he was standing near his... when we were done I said... Where's Jess? "I dont know maybe over there?" pointing to the game room. I dont understand how he could not be as hyper vigilant as me.. It really isnt sinking into my brain. I mean we get a speeding ticket and we are careful for a long time... this is much worse than that... how is this not a true wake up call for him?

• Dear Mom2Jess,

Now you understand what your divine guidance meant. In more ways than one. The Divine knows that YOU and you alone must step up and be the responsible one. They know. And this was their way of telling you...so you know too.

I can tell it hit home. And now you know. For the rest of Mandy's life. And Jess'. You are their protector. And Archangel Michael and all of your angels, and your children's angels, are also protecting you. Once you have that in your mind -- where are they at any moment in time -- you got it covered. All it takes is an instant for your life to be uprooted. Don't give that instant to the free will of some scumbag out there. If you can incorporate into your daily routine, ask Michael to protect you and your family in your home and your car and everywhere you go. Thank him for this. And he will add that extra layer to your lives. Wonderful job by the way!

You take the reins...and now your eyes are open. Now you know why you need others to assist in the care. A parent...does not a protector...make. And definitely not biology.

Angel blessings to you,

Beth

• What I have realized so far this week is that this is a wake up call in many different areas of my life. I have been asking Michael for strength and protection.

But on a deeper layer of this issue. Besides reminding me that I need to step up and take charge here when it deals with my kids. I am also stepping up and taking charge of ME. Saturday my husband and I are supposed to have a "date night" That is where I will make my proverbial stand for me and my children. The serious issue with Mandy has also shed light on my personal life i ways more than I ever realized it could. I am not letting this go. Our marital problems... the pattern in our relationship to me have been highlighted and bolded to me...This is something I feel I must fight for and stand my ground...I WILL never be dismissed again. The way he has been acting in reaction to this has shown me the person he is. Where I'm really torn is...Do i fight and try to save our marriage? Or do I fight for me? Even if he does change his behaivor (which I'm seeing hes kinda sneaky) I dont think I will be satisfied. I dont know if that makes sense or not.

Last night at counciling I think my therapist made me see Mary's message even more. What Mary tried to do was wake the hibernating "momma bear" I hadnt realized I had even fallen asleep I guess.

• Dear Mom2Jess...Archangel Michael will be the first one in line to say this to you (and he's here right now to say it!): "Fight for your children. Then yourself. Then your marriage. For without your children or yourself, there is no marriage. You must honor your self, honor your spirit, be true to yourself, be true to your spirit. When those are in tact...you are truly who you are. If you have been "playing" someone else...then you are not being truthful. Your husband is being who he is...and that is who he is. You cannot expect him to change...unless he chooses to. What you need to do is be truthful with him. Dig deep inside of you...to acknowledge who you are and who you are as a mother. He then has a choice to make as well."

Welcome back Momma bear!

Angel blessings,

Beth

• Beth,

I wanted to thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart and soul for everything you have shown me. I doubt there truely is any way I can express how this has affected me. It is amazing what words can do.

I think I am struggling with what many women in this world do. How do you seperate yourself from everything else? For example us women are defined as Mothers, Wives and Women. I am confident now in my station as Mother...it is back 🙂 But seperating myself rom "wife" is very difficult.... It is part of who I am...its like I know I am what is next in line after my kids, but how do I seperate ME from WIFE? They are connected.

"playing" someone else....You couldnt have spoken more true words. For years.... wait as long as i can remember...I have been trying to be the person OTHERS want me to be. I desperately want to break that cycle for me... I see the ME coming out alot these days and it gives me more strength... but I find myself wanting to do the "right thing" in others eyes as well. I am stuck "playing" the game I no longer want to, but its like I keep getting too close to the others that play and it draws me back in without noticing.

For the past year of our marriage problems/seperation/ick he keeps telling me that he has changed. I know that I can not change him. I can desire for him to change but I can not make him. I have been trying to help him... help him to see how he would need to change to be the man I want. I know now that I dont NEED him. I find it hard to believe when he says he is different that he has changed, or even that he wants to change. I have grown emensly in the recent months and even in my own eyes I can see it... and others are commenting on it.

For me my plan is to have Saturday evening being my truth session with him. I'm done holding all fo this in... as you say he will then have a choice to make as well. I will be praying quite a bit in the coming days for help, comfort, support, and protection. I would appreciate anyone else that is willing to say a prayer of strength for me on Saturday. I always seem to falter at the last second and fall back in the "trap"

But most of all Beth I want to thank you sooo much for taking off my sunglasses.... I am starting to see the light around me.....all the things that I have ignored. I am thankful for everything that has happened to me in this life... as it has helped to form who I am....Even this struggle I am in now... my personal battle. It is showing me my strength and in the end it will validate ME if that makes any sense.

Much love and happiness to you

Amy

• Dear mom2jess,

You're most welcome. And hey, it's not me...it's your angels talking to you! I give them ALL the credit because this is exactly what happens when angels enter your life. And why I tell so many people to invite them in. Because they tell you what you need to know to improve your life, love yourself, and start loving your life again. All you are doing is what everyone is meant to do. Know who you are. And whomever that is...it's okay! You can be that person. But just make sure you operate from a base of love. Love for yourself. Love for others.

You know, in marriages that aren't all they are cracked up to be...here's why that is according to our Heavenly guidance. People aren't true to themselves when they enter into the marriage contract. Just as you said earlier, you become someone else to please another. But in doing that, you are not pleasing yourself...and how long can you keep up the charade? For some, I guess they do it a lifetime...and are miserable most of it. For others, they figure it out along the way...and marriages dissolve. Doesn't mean that marriage was wrong in the least. It was a stepping stone on your spiritual journey. Be thankful for the lessons it taught you. Be thankful for the gift of children. Bitterness serves no purpose. Anger and hatred do not either. So people make mistakes. That happens every day. But you take the lessons gained, and you move forward. When you bring to the relationship who you are and what you are all about...and so does the other person...and you "connect" -- voila! soul mates! When you don't connect, that doesn't mean it's bad or wrong...it just means you don't connect.

Ask your angels to be with you every day. Talk to them every day. They provide more help than you will ever know. They are your absolute best friends who love you unconditionally. Without fail. They LOVE you Amy. And this is hard to probably understand, but when I first responded, I felt a major intensity in getting you your message...now, I feel a calmness. Because they know you listened...you absorbed...and you understand. Message delivered! And received! Yippee!!

Good luck on Saturday...and your angels will be right with you to give you a dose of extra courage and strength.

Angel blessings and hugs to you,

Beth

• 🙂 You made me cry and smile at the same time...most of what you said here.... Ive come to realize that in the past few months... it is hard when others around you try to convince you other wise.

For example my parents...They are not religious. But they "forced" me to go through my religious education. Even though many of it didnt feel quite right to me I went... and took it all in and believe what I choose too. Kind of bits and pieces of it.

But these non religious parents of mine want me to stay in my marriage because I took a VOW before God that this would be my only marriage... a lifetime thing. They claim the only reason you should ever get divorced is if the spouse beats you or cheats on you.... that love just goes away and you dont need to love your spouse.

I see now that that is where a lot of my missguided ideals come from. It feels wrong to me. I have been taught through my childhood to put up with anything but beating and cheating because I promised God I would. It makes me wonder if religion warps Gods intentions at times. I dont believe that He would really want any of us to stay only because we said we would no matter what happens. Somewhere the meaning in the vows we take have been missed I feel.

But about the intensity and calmness... that is how I felt too... when I first posted it almost felt like I was screaming inside... wanting exactly what you gave me... someone to translate for me what I was too worked up to see. I'm betting when you felt calmness was about the same time I felt at peace. I guess I just need to learn to listen to them better as I feel I just dont speak the right language.

Thank you again for being my translater....It is almost as though I was blind and deaf and you helped me to see and hear....

Amy