New Moon and Mercury Retrograding

• Both aries Killashandra? that dosn't suprise me, seems too be true that aries love aries, their each others best match! I know an aries couple next door, I never seen too people with so many personal things going on, yet fit together so well too. Do you know what the other woman's sign is by chance?

• bluecat,

you not gonna believe what i just received in my inbox, my horoscope reading! in sync with your fortune cookies LOL

You are still feeling that wave of good energy that has been keeping you buoyed lately. If you can plan a trip or find some way to communicate with those overseas, your day should be nearly perfect!

I hear ya perfectly. 15 years is a long time bluecat! but when it comes to taurus, that is possible. I believe he might still care for you but he already closed that chapter in his life. The time with you is over for him. But at the same time, he cannot break free from the feelings he still has.

Their practical view of life overrides their emotions. They are good people, they do have feelings but because of their practicality in life, they don't want to waste time or even try harder on things that they think might not benefit them. They don't take chances easily (like Sags lol). The idea need to sink, and sink, and sink before they come up with a decision. This is very frustrating to those who don't understand Taurus.

Funny how Reiki have helped me so much. I used to pray for him every night saying things like; let him come back to me soon, I misses him so much etc etc. But now, I still pray for him but I'll say; please heal him from all the pain and if I can make his life better and help him healed, please let him come back to me.

• Oh bluecat,

If you did hurt your taurus 15years ago, I still won't compare you to the woman who hurt my taurus! They were both 27 at that time ( mature enough) and they were friends for a long time before they get into a relationship. To hell with this woman, if she didn't want commitment in the first place, why jumped into a relationship instead of keeping the friendship? Uughhh..I hate people doing this to others. I won't have the heart to. I hurt 2 close friends last year because they wanted to get serious with me and I said NO, I could just try it out and see if it will work but I didn't. They were hurt and stop communicating with me. Thank god for this retro lol, they both came back 2 weeks ago and we are friends again now!

• Actually I know her birthdate, we went to her birthday party sigh

5/2/1975

What is sad about this was if this hadn't have happened she would have been a woman I would like to have called friend.

• This woman i feel won't tolerate me in her life and K will be forced to make a decision he doesn't want to make.

At present he has told M that we are friends, close friends and she has to live with it. I think she will put up with it for a short time but it will pall rapidly especially as he keeps lying to her. And honestly he is the worlds worst liar, maybe she won't pick it up though because she doesn't know him at all.

I can't see her putting up with it for any length of time though she will push him and that will be the telling point. i will either lose him totally or he'll walk out.

Meh.

• This post is deleted!

• Whoops for those others sorry it 5th Feb 1975

• Hi Killashandra,

I sent you an invite via my Googletalk.

• Hey guys,

Found this in my Inbox and as someone who have been getting guidance from this wonderful Angel, I would like to share this article with all of you. Enjoy! 🙂

If you are in need of protection, then it is the Archangel Michael that you need pray to.

He can give you the courage to go when you feel that you can’t which is an issue for many in these hard economic times.

Part of feeling safe in life is knowing that we only make decisions that are truly in our own best interests. Michael is the angel to turn to when you feel pushed around by others, emotionally terrorized, or somehow invaded by another person’s presence. Michael can help you regain control of your life and how you feel about these people.

Michael can also help you banish your inner critic and free yourself from fear of the future. This angel strengthens your faith in your self, especially when it comes to helping you handle whatever obstacle fate throws your way. He also rules repentance, righteousness, mercy and sanctification.

Externally, Archangel Michael is thought to protect individuals from all physical and spiritual aggression, including accidents, diseases, crime, and astral attacks. He is the angel to pray to if you feel you are being treated unfairly at work, have made a huge mistake and need to have it fixed or feel that you are the victim of another person’s addiction, mental illness, or injustice.

In Jewish, Christian, and Islamic writings, the Archangel Michael ranks as one the greatest of all angels. In Christian imagery, he is often depicted as winged, with an unsheathed sword. This is the sword of righteousness that slays dragons both inner and outer dragons and demons.

Archangel Michael is often associated with a steely blue or laser blue light. In cases of emergency, just imagining surrounding yourself in a bubble of this blue light is thought to offer protection. Michael is also explosive in his actions and is thought to be related to thunder and especially lightening. When you get news that seems like “a bolt from the blue,” often Michael is behind it.

Michael also likes mirrors. He is also the angel who reflects your own actions back to you. His miracles tend to occur swiftly and suddenly. He is also known for his sense of humor and is related to the phrase “humor destroys all karma.”

The next time you do something wrong and it comes right back to you, the Archangel Michael is probably behind it.

Michael is also thought to like heights. People are thought to be most connected to him when they are standing at the peak of a mountain, the top of a skyscraper, or in an airplane.

• Angel hugs

I just read the RULES and ETIQUETTE form.

At the end of their "RULES" they state,

"TAROT.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BAN AN USER, AT ANY TIME, AND FOR ANY REASON."

What does this truly mean ?????

This sounds very open ended.

lovingsilverwings

• It means the can banned anyone WHENEVER they like it, for any reasons at all.

• Emergence, ANGEL HUGS

I thought that is what it meant.

They will do as they wish.

When you state your own site I would like to be part of it, if you will allow me.

blessings

lovingsilverwings

• Hi lovingsilverwings,

I will try to set up a forum online in one of the free sites.

This is when I will have free time to do other stuff, other than work 🙂

Of course you can be part of it as it is for all of us, not just me.

Lots of love,

x x x

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS, emergance

blessings for allowing me to be a part of your continued posts

lovingsilverwings

• This post is deleted!

• i would love to be part of a website if you allow me to 🙂

• Hello Emergence,

I'm curious about one thing. You said that you are from Singapore. Can you speak Vietnamese?

• This post is deleted!