Cancer having love trouble

• I am a CANCER, true to form, I have a tough shell to crack, am very nurturing, loving, and super emotional.

I have had a long off and on, tumultuous relationship for about 4yrs with a LIBRA (J.E.A) who I care about and love very much. While we were on one of our rocky breakups, I began to date a LEO (M.G.J) who I have also come to care about as well. Thhe thing is, one paper my LEO seems to be the safest bet and I know he loves me with all his heart, but I am having the most difficult time letting go of the LIBRA. I think about him all the time and I have even been dreaming of us having children together. Im not sure which partner would be best for me, the LIBRA or the LEO.

with LEO: its safe and secure but leaning on the boring side

with LIBRA: always "sparks" and excitement, unbelievable sexul chemistry

Who do you think I could have the better life and family with?

• HI CANCER. I THINK THAT I WOULD CHOOSE THE SPARKLY, MUSICALLY INCLINED, LAID BACK, LAZY LIBRA INSTEAD OF THE LEO. HOWEVER, LEOS ARE A BIT SHOW OFFS, RULES LOVE, CHILDREN AND MONEY. MY BROTHER IS A LEO. THE SENSE OF HUMOR IS THERE, BUT THE OVER-PROTECTION WILL GET TO YOU ALONG WITH BEING PESTY.

I AM A CANCER RISING 1 DEG., A GEMINI SUN 12 DEG. IN MY 12TH HOUSE. LAST NOVEMBER IST, I FELL IN LOVE AFTER FIRST "LAY", WITH A CANCER GUY 16 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME. HE IS SAGITT. RISING.....HE IS SO PERFECTLY MADE..WOW. I KNEW HIM FOR A YEAR, AND THEN I SUDDENLY REALIZED THAT I WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM IMMEDIATELY AND URGENTLY. IT WAS HEAVENLY. NOW, I AM SO IN LOVE.....BUT HE DOESN'T CALL OR COME AROUND BUT 2 X A MONTH. HE ACTS LIKE A MARRIED DUDE, BUT SAYS HE'S NOT MARRIED....SECRETIVE ABOUT HIS LAST NAME AND TELLS ME THAT HE HAS GOT TO BE HOME BEFORE 7PM. I HAVE NEVER HAD INTIMACY LIKE THIS BEFORE. I RESPONDED LIKE A TEENAGER. MY HEART IS FOREVERMORE BROKEN! SO, I AM IN LIMBO...WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL FROM HIM, AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY OTHER MAN BECAUSE THE SEXUAL CHEMISTRY WAS UNBELIEVABLE FOR BOTH OF US.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.