What Empathic Type are You? Quiz

• to take the quiz.

Here are my results what are yours?

You Scored as Communication Empath

As a Communication Empath, you possess the ability to feel emotions from fictional characters in books, games, movies/TV and from works of art. Visit us at EmpathCommunity.ning.com.

Communication Empath

82%

Healer Empath

57%

Animal Empath

42%

Human Empath

39%

Balanced Empath

38%

Energy Empath

25%

Clairvoyant Empath

19%

Physical Empath

0%

• This post is deleted!

• Hi, Tanya I really liked the quiz now I know why people come to me, someone once told me I am "A comforter" did not understand at the time.

You Scored as Healer Empath

As a Healer Empath, you possess the gift of healing and the ability to transmute pain into light. Visit us at Empath Community.ning.com

Healer Empath

93%

Animal Empath

88%

Human Empath

86%

Communication Empath

82%

Physical Empath

80%

Energy Empath

75%

Balanced Empath

69%

Clairvoyant Empath

61%

• Animal Empath....knew that was a probable yes. LOL.

Animal Empath

100%

Balanced Empath

81%

Human Empath

81%

Communication Empath

68%

Healer Empath

64%

Clairvoyant Empath

64%

Energy Empath

54%

Physical Empath

20%

• where do you take the quiz?

• Thanks, I missed that part, I need too find my glasses! My results were: Human Empath, you posess the ability too connect with other people on an empathic level, allowing you too feel their emotions as though they were your own.

Human empath 83%

Healer 79%

Animal 79%

Communication 75%

Clairvoyant 67%

Balanced 56%

Energy 50%

physical 40%

• Not sure if thats me or not, I do tend too get feelings more then the other things, I would probably have too ask someone else if thet thought that was a good fit for me, wonder where the intution falls into the different categorys, as mine comes and goes, I don't always get it right on the practice thread!

• AuntB, now that we know, what is wrong with my Cat? Haha, jst kidding)! We were pretty close on some %'s , you and I!

• You Scored as Human Empath

As a Human Empath, you possess the ability to connect with other people on an empathic level, allowing you to feel their emotion as though they were your own. Visit us at EmpathCommunity.ning.com

Human Empath

94%

Healer Empath

93%

Communication Empath

86%

Physical Empath

85%

Balanced Empath

78%

Clairvoyant Empath

64%

Energy Empath

54%

Animal Empath

42%

LOl, makes sense>

• Mochasunshine, wow, you might have a gift there!

• I was Just about 50% of everything but main abilty is a HEALER EMPATH,

The Ability to Transmute pain into light.

I totally agreed with mine. I would consider myself an EMPATH very much

since i can pick up on people's emotions Good Or Bad from a distance as well.

People become an Open Book To me, Most times its completely opposite

from who they mask to be, The pain is sometimes Depressing, When speaking

Of Dead People I can feel thier pain, when i watch shows of missing & dead people

I can feel Thier Hurt, & Sometimes the show never completely describes all of the story.

I never Go To Hospitals, I havent Been Since I Was 12, I always decline going,

at a young age, i told my mom I didnt like going! & Although we are all natural self-healers

i Never liked the Energy of being in Hospitals after leaving them I Felt & acted different ALWAYS.

I treat others DIFFERENT simply because I can feel the energy of Positive People

& The Energy Of Negative People strong & weak people.

And Sometimes even see or predict future events for a person. If Something Good is About To

Happen To Me..I get A surge of happiness & will appear OVERLY happy. When Something Bad Is about To Happen, I ALWAYS become down and depressed Instantly! My Close friends

Hate It.

• I think you have a lot of the energy,clarvoyancy going for sure addicted!

• can't get the quiz, the site's being maintained is there another way to get the quiz ?

• I took it earlier at the same sight thats down for now, it apears not too be acessible at the moment, hopefully it will come back up soon so everyone can continue too take it!

• Dear chrissicat,

When I made the original thread post there was a link to the quiz which is different from the site but for some reason the link was removed from my post. Sorry for the inconvenience but if you google search "What Empathic Type are You? Quiz" it will bring up the link.

• I didn't see the link either, so I googled it, hopefully it will come back up. 333Tanya, thanks for sharing it with us!

• I think I agreed with mine. Most of the readings I had told me to go into healing, counselling, therapist etc....hmmm......maybe I should. I am thinking of taking up courses in psychology.

You Scored as Healer Empath

As a Healer Empath, you possess the gift of healing and the ability to transmute pain into light.

Healer Empath

96%

Communication Empath

86%

Clairvoyant Empath

81%

Human Empath

78%

Energy Empath

71%

Balanced Empath

63%

Physical Empath

60%

Animal Empath

33%

• This post is deleted!

• You Scored as Animal Empath

As an Animal Empath, you possess the ability to feel the emotions of animals within yourself.

Animal Empath

96%

Communication Empath

75%

Healer Empath

71%

Balanced Empath

66%

Energy Empath

58%

Human Empath

56%

Clairvoyant Empath

47%

Physical Empath

25%

You Scored as a : Animal Empath Animal Empath 96% Communication Empath 75% Healer Empath 71% Balanced Empath 66% Energy Empath 58% Human Empath 56% Clairvoyant Empath 47% Physical Empath 25%

Rate this quiz