Twin Soul: Will ceremony break us up?

• You are so gifted- I love reading your posts.

I have been in a relationship for 7 years with C. We have talked about marriage recently; I hope we do it this year. However, a vedic astrologer told me that marriage would be delayed for me.

Will our relationship suffer if we have a small wedding with just family and a few close friends? I want our loved ones there; he doesn't want that, but I don't know what he wants, either.

He is an introvert: 1/21/71, and I am 6/6/73.

Thanks so much for any insight you can give!!!!

• Pastrevisited

Weddings usually cause arguments. Perhaps you two should sit down and discuss your vision of how you each see your wedding day. if a ceremony can ruin a relationship then perhaps the relationship is not worth having. Life has some difficult moments. You must trust your life partner to be there for you, during those times. Marriage is the most difficult job you will have in your life, enter into it with someone you know will always be there for you, even if the going get so tough that you want to pull your hair out. Does your partner really want to get married?

Blessings

ts

• Dear TS- Yes, he tells me that he really wants to be married and to just me. He and I don't like a lot of attention, but I want our families there. I don't want a large fancy ceremony, but I do want my family to attend. Family means a lot to me and he means a lot to me. I am torn. He is very devoted to me and we take care of each other. He resents his parents and doesn't want them to nag him about the wedding or nagging him about anything. I don't know what to do, but I know we aren't going to get married within a few months. My feelings are hurt and he knows it, but he seems to be holding back from engagement. On paper, it sounds like he is a commitment-phobe. I've never wanted to marry anyone before, ever. He is the one. We have everything together as if we are married- insurance and all. Just nothing by law. I don't understand it.

Thanks for your reply-

Sincerely,

pr

• pastrevisited

Both of you are a bit stubborn, and you can hold a grudge my dear. so only marry when you agree on everything about the wedding day. Ok

blessings