New Moon and Mercury Retrograding

• emergece,

Yesterday (friday April16th) was a terrible day for me, i was second guessing my self as to move to the new place i had planned on or move back to the states, this was so upsetting for me that i broke down crying, i really want to make it here but i felt like i had to get out of here. This morning i feel different .

I have a place i can move to and i dont have to put down a ny deposits, i can put my business into it as well, my friend told me not to move there and to just stay where i am until my son is finished with school, the only problem with that is , my clients are wanting me to move in to the new place and be there neighbor, and i will be saving some money too. I still need to get the utilities switched over,can you tell me if this is going to be a good thing to do now? There are alot of things i need to do, my son will be going back to the states, to go to culinary school, he doesnt have a drivers license or a car , not to mention a place to live, i really need some guidence with all these decisions can you help me?

Sorry to hear all this. I am not a reader, maybe you can ask Captain, Twinsoul or Angelreader for readings?

I can only tell you what Mercury influences are to some signs. It is advisable to take things slow for now and let this phase passed (May 11th). This is also a good time to do some deep thinking, what we want in life, work and relationship?

My advice, while waiting for your reading, try to take some time to think things through and if you have to decide on anything, listen to your inner voice. They are always right. Don't doubt it. Do not let yourself be confused with mind chatters. Hang in there ok?

We are here if you need us 🙂

Check the other thread of mine " Share your Inspirations". Might cheer you up a little 🙂

Lots of love,

x x x

• The Good and the Bad

With only a small amount foresight here are the precautions you can take to prevent colossal screw-ups in your life during the Mercury retrograde:

If at all possible, avoid signing legal documents.

If at all possible, finish projects which involve communication before the retrograde.

If at all possible, avoid closing big deals during the retrograde

If at all possible, avoid launching new projects during the retrograde

If at all possible, avoid scheduling meetings to make a big decision

Allow extra time when travelling

Backup your hard drive before the retrograde

If at all possible, avoid installing new computer software during the retrograde

Do needed repairs on machinery before the retrograde

Do not hold an election during the retrograde.

This is not to say Mercury retrograde is always a bad thing. Far from it. It is actually an ideal time to do some other things, like:

Do the follow-ups on a project already started

Wrapup or complete a project already started

Research a new project thoroughly

Catch up on paperwork

Hold an information-sharing meeting

Enjoy someone's wacky sense of humour

Have a great Sunday!

Lots of love

x x x

• I prepped for the upcoming retrograde by a cleansing healing new moon rite where I celebrated by beginning my New Moon in Aries piece that starts my new Goddess series--and then photographing The Mary Tree--which I've been photographing since she appeared and became a living shrine after the Agua Dulce Wildfires Spring 07 See more pix of New Moon in Aries piece and the Mary Tree at:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=61810&id=1331344603&l=145956ab0a

• Heeheehee typical Mercury Retrograde stuff--the pic I wanted to post was denied (too big) I won't resize for web--if you want to see click the link to my FB album! Then I started the last communications that I wanted to be sure to initiate BEFORE the retro--this last week so the conversations can continue nicely these next 3 weeks. THEN just to make sure of being "safe" --yesterday morning--I started the website redo I plan to continue thru-out these next few weeks, working out glitches, catching it all up to my NEW improved and less encumbered life. Typical Merc retrograde--computers glitching (stay calm, reboot, try again--a few times if need be folks--remember what a trickster merc Retro is:) and yesterday--my i-pod short-circuited. I'm not stressing it--have the guy to fix it without dumping all he loaded up on it for me--he'll have it today:) I've finally learned to USE the retrogrades for what they are meant for. Being born 3 days before the tail end of a mercury retrograde might help. They always seem to hit me a week or two before, then just when it's in the middle and really hitting the fan for most--it begins to ease up and lighten up on me.

• As my post said 'reminds me not to take the luck of the draw for granted'

Today was awful ---- Thanks Mercury!

My mother left a voicemail message with a tearful heartbreaking voice she said she had rec'd an email about an event concerning "Her Great-Grandson" that she didn't even know about! From there she proceded to dig up every imagined hurt under the sun---basically let me know how unloved she felt and how horrible I was.

I went through the roof ! All I heard was my mom in heartache and tears and called right back yelling AT her that I was soooo angry

how could she say that to me and the email was a lie !!!! And to find out who Sent such a despicable thing !

DAMAGE DONE. You see my grandson died a few months ago. There WAS an event to which folks came

6 months AGO ! She was there. ( I called back and apologized for yelling at her. she of course, didn't respond, ; ) even tho, I was the punching bag for her opening an old email and blasting me.)

Be cautious with communications during this time period --- Try not to inflict pain.

• This post is deleted!

• i heard on the news this am that the metro rail is going to be delays all next week for up to 3o mins of more here in wash dc ,,,,lol and when i tried to shut my printer off it would come on again and again i finally had to un plug it to get it to stop! and yester day when i got some emails i got double of the same mail! wish i could lay low!

• This post is deleted!

• Sista Laie!

I am so sorry to hear that! It must be aweful for you to be receiving such a phone call which not only hurting your ears, but a phone call that opens up and old sorrow and pain. Give it a little time okay, your mum need some fresh air, she will realize soon enough what she had done to you. And that person who sent the email, find out and give her / him a piece of your mind! Mercury retrogrades or not....she / he certainly deserves it! What a cruel creature! That was not a way to joke!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Dear Coffeegem,

Aha! So the 3:14am might have something to do with you lol! That was really weird because my laptop is brand new and never gave me any problem before! So when it froze at 3:14am for hours, I was really wondering what the heck happened! Thank Goodness Angelreader got the message from the angels and cleared everything up for me. I was already pissed with this Mercury for interrupting with my typing skills and spelling!

Funny, I was down with flu the whole week as well. Still feeling under the weather now but not as bad as few days ago. Have a good rest and sending you healing thoughts. Get well soon.

Lots of love,

x x x

• stclaire,

I heard that a lot lol! My sister called me a few hours ago from work, she was having a war with the color printer haha! I wanted to call her back and asked who won but I rather not! With Mercury retrogrades and messing up communication, I do not want to start a war with her lol!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Laithano,

Mercury retrogrades are not always bad. It is the time to clear up unfinished businesses and to reconnect with past relationships. Settle the ongoing matters but never start a new one until after May 11th. I wish your bf all the best! Who knows, with this Mercury retrogrades, his divorce might just be finalized after all! 🙂

Lots of love,

x x x

• What a hoot! if it hadent been for this info. you put here i might have thrown it off my deck......lol it was as if it had a mnid of its own , so i was kind to it and put it to sleep......lol thanks for the info emergence!

• Oh ill let you know if my ex sees the error of his ways and reconnects with me during this time, funny thing about that is ive had a feeling that he would for months now...we will see hmmmmm this is a good test of my intuations(not holding my breath) im doing jusy fine either way.......lol

• Thanks Sista E !

It did bring up a lot of pain and I only got 3 hours of sleep before coming to watch my grandson. Sorry, I must have rushed and not been clear ---- no one sent the email ---- Mom SOMEHOW opened the one from last year --- lol ! Lovely retro! She called me and unloaded big time Without cause. Yeah, now she appears to not be speaking to me ! Even tho I apologized for my unnecessary anger At Something she began ; ( Oh well, I can only take responsibility for my actions. We have a good relationship --- she'll figure it out ---- I hope! Upside --- I'll sleep like a log tonight!

• Okay.....not everything is bad for this coming 3 weeks.....

Here, I have great news for all of us!

"Venus is applying to the auspicious trine aspect to Saturn (which has just retrograded back across the border into Virgo) it marks a good time to work towards long-term success, and to form substantial, long-lasting relationships based on mutual commitment and respect. The power of womankind, thanks to Algol, is magnified and yet stabilised (I hope). This aspect is at its peak on the 24th and 25th of April, so it is surrounded by quite a bit of noise and martial clamour, thanks to the Mercury/Mars square the same weekend. This reinforces the need to tread warily and be sure to pay attention to the details"

With a little patience and deep thinking, we might just benefit from this Mercury retrogrades (uughhh, the problem is, I might be able to keep reminding myself to lie low during this period but I am not sure the other party will!).

LOL!!

Lots of love,

x x x

• stclaire!

If your ex is a Taurus or from any Earth signs, please be careful okay! Not trying to scare you but this is the BIG testing time for these zodiacs!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Sista Laie!

B L O O D Y C R A P P Y Mercury Retrogrades played a mean prank on you and your mum! Making your mum read an old email! True when it comes to details hey, your mum didn't even bother to check the date the email was sent. Oh Mercury retrogrades, you can really cause a lot of heartache and pain! LOL

Have a good sleep tonight, sista! You definitely need the rest!

Lots of love,

x x x

• He is not a taurus he is leo,,,,,but oh no.....i am!! ............do i need to get under my bed and stay there??