Who, What, When, Where, Which, Why?

• my birthday wish to all

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE COLOUR and FRAGRANCE

BLESSINGS

• Can anyone who posted while I was away on holidays please repost your request if you are still around and wanting a reply?

• I was wondering "when" will I meet my prince charming ? Ooorrrr WHEN will I hear from anton ??????

• VirgoLadii, everything we do is when and how we wish to do it. Ask yourself if you are yet ready to meet your Prince Charming as i feel that part of you is not because you are still clinging to past ties and relationships for security. You will only move on when you release all the anchors to your past and then you will attract the right partner.

• Hi highpriestess3,

Name : Roopashree Sharma

DOB - 23 September 1990

Place of Birth - Rohtasgarh, Bihar, India

Time of Birth - 06:10 AM

Life has taken a big U-Turn. I was about leave my hometown for my further studies. However, due to some reasons I have to stay back and study from my hometown itself.

I am quite disturbed with whatever is happening in my life in context to my career and personal life.

I am about to begin my studies in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism.

Also, Could you please guide me about my love life and future husband...?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

Roop

• Hi Captain: When, in real time, will my 9 year old daughter catch up? Thanks TD

• Hi Captain - Question number 2: When will my 14 year old daughter get her act together and do what she is supposed to do instead of messing on facebook all day?

• Curious1990, this is not Highpriestess3's thread. I think you have posted in the wrong place.

• (Reposting my question...)

Hi Captain,

Will I be accepted if I apply as flight attendant in the future? Thanks

• Turtledust, 1. in her own time. Don't rush her.

2. Let her be fourteen. She will get more responsible as she grows older.

Make sure you're not comparing your daughters to anyone else's progress but treat them as individuals.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Captain, which buisness idea could be most succesful - calligraphy or lingerie?

• Hi Captain,

Name : Roopashree Sharma

DOB - 23 September 1990

Place of Birth - Rohtasgarh, Bihar, India

Time of Birth - 06:10 AM

Life has taken a big U-Turn. I was about leave my hometown for my further studies. However, due to some reasons I have to stay back and study from my hometown itself.

I am quite disturbed with whatever is happening in my life in context to my career and personal life.

I am about to begin my studies in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism.

Also, Could you please guide me about my love life and future husband...?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

Roop

• Khatie, all I can see is you at present and you are not ready to be a flight attendant right now. Whether or not you change into someone who can become a flight attendant is up to you. A flight attendant must be calm and confident with people and know how to handle herself in stressful situations. You have yet to learn this. Whether you want to is something you must decide. It is not whether the job fits you, but whether you fit the job.

• Zephire, I do not see you moving anytime soon. Circumstances will keep you where you are for now.

• Paddifluff, the one which calls to your heart.

• Thanks Captain. Can you send your head engineer out to repair my warp engines before they blow up from adolescent exposure 🙂

• Curious1990, the worst thing you can do is to be dictated to by other people or become dependent upon a mundane job or dominating partner or cling to outworn conditioning and parental values. This lifetime you must march to the beat of your own drummer and follow your own dreams and desires. Don't let anyone tell you what to do with your life. You may even have to cut off ties to those people who would try to hold you back or run your life for you. Believe in yourself. You have a need for acceptance and popularity but don't let that dominate your life or influence your choices. Use your courage and strength to forge your own individual life path. You need to stay out of the crowd so that you can think for yourself and do your own thing.

In your career, you would do best when self-employed or working in a job that allows you freedom and independence. Likewise with your love life and marriage - a dominating partner will leave you unhappy and feeling caged in. You will need to take time periodically to retreat and reflect, meditate and recharge. But it is not so much human contact that you are interested in as much as a given field of study. It may be years before you settle down long enough to devote yourself to one field or one person, however. You bore easily and must seek both a career and partner who are as unusual and exciting as you.

Just be true to yourself and live an authentic life, doing what YOU want.

• HI Chaptain , Frist blessing to you. what do you see for me this year am i moving or taking a trip ?? Thank you so much for your help peace love and light