Who, What, When, Where, Which, Why?

• AuntBuck, you are more visual in your learning capacity than with written facts and figures. You learn more through pictures and images rather than words or numbers.

• Thank you Captain. I'll have to keep that in mind. I know if I saw the charts I would probably understand completely. :0)

• dear captain,

where will the relationship with an ex go from many years ago that has came back into my life?We dated a long time ago and was just wondering where this might lead.thank you

• By the way, he contacted me a couple of weeks ago and we have been talking on and off for since then. just curious

• Captain - wow! My past life was as an aquatic animal! I do feel uncomfortable in my own skin, I love freedom and have always loved being by the sea, funny though - I don't like swimming in the sea!! My skin does indeed get very dry!! Does this mean that I'm only just starting out in human form? I take it that I have a lot to learn! Thank you so much. You must be tired now, it's late for you. Sleep tight.

• Hey all,

ROFL! Suffering from flu but this forum always makes my day!

LOL at the remarks from Captain to ViroLadii - "He is lonely and horny!" booty call!

And AuntBuck chipping in about her ex as well šŸ˜„

Thanks all for the laugh! ( in a good way, not to insult or anything!)

Okay, back to my question for Captain;

"Emergence, in a little picturesque fishing village by the sea."

Wow Captain, I know I want to move and I know I will make it happen but that place you described, I don't mind the sea but fishing village??? Where in the world can I find a fishing village in this millennium? Maybe a few in Europe but I am getting out of Europe, no way I am spending my life here:D

Don't know if there is a fishing village in USA though....

Thanks, Captain!

Lots of love

• Hi Captain,

Where do you see me living when I'm able to move?

thank you

Denise

ā™„

• Hi Captain

what do you see as far as me starting a small business.

Thank you

• Hello Captain,

When will I have the opportunity to change jobs and live in a warmer climate? (the two go hand in hand since I want to move where it is warmer).

Thank you!

• Captain, here is my question,

I'm planning to go abroad this summer holiday. Which country (countries) would be best for me to go to?

• Well I will ask you a question too - where can you see me happily moving to? So intrigued to hear your answer.

Many thanks x

• Hello Captain, If you have time to help me with my situation or give me your insight>

what things will change in my situation ? Or will it remain the same or go back to what it has been.?

Thanks, Kelly bd 04-12-1983 (Tn)

• When will my friend and I be back to seeing one another seriously? Why did he act so out of character?

Thank you so much--you really have a GIFT!

• Hiya Captain:

Very kewl idea.... so my "W" question(s) isssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

When will things finally fall into place for me? Want to sell my house and relocate within 3 years... Will it work out? Trying to get all my little duckies in a row now.

Will the Taurus be back?

Always a pleasure....

DeeDee

• Dear Captain,

my question is when will i be over my depression and able to move on in my life?

• Hi Captain. My w question is will I stay with my job for much longer and if not what do you see me doing? Thanks a bunch,

• Hello Captain

Well , that sounds awesome !. Especially the part about( very pretty town, very small and private so not near any big centers. I do not do very well with over crowded places or cities .It turns me into to a growly ole bear lol . I crave quiet all the time and I am always seeking serene places to be . That is when I feel truly and totally connected with myself and who I am as a person.

Thank you so much for your time and your reply !

Have a great weekend !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• Ahoy Captain! How are you? Fine I hope!: Here is my When ?.

When am I hitting the "BIG ONE."???

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU! šŸ™‚

• Captain, I hope all is well with you and things are looking up for you.

Blessings for this new thread.

With a new birhday coming in a couple weeks I wonder what the UNIVERAL SPIRITS AND GUIDES are willing to reveal for me this coming year. Oh what the heck the next few year!!!!!!

Mostly financially (pension will decrease in 2 yrs), health, socially,

May you be rewarded generously, NOW for all you are doing.

Julianna

• Hello Captain ,

If you don't mind, I would like to ask another question in regards to the first one I ask you . Is there a time frame as to when this move is going to come about ? I am (not) asking for specific dates or anything . And I realize nothing is set in stone . Just curious :O)

Thank you for your time !

Doves