For Sylvannah

• Oh Sylvannah- YOU WILL BE MISSED! Even if you aren't here typing posts, I know many of us will be thinking of you and cheering you on- you can do whatever your mind is determined to do. Please try to say good bye before you go-

• I sure will if it ever comes to that. I have to take my daughter to her last softball game in Brooksville. So I will be on later. TTFN

• Sylvannah in the UK they have free internet in the library do they have that in the US? wish I could come to the US as I'd love to meet all the people I chat with here, I have a tiny problem in that I'm not getting any cash at the minute as I'm using all I get to clear the debts I got when hubby was on very low pay and monthly, as I used credit cards to buy food when the wages ran out, and, I'd have to learn to drive as I think I'd be going a long way between airports, at 52 that might be a big ask, but it's at least a good dream .......

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• yes. They do have free internet access at the library. I totally understand about the whole income thing. For a little while, I was only geting $300 a mo. foe me and my daughter. I am now 25 lbs. underweight cause I wouldn't eat so she could.. Now I am used to it and have to force myself to eat. But right now, I am concentrating on the fact that my daughter's team won their game last night! But anyway, I don't need to dwell on the past. I need to work on the future and I only really do it, day by day.

• Sylvannah,

You can not leave! You just got RedPetals in a cheerleading outfit, as well as some of the other girls. Wait, we can get them to do a Tarot Swimsuit Calendar with proceeds to go to the Sylvannah Internet Connection Relief Fund. : D Sometimes I do get brilliant ideas. Oh, and you can be on the cover. ; )

• LOL That is a good idea. My daughter received an extra reward for the most improvement of the season! I was so proud of her (til she pissed me off)But now, I won't be as busy. The season is over. Bad news, school is almost over too. I decided to start giving er the Zoloft again til school is over! She will be 11 on the 3rd. It's kinda like a ride, you will wait for an hour, go whee and then it is over. I feel like that right now. So I'm gonna go and try to get my zen back! lol It's all out of whack. TTFN

• Good luck

• thank you Chrissicat. I was sick yesterday so I wasn't online. I am feeling much better today but still not 100%. My daughter fell asleep last night. Took 2 bites off her pizza then fell asleep on the rest of that slice! Someone went through my mail yesterday, so I am not too happy about that. My daughter still hasn't washed her clothes.Having the pile of clothes in there and having her wear dirty clothes is riving me nuts! But I have to do it if she is ever gonna learn anything. I have to bring some things in and I took a pain pill so I could do it. TTFN

• Sylvannah,

: ( I hope you feel better. The falling asleep in the slice of pizza is funny/cute. Good luck on cracking the whip and getting some laundry done.

• lol It is 7:50p and still no luck. She will blame it on me. It is my fault fr some reason. LOL Anyway Brian, have you thought about (or forgotten) my question? I have God with me today. He is giving me strength. My daughter just told me "I'm good" when I asked her if she wanted to do her laundry. We'll see what she says tomorrow. LOL

• Sylvannah,

First, unplug your ears, no la la la la la la. LMAO

I see your life getting better, incrementally (little by little, as opposed to wham just super great one day), I know this frustrates you, but since it will get better I suspect the lesson you must learn is patience. It is a lesson for many or us, so you should not feel you are the only one.

I also see you for the first time recognizing things that are helpful to you, such as the inspirational book from church that you mentioned. The reason it worked this time, and not before, is because you were open to it and to what God has to offer you. The lessons here are what you are open to, and what you are not open to. You have learned that gifts you have can be useful or can make your life pretty miserable. TheCaptain has written about how she had to learn to turn off her gifts otherwise she could not function in day to day life, and she would be a good one to ask about that. You have also learned to take this stuff seriously, and it is not zany fun, interesting for sure, but it is meant to be understood and not played with without knowing what you are doing. Lastly, you have begun to learn that by simple connecting with God, using that daily book, is more powerful in protecting you, or giving you what you need for that day, than any ritual activity. It is all quite simple, if you have faith, believe, and calm and quite yourself everyday for a period of time to connect.

I think you have come a far way in a short time, an I see you going much farther if you put to use what you have learned. I guess the main lesson in all this for you is, to learn to enjoy the journey. Your daughter, for example, is 11 (I think) and in no time she will be 18, so even as frustrating as you may find here on certain days, you need to enjoy this time. Her falling asleep in her pizza will be a very funny story only a few months from now.

The more you can calm yourself, the better you will deal with the day to day, and the better your health will be, just ask God for guidance, and offer up your pains and frustrations to him.

God Bless,

BrianTristan

• sounds like my son he does that on occasion he has fallen asleep now draped artistically on the arm of the sofa, he had a headache from playing too long on his X-Box, which he got when Dad gave him the money he'd saved for him since he was a baby for his birthday , he did get some practical stuff like the camera he needed for his studies, but I suspect the xbox was a mistake, which he won't admit to, as he'd wanted one for a while and we could never have afforded one

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• lol I have a picture of my daughter sleeping on 2 chairs. lol I tell everybody that they should get a camcorder and record every temper tantrum the when the child is about 30, give it to him. When he is complaining about money, a job, or that his vehicle is wrecked let him see what he used to cry over. lol A drink, a nap, going somewhere, etc...I wish I had gotten one. We also coulda got so much money from America's Funniest Home Videos.. lol I have a couple on my cell phone I would love to send if I could figure out how? Well, I have stuff to do and need to do it before my motivation goes away.

• I think if I'd done that he'd probably think I would blackmail him with them, Dad showed every boyfriend I brought home my baby photos including one of me in the bath with a whale, which he says I am now, I'm only 13 stone, ok five foot six tall, but I am in proportion, 44,32,42. so not too bad

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• I don't care if you're 300 lbs you are still perfect. I would like my baby pics cause I will never be a baby again. I look at pics of me as a small girl and am astonished at how much my daughter looks like me. Your dad isn't being a very nice man. Remind him that he will be judged by the Lord. Including his words. Just ignore them. He still loves you. I have my bumps in the road, I just have to slow down to get over them. You are only 13? Way too young to get discouraged. You still have another 70 years or so. Remember, your dad is a completely seperate person from you. You can only control you.Tell him that his words really hurt and if he is any kind of respectful father, then he will choose his words more carefully. But if he desn't, remember that in the end, he will have to answer to God. Only worry about you. Remember the old saying 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me' Keep that in mind.Tell him, he is your father and out of all peolpe, he should be more respectful to you. You are old enough to seperate yourself and do what you need to do for you.You are special. You need to believe it or you won't project it.I don't think that kids are so helpless when they reach about 10. Kids need to be held responsible. After 10, they don't need their a s s wiped anymore. They know the difference between right and wrong. Let them learn now before they are 18. Anyway, let me know if I can help. TTFN

• I wish I was 13 (I'm 52,) but I am 13 stone (around182lb), Dad's always been like that I think he's image obsessed as he judges people on what he sees rather than their actions, after mum died he went a bit to pieces but when he remarried he went back to what I was used to I had to get my hair done and wear clothes that he approved of before I was allowed to go,(and be matron of honour) and hubby and my son weren't even invited as they don't fit in with his new people, and lifestyle he's also returned to the church after years of near atheism, and is now active there too, in fact I hardly see him as he's always going out with his new wife, I can't begrudge him that as he'd planned to do a lot with mum before she'd had her stroke and he spent two years looking after her before she died, so he should be enjoying life after all he's worked hard all his life, first for us and then with mum taking extra jobs on in his holidays, so he does deserve something good, I hardly see him now but to my mind that's to be expected, as he's either out or helping at the church (he met his new wife at a bereavement club),

You are right about kids not being helpless, my son learned early that if I wouldn't give him the food he wanted to eat he could get it from ma in law as she did anything he wanted for him,if I didn't want him to do or have it, and told mum too, very proud of herself too she was, (not so now as she thought she wouldn't live long enough to see the results)

one day we'll have our own place, and then it's my turn to be boss!!!

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• That reminds me of when my oldest was about 1 going on 2. He would jump on the furniture. I told my mom not o let him do that over there cause I wouldn't let him at home. She told me "this is his Bueals's house. He can do what he wants here" so one night she called me cause she had to take him to the hospital to get stitches. Apparently, he was jumping on the bed and bounced off and hit his head on a knob to a dresser. She didn't let him anymore after that. LOL And he ended up living with her so she got to reap all th rewards of her actions! I am only 38. I feel like I am 72. All my family is pretty much dead! I was adopted so I have a biological family out there somewhere. I have a new quest. I have to try to save an old friend of mine. She is an alcoholic. I hope I can help her. She has 4 kids (doesn't know any of them) She has gone from one abusive relationship to another.I haven't talked to her in over 20 years! I'll keep everyone updated TTFN

• Good luck with that Sylvannah, I am crossing my fingers for you and wishes for success too you look a lot younger than 38 too, wish I had your good looks

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Thank you! for wishing me success and thank you for the age coment. I feel 78 so I figure, it balances eachother out LOL. TTFN

• bump