New Moon and Mercury Retrograding

• Honey Bee and Mariplatnum,

Welcome!

In this thread, you will find out that most of us had "suffered' from the last Mercury retrogrades. We shared our experience, pain, hurt, tears, frustrations and anger. Plenty of support here and there is always someone who is willing to listen.

The reason I started this thread was because of my own life's roller coaster ride and how the retrograde had created havoc in my own love relationship. When my Taurus ended our relationship abruptly in December, I began my investigation online. Astrology is always my favorite subject and my cousin loves to talk about the planet. He told me a little about Mercury. So I decided to do my own research. LOL, I didn't know before that my relationship ended on the 1st day of Mercury retrograde in Dec! It all makes sense since. The behavior of my Taurus, the pile of misunderstandings we had with communication etc. Funny, once Mercury turned direct in January, we were back talking to each other again and became close as if nothing happened before. I told myself, I am going to be prepared when Mercury retrogrades comes again, so I know not to make the situation worst. Oh yeah, the situation didn't get any worse or they was nothing for me to fixed because right during the Mercury shadow period, Taurus decided to take time alone for a while. I respect his wishes, no news from him since.

Anyway, good thing did happened during this previous Mercury retrograde. 4 friends whom I have not spoke to in months came back into my life. No more hard feelings between us. Mercury retrograde is not all a bad thing. It brings good things into our life as well.

You both are welcome to stick around here. Stay as long as you like! Share your stories with us if you feel comfortable doing it. If support and love you both need, you will get it too.

Be strong and keep the faith!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Killashandra,

Sometimes, we don't realize that all the events that are happening in our life are actually making way for us to enter a whole new territory and to begin a new chapter in life. We are so caught up with our emotions that we cannot see the road ahead clearly. I was in this situation a few months ago. I feel blocked, lost and helpless. I couldn't stop blaming the world for the love break up, financial loss and death of my younger brother. I hate life for throwing all these at me at once. I hate the Universe for punishing me this way, when all I did was minding my own business and do no one's any harm!

After receiving guidance from few people that I respect, I begin to explore the spiritual side of myself (which I have been ignoring for so long). I talked to Angels (still am), I learned how to meditate, I focused on "ME" time and I forced myself to watch the playback of my life. It was an instant "spiritual awakening". I slowly figured out and put the pieces of puzzles in the right places. I have accepted now why all those events happened to me at once. I am no longer angry at myself, anyone, Universe or the world. I believe that the Universe wanted me to break free from the old chain, feel all the pain at once and wake up! It is time for me to do what I am suppose to be doing on Earth. I have ignored spiritual self, my intuition and my self worth for way too long. Universe is helping me to get back to the right direction.

You are a very strong woman and I know I have told you that many times. It is worth mentioning. Not many women can go through what you are going through right now, with their head held up. You are a role model for all women who are in the same situation as you are. Keep believing in yourself and the Universe. Help and guidance will come much more easily this way.

Lots of love,

x xx

• Thunder07,

You are welcome. Glad it all make sense now!

AuntBuck,

I agree with you. I love that book too LOL! Women are vocal creatures. Men rather have silence. We know they love us but it's nice to hear they say it, too. Women can also be insecure. We wish we weren't, but the reality is that we often notice our wobbly thighs and forget about our gorgeous eyes. It's great if our partner let us know when they think we're hot. Tell us we're beautiful. It helps us feel good. Plus, when we feel sexy we're more likely to act sexy. And we all know when we act and feel sexy, where that will leads to!

Words of appreciation aren't half-bad either. Men can tell us they love the lasagna we made. Thank us for driving the kids to school. Notice that we cleaned the bathtub. It doesn't have to be over the top, just let us know that they see the effort we put in, and we're grateful.

Sadly, not all men are willing to take the time to learn more about how to communicate with women. Just like some women who are not willing to take the time to learn anything about men. This is why we have this thread LOL! It is free and the support is a hell lot better than being at the therapist! 🙂

Lots of love,

x x x

• Gosh!!!! I cannot even say H O T ?????

• bluecat123,

Agree with your message! I can relate to that. Funny huh, sometimes we need to lose that someone in order to love and cherish them more. This is how I feel about my Taurus. I realize the mistakes I have made in the past. I need to give him the room to breath. No point in regretting now but I do wish he knows that I realized the mistakes I have made in pushing him away. He is not a saint either, he make mistakes too that pushes my 'crazy' buttons. I hope he realize that as well. If / when we do get back together, I hope we can talk about all these mistakes and learn not to repeat them again!

I saw what Mercury retro can do to us, I hope he did some research about this as well and be prepared for the next 2 that are coming to us this year!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Emergence,

Thankyou, I really appreciate your feedback.

I still feel lost, but I have pulled on the inner me and will lead the way for my daughters,

My daughters deserve to know that they are worth everything. That it is all right to love and even to wait if they think the person is worth it. BUT they should never accept second fiddle.

That while waiting they should enjoy life and take what is on offer for them not hang around moping and being miserable. And you never know what may come your way.

The strength you all see in me is boosting me for I have trouble believing that of me, but I am believing it more now.

Emergence I am sorry (and that word is inadequate) for all the pain you have had but you seem to be dealing with it all with grace and a quiet strength. I hope this is what my girls will see in me.

Yes I believe i have let myself fall by the wayside and that this process where ever it leads will involve recovering myself, where that path will lead who knows.

i have been told I am a lightworker and am psychic. Not even sure what a light worker is actually and as for psychic well I have no idea how to tap it. So this will also be searched.

Poor bluecat was an attempt at intuition and before I even saw her name all I could think of was the colour blue which i laughed at until I saw her name.

My intuition tends to be strong BUT I still don't fully trust myself with it.

It flashes when it wants to I have no control.

I watch my daughters and they are intuitive and natural born "witches" they are the ultimate example of Law Of Attraction in action.

When their dad walked out the door they turned to me and said Don't worry mum, he'll come back one day and went on their merry way.

They were only a little upset, no anger as they know anger is useless and they just turn the bad feelings around and focus on what they do want. They tell me it worked once (getting him home) and it will happen again.

I believe them LOL.

emergence something wonderful is occuring to you. I feel a great happiness is within your grasp. i see dark hair, not cropped short but not long either, slender an easy smile. That's all I get. I don't know how this person relates to you but he has a part to play in your life. that's all I get sorry don't know whether he will be a love or a guide for you. don't know much at all really but i know he is around you somehow.

Take care

• Hi Killashandra,

Thank you for your kind words to me, It humbles me. I am, just like everyone else, still trying to explore this 'new' arena in this lifetime and with the right guidance and faith I have in myself, I hope it won't be long that I am good enough to help and heal others who needs healing. That is my goal for now. Love and good fortune will arrive when the time is ripe.

Believe me, I was a wrecked when it all happened. Brutally said, I didn't feel like living anymore. All my strength and confidence were shattered to pieces. I have my late grandparents to thank, their words keep on playing in my mind throughout those miserable time of my life. I heard them saying to me " We taught you better than this. Get up and face the failure and trust yourself." God, I was ashamed to have them watch me that way. I couldn't let them down. So, I picked up the pieces of my life slowly, asked for guidance along the way and move forward.

Your daughters are gifted in their own way but they are special because they have you as their mother. You are special! Whenever you feel down, look at the faces of your daughters and remind yourself what a great mum you are to these precious girls. They believe in you and they stick by you no matter what.

Take it slow with your intuition. It is tough, I know. I had a hard time listening to it. I am a Sags and I am stubborn! But we all learned. The trust will come slowly, it will sort of ease its way by itself. The control is hard and again, patience is the key here too.

Thanks again for your wonderful intuition! I can also feel good things are coming my way but it is nice to hear that from someone else. This is why I love this thread so much, we are all 'bonded' in some way. We all "feel" one another.

Dark hair, slender and easy smile...if you mentioned glasses, I would say it matches my Taurus. LOL, I hate slender guy and I have said many times, he is not my type at all! I've learned...we don't get what we always want...we'll get BETTER than that! 🙂

I am listening to this song from Alanis Morrisette; You Oughta Know.

LOL...great song to release all the emotions out! haha

(Warning: This song is not suitable for children!)

I want you to know, that I am happy for you

I wish nothing but the best for you both

An older version of me

Is she perverted like me?

Would she go down on you in a theater?

Does she speak eloquently

And would she have your baby?

I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

Cause the love that you gave that we made

Wasn't able to make it enough for you

To be open wide, No

And every time you speak her name

Does she know how you told me

You'd hold me until you died

Till you died, but you're still alive

And I'm here, to remind you

Of the mess you left when you went away

It's not fair, to deny me

Of the cross I bear that you gave to me

You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful

I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know

Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?

I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner

It was a slap in the face

How quickly I was replaced

And are you thinking of me when you f... her?

'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed

That was me and I'm not gonna fade

As soon as you close your eyes, and you know it

And every time I scratch my nails

Down someone else's back I hope you feel it

Well, can you feel it?

LOL! Phew!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Killishandra, I was an attempt at intituion? I might have missed it, but you would be right, I am or was a bit of a "blue person", I am very careful too not project it out there too much though, as who likes a crabbydy crab? but you got it right! I am not psycic, atleast by own definition, I can relate too what you say about it coming and going, or just getting an ephinany sometimes out the blue, especially with dreams, and feelings of others, but I don't have the first clue how too channel it into something useful, or powerful! Sometimes I will feel something about someones situation, but am too hesitant too say because I could be wrong, I don't like too do that, I rather just take it all in, undivided attention,and send them a prayer or a blessing and have faith they will find their way. Like right now, for some reason, I think Emergence should hop a flight too somewhere warm in the states, show up and make it clear she wants too be there and do this thing, so someone needs too get over their one man guest pity party, extend her the invite, take a chance, and see how happy they could be, realize what they might be missing. Theres something too get this taurus' attention, but what it is has too be discovered, I'' thinking in matters of the heart, they may need thier time, but sometimes they may also need a bit of a push in the right direction as well! Nothing like a bit of "practical love" too get things going, might be an oxymoron, but sometimes we have too create our own miracles, go out on a limb, sure we could end up looking like an ass, but hey, at least we then we know, have a better idea of whether we are gracefully waiting for it all too come about, or are just simply being held back.

• LOL bluecat123!

You are amazing girl!

I was thinking the same thing! Book a flight and go there!

But this stupid volcano ashes are still troubling Europe, airports are closed!

On the serious part, I just can't. We both made a promise to one another (with our tiny fingers joint) that we will never surprised one another this way....EVER!

I am keeping my words! And yes, we also need TIME and SPACE from one another.

We are in sync, bluecat123!!!!

• LOL! Can't stop laughing, reading your message!

I can feel the love and frustration you are feeling for me! Or am I way off in this?

Haha!.Oxymoron...."practical love'.....one man guest pity party......dang...I am writing all this down! You never know when I am gonna need these words!

Love ya bluecat!

• And crazy things happens when we are thinking crazy stuff!!!!

I just received an email from my Sky Miles Alert - flight to the city where my Taurus is at is on SALE!!

• Oh MY aren't WE all feeling better? Must be that old mercury finally moving forward. If you scrolll back to the day or two just after the "official" end of the retro--that day or two when he had STOPPED and was just getting ready to go forward again--you'll notice what I noticed on other groups and among people I know "in person:" we were all kind of lost and disjointed and off-kilter!

Remember that for when the NEXT retro comes in your Merc retro diaries--so we can all be better prepared. Mercury retro prepared for is a Merc retro WELL-spent and the punches are easier to dodge altogether and roll with when they DO connect!

Emergence my love--I am a BIG believer in keeping one's word--the respect of a relationship that holds integrity is crucial for everything involved! But perhaps a quick text: "How strange and delicious the Universe is! Thinking of you & Sky-Miles sends me an alert that flight to (name of city) is on sale..."

The Taurean stubborness would balk at any suggestion of "I'm coming"--yet the mention of delicious ( or some such word) would hit his Taurean love of good tasting luxuries and of course the money saved on flight that could be otherwise spent.....

The do nothing, text nothing, perhaps only tap into the psychic connection....leave the ball in his court. HIS control and decision. If he's ready--he'll text COME. If not, stay on track and be patient. We're still in shadow:)

mariplatinum--and all those without baths (how can you LIVE without a bath? Cancer-woman that I am I NEED to immerse several times a week!) I share a cleansing ritual given me by one of my many grandmothers--a Native American medicine woman (though here's a big hint: real Native American medicine people will never call themselves a Medicine Man or Medicine Woman. You will know, all the people around them know, they may speak of having or being given Medicine--but they don't call themselves that!)

Soak a can of tobacco--and I might suggest strongly here--the kind that is NOT treated with chemicals--MOST is--American Spirit--even the non-organic offering is NOT. There are a few other brands of tobacco that are also chemical-free. Better for YOU. Cover it in a BIG container of water--the biggest pot you have or a washtub for 4 nights. Pray over and thank the tobacco for it's Medicine.

Clean yourself (soap and water--& Emergence's smudge rite--or whatever way you do) and then, with a washcloth and a cup--cleanse yourself 4 x head to foot with the tobacco water.

All the time of course, invoking and thanking your helpers, the tobacco, whomever you appeal to for assistance in the Spirit world, including the Great Spirit, to help remove what you are cleansing and to free you and leave you clean and protected and ready for what is meant for your highest good. Whatever water is left can be poured right over you. The leftover wet tobacco must be buried in the earth.

When I did this rite, standing in my tub, not soaking--out of habit, I bent down, crossed my arms and did my old gypsy garment removal at the end as well, sending it down the drain with the last of the tobacco water. Though this may be overkill--some things I just do out of habit or because it feels right for me:)

Killashandra--I am SO VERY PROUD OF YOU WOMAN!!! Reading your last few posts--I sense you coming into your own power and dignity--and yes--when you start moving along the Spirit path we are all on our own stage of the journey on--the HELPERs and right people and teachers come along when we need them:) And things in our lives change.

You will be as strong as you need to be. You are loved. You will be loved again--whether by this one or something much better for you. Be WOMAN-warrior and keep your peace and wise counsel--from your girls, and all of us who are so with you in this part of your journey. I send you strength and balance and harmony and LOVE:) You GO girl!

AuntBuck--THANKS. Yet another bad behavior snag from the homeowners association over the weekend, necessitating yet another request from the buyer for another letter of request from me.

My realtor says they are being so difficult she can't believe the buyer hasn't backed out of the sale by now! Lucky for me--he appears to be handling it--after all he DID hang in there from his original offer in early 09!!!--and figuring he'll fight it out with them once he's a member!

Maybe he's a Taurus? :):):) But he's got enough tenacity to get in there, and in disclosure I've covered my own A and he has what he needs to fight it out with them. Better him than me.

Everyone--send your good energy that tomorrow I will be freed from this burden and all the negative energy from there will release me to enter the next chapter of my life, with that logjam broken--inflow of all the abundance the Universe holds for me can freely begin--and I can soar!!!

Happy Moonday everyone. Make sure you listen to Rick and Jeff's Planet Pulse!

• Good Afternoon Everyone (from the east coast!

I'm new to this forum as a member, but I've been following all of the posts since mid-April. I just wanted to thank everyone so much for sharing their personal feelings and experiences during this very interesting retrograde period!

• Bluecat123

Thank you for the supportive reply. What you say is true? With all things that happened and currently happening I try to see the purpose of it all. But I haven't caught up yet. Things seems to be coming and going..one bad thing at a time. Positive .. positive.. I'm trying to keep the positive thinking and the blue and white light thinking is actually working for me. I'm sure glad I found this place. 😉

Mariplatinum

• Bluecat good luck.

Mariplatinum there is lots of good advice floating round. I connected into this thread easily. Although looking at the pages we may have to have a new one soon.

No emergence I didn't see glasses but it was an impression so fine details often get missed

as for me I'm a little flat from lack of sleep (girls) and I'm battling a myriad of negative feelings this morning. I am taking them one at a time and working through them and will bounce back soon I'm sure.

• Killashandra, sorry for the negative feelings you girls have had to go through, I would be too, I have, so sending positive thoughts your way, healing, blessings too you and yours!

• well, guys idk what's up with me I have been feeling absolutely positive. I have been extremely relaxed kinda like back to my old self. thank you Jesus!!! ANYHOW, I spoke to my elusive love (lol) and we cleared up a lot of my confusions. I got a reading here and I was told that my relationship (including friendship) with him was over idk if it is or it's not but so far we're still talking like we used to. Maybe, they're wrong who knows. I feel that I wrote my question in a very desperate moment of my life and they view me as a depressed person over all & I'm really not. I may have given them the wrong impression of myself. I'm greatful that they took their time to answer my questions bc honestly I was going mad at the moment lol!!! MOVING FORWARD, I went to my colombian lady who is back in town hallelujah!!!!! and she told me that I was going to actually get into a relationship with him a serious one at that but that I was going to meet someone else also so I will have to make my choice then. She said he's afraid bc we're friends and he's had a broken heart b4 so that I have to be very patient with him and give him space to pursue me. Kinda like the saying that goes "A MAN CHASES A WOMAN UNTIL SHE CATCHES HIM" lol. this lady is amazing she has predicted the wedding of 3 of my friends and the pregnancies of 2. the divorce of 1. they all have come true she is truly gifted. well, We'll see if anything I just hope that we remain friends. till then....

@Killashandra fight it girl fight it!!! fight those feelings nothing is eternal especially our negative feelings.

TOODLES!!!

• Thankyou Bluecat.

Mornings appear to be my down time I will bounce back in no time.

I am concentrating on the positive. And will go from there.

Part of it is to do with the fact that it is his weekend to have our girls. And I made the decision to pack some of their toys to stay at his place.

Why do this? because I have to accept this breakup.

It doesn't matter how much I feel he will be back I have to deal with what is and act accordingly.

My trouble comes next weekend, when due to prior obligations we are going to be pushed together for hours at a time by ourselves.

Really can't get out of it either really we can't.

Although it maybe a good thing. A psychic has said that in the beginning of June will see a turn around in him and that although it will take a while still this will be the start.

Well the trip is at the end of May.

She sees us together for Christmas. A lovely thought. A really lovely thought. A few other readings have suggested this time also. So although it seems forever away the year is already sliding by.

I have months of joy ahead of me as I learn what I need to for myself and my girls. Believe me its hard to think that this mess started almost 3 months ago already so the next 6 should fly by just as fast.

Bah look at me i ramble on way too much. LOL

• Idk78 sorry I didn't see your post. Thankyou very much. Goodluck with your man/men.

• Your not rambling Killashandra, no one here thinks that, our hearts are with you. I know what thats like from the past, the children going too thier place for a while, and leaving you alone with your thoughts, of course your thinking of the kids, letting them bring some things, but this doesn't suprise me, as from what you have posted so far, you have been able too think of them even though your going through a hard time, thats a beautiful quality, and a good mom.