Dear Twinsoul, Please give guidance and answer!!!!

• Dear Twinsoul,

You seem to have a gift. Is there anyway you could just tell me in general what is in store in the upcoming months, whether it is work, love, family, etc. I am feeling a lot of insecurity lately and uncertainty about it. I am not sure what is the best path to take with anything, not with love, family, legal matters, daily life. Thank you.

• sweetie

i feel that every thing is good in those areas. Maybe you are going through some changes in yourself. Your dissatisfaction with what is going on is coming from your boredom. You like changes, you like new things, yet you are not changing your life. thats what it is about in your case If you can afford it take a little vacation and breathe

blessings

ts

• Ck703

If you have any specific questions, ask them.

blessings

• I do have a couple of specific questions:

1. What do I need to do that I am not doing to break the emotional hold that my mom has on me and that makes me feel stuck?

2. Will my son and I ever live on our own and not living with my parents?

3. I am not happy with my current relationship with regards to communication. What approach do I need to take to explain my frustrations with this person? They are acting like a 19 yr old and I have had enough.

• ckdh

My dear what are you doing to get out of there.? If you are looking for a man to get you out, you will resent him for his control of you in the future. Are you presently in school. Do you have a trade that can bring you good income so that you can be independent from your mom. Just remember, if you take from people then they control you. Get out of your moms house. Get out of that relationship. You are the driver of your own car. Stop being a passenger. Let me know how it goes.

If you work very hard at getting YOUR LIFE together, you will be successful.

Blessings

ts

• haha, this man get me out? that is funny! I can't just get out of the relationship bc he is the father of my son, I just need to get the test in the fall to prove it. But I am hesistant bc I'm not handing my child over to him till he makes some changes. I am going to nursing school may 10. I am sacrificing my freedom for something rewarding down the line. I graduate in two years.

• ckdgh

Bravo. Did you give birth to that child, then it is yours. Screw him. Your mom, all moms are up the youknowwhats of their daughters all the time. They cant help it. Look forward to a very rewarding career. Plug up your ears when moma is around. Nursing is a wonderful high paying career. You are wonderful. This will be a memory in a few years when you have your own place , with your wonderful child. You dont need this guys help, hes only going to be a pain. Dont get the test or get it a dont tell him, just in case the child needs ( heaven forbid ) blood from him or his family. My girlfriend, also a nurse was in same situation. She told everyone she got a sperm donor. No more questions. Tell him it is not his, move on.

This was the advice of the woman behind twin soul no guides present.

good luck, dear woman

i love your bravery

ts

• ckdgh

Bravo. Did you give birth to that child, then it is yours. Screw him. Your mom, all moms are up the youknowwhats of their daughters all the time. They cant help it. Look forward to a very rewarding career. Plug up your ears when moma is around. Nursing is a wonderful high paying career. You are wonderful. This will be a memory in a few years when you have your own place , with your wonderful child. You dont need this guys help, hes only going to be a pain. Dont get the test or get it a dont tell him, just in case the child needs ( heaven forbid ) blood from him or his family. My girlfriend, also a nurse was in same situation. She told everyone she got a sperm donor. No more questions. Tell him it is not his, move on.

This was the advice of the woman behind twin soul no guides present.

good luck, dear woman

i love your bravery

ts

• Dear twinsoul,

i laughed at the sperm donor part bc that's how I feel about all men in general, that is only what they are good for:) Thank you for the much needed reinforcement and encouragement. god bless you

xo

ckdgh

• you are welcome