For Sylvannah

• Good luck Sylvannah

wishes of love and cyberhugs too as I hope they will be helpful

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Sylvannah,

Best wishes quitting smoking. If you fall, just get back up again and keep going.

• bump

• Brian, what's the bump for? I have been 1 day successful. I hadn't smoked ALL day! The 1st day is the hardest so it will be all downhill from here. I had rats! I finally got my dogs to stop going under my house and then I got rats! Now I have my dogs again and no AC. But no rats! lol All is peachy here right now. I haven't smoked, my oldest son is alive, and my other son, just stayed the weekend. TTFN

• Congratulations Sylvannah! Excellent job, one day down and many more to come!

• The rest are easy! I will be completely done by 2 weeks for sure. I think any cravings stop after 3 days. But I made it through today and today, is the hardest day. Thank you Red Petals! Having all the support I think helped. Thank God my kids coopersted today or it probably wouldn't have happened. lol Anyways, Thanks TTFN

• Sylvannah,

they were probably sneaking in, and that's why the dogs were getting under the house a friend of mine lives near a railway line close to the station where there are a lot of fast food places, they got in and cut off her electric by chewing through the wires, her dogs are crazy they just chased them out, and her cat would have nothing to do with them, so she was weeks without electric until the exterminator came, and she's elderly and frail too. When I was at school a boy brought in his pet which was a sewer rat he'd found, it was as big as a large guineapig, so I know london rats are big, still no-one wants them in the house unless they're in a cage,

Good luck with the smoking

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• No. They get under there just because they like it. It is cooler under there. 2 days so far! I cleaned tha cabinets under my island counter. I need to do the drawers in there as well but I have no uummpphh! Maybe tomorrow. lol I still have the urge to smoke a cigarette so I'm not done yet but today was easier than yesterday. And tomorrow should be easier than today. I have to make some phone calls tomorrow. I have to make it an important thing. I am appealing the amount they are keeping every month for what they consider an overpayment. If I should get it appealed, they will stop taking money out each month and give me back what they took. Which should be around $1000. Things are looking pretty good. If my daughter can keep from pissing me off so bad I'll snap, we'll be ok. lolI am hoping they will let me appeal it. It has been so long but I really do have alot of issues with my short term memory loss. What can you do? TTFN

• Good luck with the appeal all fingers and toes crossed for you. When we were entitled to child tax credit they wanted us to repay stuff we'd never even had, as it was supposed to be paid in hubby's pay when he changed jobs,we knew they hadn't paid us, they wouldn't believe us that they hadn't, so hubby ended up giving up on even trying to get it. we should have been getting it for a few more years till Dylan went to college, but it was just too much hassle, I think they rely on that so people won't claim

Wish I had a kitchen of my own to clean, if I use mum in laws I have to degrease it before I cook, so it causes rows, so hubby usually cooks, and does anything that has to be done downstairs mostly because of it

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• they can procrastinate all they want. And they will cause they owe me money. I was never told that combining the money was a no-no if they did, I simply not do it. I figured I'd rather owe them over $5000 per kid. but my short term memory loss might once again cause me a problem with that. It's been 4 days now and it's not getting any easier but, I've done good, I haven't smoked or strangled my daughter! LOL (but I've been tempted to do both)

• Hi Sylvannah- Congratulations on your hard work so far in your incredible effort to stop smoking. I notice you're still fighting this battle and yet, your positive attitude is winning! So, you have proven to yourself how strong you are- which is very inspiring to the rest of us! Big hugs-

• Well thank you Pastrevisited! Tonight will be my biggest test yet. If I can make it through tonight, I can quit. I am very frustrated today, my daughter will be home soon, and I have no more gum. lol TTFN

• Hi Sylvannah,

You can make it through tonight! We are all here cheering you on, Go Sylvannah, Go!!!

• I can see RedPetals shaking pom poms! 🙂 I'd hold a megaphone, but I'm pretty loud without it- Go Sylvannah!!! We know you can do it!!

• LOL how can I not! Especially with so much support.

• Sylvannah,

Ya, like Pastrevisited said, got my pom pom's and cheerleading outfit on! Okay, so actually in my PJ's but hey will do! Go Sylvannah Go!!

• Sylvannah,

OMG there is no way you can give up now, RedPetals is in a cheerleading outfit. : D

See if you can get her to wear a bikini. ; )

• lol you do it! I see you changed your pic, you're not a crab anymore lol. You can answer the other post on here if you like. It doesn't matter. I check them all. I have found a few old friends on Facebook. People I haven't seen in 20 years! (never thought I would say that) Some have grown and some look exactly the same. Just older lol TTFN

• Hi. I have to be honest, I have had one cig for the last 2 nights. On the good side, I only have 3 left. lol I still go the whole day without smoking. I couldn't lie about it but it's not real bad. I couldn't smoke even if I wanted to. Can't afford it. I will take my son to the Dr. but I don't think he has learned enough to spend any time with him. Best not to even talk to him til he is ready. Apparently it will take a little more than someone stealing hundreds of dollars from him and getting stabbed. Actually, not to sound mean but I hope he breaks his back. And gets vertigo and short term memory loss. That way he can truly relate to what I deal with on a daily basis. I broke my back when I was 23. I was 33 when I got the vertigo and short term memory loss. I have to find a way to cut $220 (or at least fib about it) so they will refinance my house. This house (and my dogs) are all I have left. Shutting off the cable and internet is not a bad thing. My home phone will go too but I will have my cell phone. I pay $40 for my cell and $120 for the cable, internet, and phone. HHHMMMM. There is half the money right there. Medicaid will cover the meds I pay cash for so that's another 430. $70 left lol So If I dissappear for a while. You'll know why. (look in the papers just in case lol) Gotta go TTFN

• Hi Sylvannah,

Not to worry about the one cig each night. What is important is that your body is getting the opportunity to withdraw and soon you won't even want that one at night. Probably at this point the physical addiction is almost gone, just the mental crutch is left and you can for sure deal with that. Think of all the money you are going to save!!! I would post a pic of a bikini but it might scare you back into smoking! Chain smoking no less, lol...Good luck Sylvannah, you can do it!