For Sylvannah

• I am starting this forum for people to let Sylvannah know they are keeping her in their thoughts and prayers.

• Sylvannah,

I post often, right before, or right after you, and I know you are going threw some rough times.

So, I want you to know I will keep you in my prayers.

BrianTristan

• LOL Thank you. Hopefully I have been through all my tough times and alot easier times up ahead. Tomorrow. Both my daughter and I, go to Ft. Desoto. It will be a nice day at the beach but we are going for me to get baptiZed. By choice this time. I was baptized as a catholic when I was a baby but I broke my back when I was 24 but I also have vertigo and short term memory loss but I can't do the catholic aerobics that are required 🙂 Pray for my daughter more. If she doesn't straighten up soon, life is going to get really bad for her and I can't do anything. I'll get to sit in jail. I guess that is my punishment for even having her. That will teach me lol. I thought I was punished enough just by having 3 AD/HD children. I didn't think I was going to make it through the 1st. Thinking back on it all, I should have just shot out 1 kneecap when he was 8. lol My punishment and everything I had to go through wouldn't have been as bad. But I made it! He is almost 20. He is a convicted felon and can't have any contact with me for a year but I'm here. lol They never helped teach him anything and now they just put him in jail for doing the same c r a p they LET him do when he was a juevenile! Ticks me off. I know most people would have killed themselves if they even wene't through half of what I did, it's nice knowing that I have people here that care and I thank you. That really means alot to me. It makes me feel good. I was alone for the last 38 years and it is nice to know that I am not alone now. Well I guess I have never been alone but I think at times, I was. When I had my accident, I talked to my guardian til paramedics arrived. Then after my accident, I somehow got pregnant. And I was going downhill fast. He is my miracle child because, by everything imaginable, he should not be here/exist. Him being here, saved my life. He is probably my only child that will finish school.(including me. I only got to the 6th grade but made it to 9th, don't know how but I got my G.E.D. in 1994.) Just so I could work at a convenience store lol. Anyways, thank you for thinking of me. I will think of you while I am getting baptized tomorrow. If you need anything, just let me know. I am not psychic or anything, I am medium-istic. I can usually tell more than your average pason. If you have a certain problem (other than needing to know what's gonna happen) I can help. I can sense certain things. So just let me know if you need me.

• Sylvannah,

You are a strong person who has continued to find strength under the most difficult of circumstances. Be proud of that. And you have found faith when everything /everyone else may have failed to meet your expectations. That says a lot about you and your connection to something greater than ourselves. Congrats on your baptism, funny about the catholic aerobics. All that up & down....brings back lots of memories.

RC

• Slyvannah,

Keeping you in my conversations with the angels and will be sending you positive thoughts everyday. Keep the faith and be strong. There is always a reason behind every incident.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hi. Thank you. Yesterday was suposed to be a totally beautiful day. Been looking forward to it for a week! But it turned out to be a total disaster. I ended up leaving mad. I figured it was enhanced due to the fact I didn't go to sleep that night. Today, I'm still upset but not so much at my daughter like I was. Yesterday, my daughter (who didn't even want to go) just wanted to swim. I almost missed the baptisim due to her. (all of 2 min.) I was so rushed to get the pastor to take me out into the water before he left, that I forgot to take off my phone (which costs $270) Now, I am sitting at home w/ my foot elevated all day due to the fact my feet are sunburned and swelling. I was just so mad cause I drove 68 mi (one way) at 7:15a and been looking forward to it all week, lost my phone, and braved 68 degree water for this, and it was a disaster. I have to wonder why? I can't do this for much longer. The phone is a big hassle but a little sacrifice compared to the sacrifice that Jesus made. I just want Jesus to enter my daughter's heart. Why do I always have to suffer? I am not a bad person, am I missing something?I just want to be happy but it seems that I am being sabbotaged all the time.Why can't I have that? God forbid, I want to do something for me. My daughter wants everything all about her. Her school attendance is gonna put me in jail. Her attitude most the time is nasty. I want to go to a beginners class at the church which is only today and tomorrow. but I'm not going to be able to. I might be able to pull it off tonight (and hopefully not have serious medical side effects) but tomorrow, I take my daughter to softball practice. All in my attempt to help her. I always seem to suffer as a result of her. But I love her.But I don't think I can do this anymore. What do I do?

• Sylvannah,

Attitude, attitude, attitude. It is all attitude. Until you can laugh at yourself, and your life, yes laugh at how messed up it is (you can cry a little to while you also laugh), you will not shake this cloud over you. You are not Schleprock (from the Flinstones), "wowzy wowzy woo woo", so stop making the storm cloud follow you and rain on you. You need to change your attitude, which is easier said than done, but it needs to be done. If you feel you are the bottom of a pit, then a good counselor could help you get some new perspective. A suggestion.

What your daughter needs, only you know, you know her, and the situation better than anyone. However, it seems to me that you have overlooked the tough love avenue here. Perhaps you could make an appointment with one of the guidance counselors, or the school Psychologist, and sit down and have a talk about your daughter. There is no need for you to go to jail, when there are other options out there to straighten her out. You would never hear of military school, or a residential school for juvenile problem children, but I assure you there are options like that out there. The issue, the problem, with your daughter may not be yours to fix. It is ultimately hers to fix, but what I am talking about is there may not be a thing YOU can do to fix it. I do not think that has crossed your mind, and it needs to cross it and take up residence.

Also, you made it to the baptism, you had it done. Was it perfect? No. Were you rushed? Yup. Did your cell phone get fubared? Sure did. But again, attitude. You were baptized, again I may add, and it is what is in your heart that matters this time around, and that was perfect. The baptism was about you, not about your daughter. I know you worry about her, but you can only lead by example. So you need to show some Grace (look up spiritual definition), and live in the Kingdom of God, that is how you can witness to your daughter, not by forcing her to do anything, or speeches about being saved or her everlasting soul. She is a teenager, and she is "IMMORTAL", you know. LOL

Give God your worries as much as you can, and practice that everyday, get a little better at it everyday. If you continue to keep all of your worries on your plate, and you get a new on this week, and a new one next month, it is too much. Concern yourself with what you can do about something, then do the work that needs to be done about it, and let go of your worries as much as you can. That means for you, and for your daughter's situation and attitude. As a matter if fact, maybe you can sit down and talk (I know, yeah right) with your daughter. Tell her your problems, and ask her what she thinks you should do about them (nothing in regards to her, do not even bring her up). It may open a dialogue between the two of you if, if she begins to think that you value her opinion. Just a thought.

Prayers, good thoughts, and best wishes,

BrianTristan

• BrianTristan

I am so Happy you deicided to do something like this,

How Nice! Blessings to you.

Sylvannah

I understand you are In need of strength through this period of you life,

and I am wishing you well through this period Hun, I know you are strong enough

and you will make it through this time in your life. Through seeing you here you have

become apart of me, apart of my thoughts, apart of my prayers, & apart of my growth your energy has become essential to this place. Blessings to you

. wish you well

Love, from Me To You.

• Addictdtoriches,

Thank you. I figured there are so many nice and kind people on here, much like yourself, that it would be nice to show some support. You know, get people saying a prayers for, or concentrating some of their energies at Sylvannah, to give her some help. We can not be there physically, but in spirit, and in word we can. I know if you could be there physically, you would take her shopping. LOL ; )

• Hi there Sylvannah, I remember you had MS and they forward me this e-mail and thought of you... so I'm just posting it, not sure if its true or not, so just take the advice with a grain of salt.... it might help to try... wishing the best to you.

SWEET POISON!

In October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick.

She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around.

Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.

By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying.

She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.

She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.....

On March 19, I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.

I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did.. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.

I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda! I e-mailed her article my friend, a lawyer, had sent. My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk!

The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but, she sure felt a lot better.

She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home...

Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind. In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.

When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.

And she is walking! No wheelchair!

This article saved her life. If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on 'ASPARTAME,' marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'

In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus.

It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.

I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.

I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus.

Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!

Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers.

The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit.. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition. We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas..

In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss re turned and hearing loss improved markedly.

This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia. During a lecture, I said,

'If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs,

Cramps,

Vertigo,

Dizziness,

Headaches,

Tinnitus,

Joint pain,

Unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!' People were jumping up during the lecture saying, 'I have some of these symptoms.

Is it reversible?'

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem. Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!

Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates.

It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!

These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve 'tissue specimens.'

Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!

Dr. H. J.. Roberts stated in his lectures that once free of the 'diet products' and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.

Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics. We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame. The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.

Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, Seizures, Depression, Manic depression, Panic attacks,

Uncontrollable anger and rage.

Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.

Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet.

So called 'behavior modification prescription drugs' (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place!

Most of these children were being 'poisoned' on a daily basis with the very foods that were 'better for them than sugar.'

It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.

Dr. Roberts warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy. Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners.

There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases di rectly caused by the use of this deadly poison.'

Herein lies the problem: There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was included in 100 different products and strong objection was made concerning its use. Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, and still nothing has been done. The drug and chemical lobbies have very deep pockets.

Sadly, MONSANTO'S patent on Aspartame has EXPIRED! There are now over 5,000 products on the market that contain this deadly chemical and there will be thousands more introduced. Everybody wants a 'piece of the Aspartame pie.'

I assure you that MONSANTO, the creator of Aspartame, knows how deadly it is.

And isn't it ironic that MONSANTO funds, among others, the American Diabetes Association, the American Dietetic Association and the Conference of the American College of Physicians?

This has been recently exposed in the New York Times. These [organizations] cannot criticize any additives or convey their link to MONSANTO because they take money from the food industry and are required to endorse their products.

Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote and presented a bill that would require label warnings on products containing Aspartame, especially regarding pregnant women, children and infants.

The bill would also institute independent studies on the known dangers and the problems existing in the general population regarding seizures, changes in brain chemistry, neurological changes and behavioral symptoms..

The bill was killed.

It is known that the powerful drug and chemical lobbies are responsible for this, letting loose the hounds of disease and death on an unsuspecting and uninformed public. Well, you're informed now!

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

• Hi Sylvannah, praying for you too, been there done that. I also have a teenager who is going thru her phase, I luckily have already had the daughter from hell earlier with her older sister. You are in a position where the more you try to control her the worst she is going to be. Just talk to her, tell her how she makes you feel. The most important thing you can do is Pray and give her to the Lord. "Say Lord I'm giving her to you because I can't handle it by myself." I used to be in Emergency rooms, thinking I was going to have a Heart Attack from stress with the older one, she eventually changed and wrote me a letter to tell me she was sorry and wished she had listened. Once I gave her to God and continued just to pray for her, it worked out. The youngest one is the one giving trouble now but I am not getting excited or stressed her father is but once you have been thru it, you live and learn. I'm not going to jail either. What I learned is and I tell her this also, I'm here to teach you morals and values and which path you should choose in life, I cannot choose if for you. Remember that old saying you can lead the horse to water, but you can't make them drink it. Guess what? What they don't learn from you they will learn from life one way or another. They are born with their personalities formed already, good or bad, our job is to guide them and hope they listen, you are only one person and when you are in the grave they won't have you to guide them anymore. Take a deep breath and pray and learn to not lean to your own understanding. This too shall pass! Inhale! 🙂

• I want to thank you Brian tristan, Addictedtoriches, and Happydoc for wishing me well. It means alot knowing I have such good people with me. Brian Tristan, you are right. her problem is not mine to fix. I could find a program (which I still might) but I hear bad stories as well as good. But I can't protect her forever. Nobody ever protected me that is probably why I am so strong now. I have lived through about everything. lol I was angry then I didn't go to sleep the night before so I was tired and all day sunday, my feet were sunburnt and swollen (never had that happen before, now I can add that to my list lol) But the end result was, I was baptised. My losses and sacrifices were nothing compared to what was given and sacrificed for me. I was angry and I hope I will be forgiven for thet. (actually, I know I will) I am gonna make my daughter watch the movie High Anxiety with me. Does anyone remember that one? With Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise. It's a funny movie and in a comedic way, shows you the value of life. How you should love your life. And Happydoc- I don't drink diet sodas (as I am 30 lbs. underweight as it is) I drink alot of Mountain Lightnings (Wal-marts generic mountain Dew) I drink them to counter act my pain medication. I know that I do need to drink something other than them. I drink those til about 8p then milk to take my meds to go to sleep. I do have alot of those symptoms. I have had them since my car accident in 2/2004. When the vertigo didn't go away after 2-3 months, they just said it was permanent. I know it is not artificial sweeteners but maybe the caffeine? They both have that in common. I doubt people started drinking regular sodas when they stopped the diet ones, so how do they know it's the sweeteners and not the caffeine? (or mountain dew type stuff) Maybe I'll look into that. I've been going to phys. ther. 2x a week and I don't have to take my pain pills for the pain so much but it helps with the vertigo. I Will ask my neurologist for something for the vertigo so I can get off the pain pills. It costs me about $140 per month. $110 just to see the Dr. About $10 for the xanax. They just changed the pain meds so my insurance is covering all of them. I was getting 210 15mg roxy's and the ins. only covered 180 so I had to pay cash for the difference. They moved me up to 30mg. The ins. still covers 180. I need 30 more (one more a day) but that will still be under 180. Anyway, even though they don't have the same reaction on me that they apparently do on other people, I still want to stop taking them.Sometimes, I buy a lesser pain reliever off the streets to cover 1-2 days and those are 7 for $20. And I would have to take 4 to equal one of mine. Eventually I will get it all figured out. But anyways, thank you everybody for standing behind me. I've never had this much support. It means alot. You know, I may be angry at something but being around my dogs, makes it all go away. I can't be mad around them. So they help in so many ways. I only get mad at the one that craps on my floor. lol I honestly don't know what kind of person I would be (if even alive) if it waan't for my animals, I wouldn't have made it through half of what I have. I wish I could sense what they are feeling like they sense what I am feeling. I have a book from the library that tells you how to communicate with your animals through telepathy. You have to be able to be totally calm and focus. I can't really do that. I will get it. that's where my other problem comes in, patience. LOL

• BrianTristan,

Awwwhhhh. Thanks So Much, You are the kind One, who

thought of this what a great idea..that we can come together through

spirit and energy and help Her through her sick and growth developing times.

Thats Magical, And lol you know me too WELL! I sure would take her shopping, starbucks

around the city lol theres nothing like it. 😃

• You are In my Prayers.

• Poetic555- I have given her to God and the saying I tell her is Do unto others. She has been having to do alot more for herself. Did your younger daughter see and witness everything? Our police here suck! Even the other police in this area, can't believe they did that. They told him "it's not against the law to skip school, and it's not against the law to runaway from home , and (my favorite) you can break into this house whenever you want to because you live here." He got arrested 3 x ine 1 week for tresspassing, his consequence was his mommy had to pick him up but my consequence was, if I didn't pick him up w/in 6 hours, regardless of whether I had a ride or not, I would get arrested for child abandonement. And it was 22 mi. one way! They never got him to stop. I started charging him $20 every time I had to go get him and when it got to $60, he stopped. My daughter wasn't like this before "the state" got involved. They tore apart my family, never helped the boy that needed it, (they wiped his butt and when he turned 18, they just started to put him in jail for everything they let him do) The woman that just took him for his word, lost her job because of it. I had went to her every month for over a year and told her what was going on. He even went back 3 mos. later and told them that he had lied, made it all up. But by then, we were already in the system and we were just a paycheck.. I'm sure they don't treat their kids better than I did. They should practice what they preach. Speak from experience instead of what you are told. That's why I never became a telemarketer. Never tell someone to do something that you never have or you won't try. I have always been an honest person. I never lie. If I don't like you or something that you are doing, you know it. Even if it is something I did, I will tell you and take whatever consequence. I had to take these parenting classes as part of my "case plan". I didn't learn nothing. It was all just common sense. It will help young mothers, but not me. I was 35 w/ 3 kids. Anyway, the last class was with the kids. I just had Sarah there and I ended up yelling at them for doing something I would never do. And they were supposed to be teaching me. They were letting the kids throw a ball in the room. It was a big blow up ball and all they said was that no one would get hurt. But what about all the computers and the drinks. The only time it is ok to throw anything indoors is in a gymnasium. Otherwise you do something else if it must be indoors.

• Hi Sylvannah, my younger daughter did witness her older sister, "cutting up." I'm way more lenient with her. The Law did nothing, they won't help you just like you said unless they break a law. She was a bully and threw hot water on some kid and gave her second degree burns and the State picked up the case. They were only going to slap her on the wrist and I wrote the judge a 2 or 3 page letter begging him to keep her and he still let her go on probation, but then she violated probation and went to juvenile and that is when she was sorry and changed for the better and wrote me that letter. Sometime they are better off somewhere they have to sit down and think. She is very Intelligent and could have been and still could be a success, she is just now returning to College after dropping out. The younger one was trying to see how far she could go, testing the waters. I told her I will let you hang yourself and hand you the rope. She is getting better. I just don't want you to stress yourself so much. Praying for you!

• Hello to all.

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS of your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE.

Julianna

• My oldest spent 21 days in jueve. but that did nothing. He can't have any contact w/ me but he still does when he needs something, like food, money, or a ride. He just got his GED. He is just like my mother. (which is kinda funny cause she is not my biological mother) he is super smart but has no common sense. I am smart w/ english, grammer, and spelling but I am not so smart when it comes to math, science, and history. I know basic stuff. But I will kick your butt in Scrabble. lol But I have alot of common sense and loads of life experience. He just spent 30 days in jail. He was talking change and it was looking good but then he lost it so I don't know what he is doing now. He just contacted me for a ride to the clinic because he caught a VD. He has these anger issues. He is supposed to be on meds but refuses to be on them. He is tresspassed out of everywhere in the area. So I don't know how it will end for him but I have life insurance for him. Unfortunately, I don't see a good end unless he agrees to take meds. Not steroids. I have to get control of Sarah before it is too late for her. She will be 11 in June. I figure puberty will be in full swing when she is about 12.. I am determined to get her there. I have let her do what she wants for 3 years now. Now, she is older and I hope that I am not too late for her. I've already failed 1 out of 3 of my children because I relied on the "state" to help. I gave up on myself for 4 years. She was returned to me 3 years ago. They only gave me back my oldest son because they didn't know what to do with him so why did they take them to begin with? I could go on and on about this, but I won't. I have to let him go and concentrate on my daughter.I have to lift her self esteem because it is almost non existent. Apparently, my teeth (I have a slight overbite and my teeth on top are slightly spaced where the ones on the bottom, are crammed) are hereditery on the female side of my family. My 2 boys have perfect teeth but I won't let my daughter get to my age w/ them. The teeth can be fixed w/ braces now, but me, I have to break my jaw. Screw that! I have had them for 38 years and now they actually help me cause if a guy only wants to be with me on appearences, they are not worthy. I judge by the inside. You should never judge a book by its cover!

• Girl we all have got problems. "Beauty is skin deep but ugly is to the Bone! That means Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is more about the personality and who a person is on the inside, just like ugly can be what someone may be on the inside, no matter how nice the outside appearance is. Maybe put her in some kind of modeling school or finishing school like Barbizon to boost her self esteem. She has to love herself first and not worry about what others think. Get her some good books if nothing else. Your son will have to learn from the school of "Hard Knocks." He needs Shock Therapy something to put some fear into him or a change in environment. We do the best we can, while we can. Nobody is born knowing Parenting skills unfortunately sometimes is trial and error, they are not born with an instruction sticker on thier big toe. Ask him what kind of casket he wants to be buried in because at the rate he is going you will be making preparations now! Sounds harsh, but maybe that will scare him and make him think.

• LOL I always tell Sarah, you can be so beautiful on the outside, then you open your mouth. My friends wife was just like that. She was real pretty til she opened her mouth. My son will be cremated. He don't care what you say. He describes me as the spawn of Satan. lol But if he ever needs anything, I'm the 1st one he calls. He always tells me that he could go to jail for talking to me when of course he doesn't need anything but it's worth the risk when he is hungry or needs a ride. I told him last time he wanted something that he could still go to jail. I would like it if he ever just called me to say iI love you, or how are you doing? But every time I hear his voice, he is asking me for somethin. I'm like a free vending machine. lol Words are wasted on them. I will just show them that their legs aren't broken and if they want it, the only way they'll get it is if they get off their butts and get it.I turned off my light up sign that says personal slave. She will tell me how mean I am but if she does something than I will do something. I am a firm believer in do unto others. I have told her that and I will start treating her like she treats me.I will physically threaten to beat her butt if I go to jail but I have never hit any of my kids. My mom used to beat the crap out of me and I didn't grow up to be a serial killer and the violent crime level was way down.People were afraid to do anything but now, there is no consequences. Even getting a death sentence means that we will support you for 30 yrs and try to be as kind as possible to you when we kill you. Nothing like what they did to get there. Do unto others! In the old days, if you were found guilty and sentenced to death, they would just take you out back and hang you or shoot you. Why did they stop that?