Healer Empath

79%

Communication Empath

79%

Balanced Empath

75%

Energy Empath

42%

• Sandran712>>Oops I'm sorry.I didn't see the paragraph it came with it..

You Scored as Clairvoyant Empath

As a Clairvoyant Empath, you have the ability to pick up on and see events that have not yet happened, through your empathic link with others.

Clairvoyant Empath

94%

Animal Empath

83%

Human Empath

83%

Physical Empath

80%

Healer Empath

79%

Communication Empath

79%

Balanced Empath

75%

Energy Empath

• You Scored as Human Empath

As a Human Empath, you possess the ability to connect with other people on an empathic level, allowing you to feel their emotion as though they were your own.

Human Empath

100%

Communication Empath

89%

Animal Empath

88%

Healer Empath

86%

Clairvoyant Empath

78%

Balanced Empath

56%

Physical Empath

50%

Energy Empath

46%

• This post is deleted!

• DChell...100% on human. What are you doing to use these tools? :0)

• Auntbuck>>DChell...100% on human. What are you doing to use these tools? :0)

Sandran712>>I wonder about these quizzes.I am 94% Clairvoyant?LOL..I wonder where the other 6% went...I guess that's the part where I can't see Dead People and give out lottery numbers..LMAO

• Bluecat...give us some symptoms...maybe one of us animal empaths can help? I have it quite a bit for the animals but I cannot for the life of me figure out my own cat. I've tried everything but she doesn't act sick, she is just bald. She's currently having a heyday with her furry mouse toy. She eats healthy, she plays healthy but she just has half of her body as bald. LOL. I've now switched to using flea shampoo on her since the Advantage doesn't seem to be working all that well. She's allergic to fleas but even with treatment, she is half bald. She gets a hair up her you know what and decides to pee on things. I've spent hundreds of dollars on vet bills for her just to be told at the last visit that she has an attitude. I thought UTI, fleas, bladder, etc., all of which come back negative. Captain thinks she had a scare so I put a calming collar on her...still bald. My son thinks we should try apple bitter to see if she stops over grooming herself. I don't know...anyone else wanna give it a try?

• As a Human Empath, you possess the ability to connect with other people on an empathic level, allowing you to feel their emotion as though they were your own.

Human Empath

94%

Communication Empath

86%

Clairvoyant Empath

75%

Animal Empath

71%

Balanced Empath

69%

Healer Empath

61%

Physical Empath

50%

Energy Empath

46%

I think this right about me 🙂 its interesting.

• bluecat123

AND You too! I feel you are very good with being empatic with your closer friends and

family or people at a distance, They consult you often as well, because you are naturally sensitive and loving hunn.

With me its the opposite, i barely become empathic with them & myself,

i cant do a reading for myself for nothing it seems lol. the information feels blocked.

something i wanna work on.

Emergence,

yes! study pyschology, i didnt understand any of this until i took psychology,

it help you understand things on a scientific level being that Empaths ect ect

are so complicated & undescribable it helps to take that information and relate it to others,

Since then i was able to transmute the information i recieve .

teaches you why we dream, how we dream, & even the importance of

the mind's eye which allows us to fortell things our third eye.

• bluecat>>anyone else wanna give it a try?

Sandran712>>I do not know much about animals.But, my mom's dog was showing signs of digging himself bald.She gave him Brewer's yeast tablets.

• addictdtoriches>>I would consider myself an EMPATH very much.

since i can pick up on people's emotions Good Or Bad from a distance as well

Sandran712>>Everyone on here that did this quiz has empath abilities.I can pick up on people's emotions too.I think the quiz is a bunch of hooey though.Everyone seem to have Healing empathy.And alot of Animal empathy.I just don't buy alot of these results.But mine fits me very well.

• Sandran - can you give cats Brewers Yeast tablets? She is sitting here next to me grooming her already bald belly and showing no signs of stopping. I can't believe she doesn't have hairballs...lol.

..I wonder where the other 6% went...I guess that's the part where I can't see Dead People and give out lottery numbers..LMAO Interestingly enough....I'm not finding anyone that has guides that work with the lottery. I've asked several and many just smile at me and don't say a thing or say that they cannot see that information.

• Animal Empath

92%

Human Empath

89%

Communication Empath

86%

Clairvoyant Empath

81%

Healer Empath

79%

Balanced Empath

69%

Energy Empath

63%

Physical Empath

45%

That's an interesting website. I'll have to go and take a look around. It can be a shock sometimes to meet someone new and to suddenly be feeling all their emotions. It took me years to be able to handle it and still stay sane. Tell you what it's no fun being able to tell when your ex-wife is having sex LOL.

How accurate is this test for everyone? I remember one time the car broke down and while I was waiting for my brother to come and rescue me neighborhood cats kept hanging around. By the time he showed up there were like 5-6 cats playing on the sidewalk next to the car.

I don't really feel like there is all that much difference between animals and people though.

• Here's mine. Now at least I know why I hate hospitals and large crowds.

You Scored as Human Empath

As a Human Empath, you possess the ability to connect with other people on an empathic level, allowing you to feel their emotion as though they were your own.

Human Empath

92%

Healer Empath

71%

Communication Empath

68%

Clairvoyant Empath

53%

Energy Empath

46%

Balanced Empath

44%

Animal Empath

25%

Physical Empath

25%

• This post is deleted!

• Hey, how do you take the Quiz. it seems to be interesting. Help!!!!!

• Oh well, I don't know if I went to the right web site, but it came back and said that I was a Empath of Judge. I did not get the other break down. But the amazing part of this is that it was oh so true. Maybe I will go back and take it again. And maybe get the rest of the info. Bu the Empath of Judge was soooooo right.

• This post is deleted!

• Dear worthy1248,

Not sure if you did either but if you google "What Empathic Type are You? Quiz" the first result should be the correct site.

• This post is deleted!