Can some1 plz be able to tell me who my Angels are?

• Hello friends! I have been very curious about my Angels lately and I would love to know who they are. What's their name, how many are they, ect. I would love to kno if I have an archangel by my side too. I can't see, hear or feel them so I don't kno anything about them. I would appreciate it so very deeply if some gets me closer to them. Thank u! Thank u! Thank u!

Peace!!!

• You have no archangel by your side.

You can't see, hear or feel them so you don't know anything about them. That´s because there is no angel there.

Play the game as beautifully as you can; but it is a game— don’t get serious about it. And even if sometimes seriousness is needed, let it be a game, nothing more. Sometimes it is needed. It gives a taste to life. Sometimes you need to be serious also. Be serious, but never become serious, let that also be a game. Let everything be a game.

• Dear SunCappyGirl,

Archangels are not necessarily by your side right this second...though in a breath they can be. Simply ask them to be. And it is done. There are different types of angels of course...with angels/guardian angels/archangels being some of them. Do you have angels? Absolutely. There are only 15 archangels, out of billions of "regular" angels...so yes, you may not have an archangel glued to your shoulder as they are quite busy...but I tell people all the time if you need their expertise in your life, simply ask for them to be with you.

For example, Archangel Michael. He is our "chief" angel of protection. Think of him with a sword. He is full of courage and confidence, and is there to protect you in any situation. If you ever feel in need of courage, or if you feel in harm's way, you ask hi to be by your side. And he is.

Each Archangel is charged with certain responsibilities and they have certain "strengths" they are eager to share with you. The trick is....you have to ask for their help and guidance. It doesn't matter that you can't see them or hear them or feel them. Those are psychic abilities that you can practice on developing over time. You simply begin with one word: faith.

I always tell people to ask for signs. That is the ONE way you will know they are with you. Ask for signs. You may not notice them...because you aren't sure what to look for...so ask again. Angels will repeat their signs. Favorites are putting coins in your path. Not one. But several. Repetition. Or they put a white feather in an odd location. Or a song comes on that may be about angels shortly after you ask for their sign. Let your angels figure it out...they are quite creative! You see one sign...you will second guess it usually, oh that wasn't them. You see it again. And a third time. That is not coincidence and never could be.

Your life is a spiritual journey. Plain and simple. You are here to enrich your Spirit, and help others while you are here. Your angels are with you to help you do that very thing. Talk to them just like you would a best friend. Your guardian angels are with you -- and yes you do have them. Don't worry about "how many" because it's a fluctuating number. Angels come in...and leave...and come in again. Depending on where you are in life and what you are asking their help for. If you have a number ... let's say you are heading into a conflicting situation and feel you need 1,000 angels to get through it...just ask for 1,000 angels to be by you -- they form a cushion around you of love and protection. Ask. And they are there. Immediately. But numbers are not any indication of anything in Heaven. You have the angels you need when you need them. Period.

Their names? There are many. Archangels you can speak to by name as they are the same for everyone: Ariel, Azrael, Chamuel, Gabriel, Haniel, Jeremiel, Jophiel, Metratron, Michael, Raguel, Raphael, Raziel, Sandalphon, Uriel, and Zadkiel. Angels, though, are different. And you also have spirit guides, which are those who were in human form and are with you to guide you as well. They change also. I asked Heaven to see what they'd tell me on your particular angels, and they said to tell you:

"Dear Child, welcome to our side for we are with you always. Your angels are many, and are always available to help you in any way they can. Simply call out -- shout or whisper it does not matter to us. And we hear you, and are with you. Danielle is one of your angels, and so is Marcine. They are not your only angels...but they are two you can call on for help, love, comfort, and guidance. Just know you are loved. And you are not alone."

I hope this gives you a bit of an explanation...and helps bring your angels into your life...they actually already are...but consciously you now know it!

Angel blessings to you,

Beth

• Thank you Hangswolfgang

You always make me think deeply about things n although sometimes I don't understand I always read your post over n over n if I still don't get it there's always something in life that happens to me that makes me understand your advices. And now I believe I understand but I'll let it sink into me and see how much I can learn from you. Always reminding myself. Thank you so much!

• Thank u so much angelreader!

Thank u for this wonderful gift. I know what to do then!

Ask for signs. Thank u so much! 😄

peace!!!

• SunCappyGirl,

desirelessness is the most blissful state

possible, and enlightenment is another name for it.

Knowing it even for one moment is enough, because you

are never given by life two moments together; it is

always one moment. And if you know the secret, the

alchemy of transforming this moment, you know the whole

secret of transforming life, because the next moment

will also be the same. You can do to it what you have

done before; you can continue in desirelessness.