Gemini Men and their actions

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks Amber!

We had a really nice time today at lunch. He picked me up on his motorcycle, and treated for lunch despite the fact that it was supposed to be just as "friends." He was alone for a long time before me, and we split up almost 9 months ago. So maybe he's finally tired of being alone! We both agreed we'd like to do it again sometime soon... In the meantime I got an email through eHarmony from another interesting man they matched me up with. So I have a few options now, for the first time in my life!

I hope all goes well for you too!

Peace,

Christine

• This post is deleted!

• Hi APC!

Besides this site, eHarmony has a side site called eHarmony Advice, which is good for dating advice, and I found one called Dating Without Drama too. I've been out of the dating scene for a long time, having been married for 13 years before my husband died, and in a monogamous relationship before that for 4 years. So these sites have been invaluable to me! This site has inspired me to do research and to think quite a bit about our true Natures. I did quite a few birth charts for people I know, and found that there is a definite correlation! It helped me understand myself so much better, and those close to me as well...

I'm a sucker too really! I jump in too soon also, and wind up getting hurt sometimes. This Gemini was very up front the whole time though about not being sure of what he wanted. Especially with a child involved. (My son is 7.) He was engaged to a woman with 2 kids that he grew close to, and then she left him. So it was understandable. At the time though, I was approaching the 1st anniversary of my husband's death and feeling very desperate and alone. That didn't help the situation at all! I did make the decision to end it, because I wanted more, and he didn't know what he wanted.

So this time, if there is a "this time," I am going to let him do the pursuing, and I'll take it slower. If he doesn't pursue me, then I know he's still unsure of what he wants. I'm not putting all my eggs in that basket though! I have a correspondence going with a man I was matched with on eHarmony, who is divorced and has 4 kids. At least he was in a committed relationship for a long time, and has children. That would make him a much more empathetic person. He's also originally from NY, as I am too, but we both live in FL now...

Thanks for your input and concern!

Love,

Christine

• This post is deleted!

• Hello ladies,

So Christine, you had fun at your little lunch "date"? That's nice to hear 😉

Keep it slow and steady and things will work out the way they should. And there's no shame in playing the field a bit in the meantime, right?

Amber, I understand what you mean with jumping right in. I often make that mistake myself and just end up hurting myself.

I've made that mistake with my last romantic interest. Things went really fast when we met, but she was already in a relationship and a bad one too I might add (she's still with this guy which I still can't understand). The whole situation resulted in me putting myself in 2nd place due to respect for her and her situation. Boy did I have to pay for that decision(/mistake?). A good thing tho, I've recently stopped smoking again after two years 😄 pats himself on the back (benefit of being a Gemini/twin ;P) She was the reason I started again, although I've never blamed her for it.

wow it's passed 3 a.m. already, I should really get some sleep soon.

Oh before I forget, thank you both for your compliments ... and putting a smile on my face 😉

A big hug to both of you!

Danny

• IM A GEMINI N ALSO DATE OTHER GEMINIS AND ACTUALLY HE USED U GIRL! SORRY TO SAY BUT IF HE ALWAYS LOVED HER AND THEY WERE MARRIED FOR 10YRS THATS A LONG TIME TO B WITH SOMEONE AND WE GEMINIS JUS DNT SETTLE DOWN WITH JUS ANYONE ITS HARD FOR US TO COMMIT SO PRETTY MUCH WHILE HIM N HIS EX WIFE WERE SPLIT UP OR WHTEVER HE WAS JUS PLAYING THE FIELD. SUM N TO OCCUPY HIS TIME. TRUST ME I DO IT ALL THE TIME. AFTER A MAJOR BREAK-UP WIT A GUY I REALLY LOVED AND CUD C MYSELF WITH FOR YEARS N NO ONE ELSE IF WE HAD A 2ND CHANCE I WUD DUMP THE GUY WHO WAS JUS MY FRIEND IN A HEART BEAT. SAD BUT TRUE.

• NEW TO THE SITE BUT ITS CRAZY HOW GEMINIS R ATTRACTED TO OTHER GEMS. AND WHT MKE IT SO WEIRD IS I BEEN TALKING TO A GEM FOR SIX MONTHS AND ITS SO FUNNY BECAUSE OUR BDAYS R A DAY APART BUT WE ACT SO DIFF. BUT I THINK ITS THE AGE DIFF ALSO. HES 38 N IM 23RS. BUT I FIND MYSELF CONFUSED SUM TIMES Y IS THAT?

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Again!

I do love this site SO much! I have met such truly wonderful and insightful people on here...

Dear Amber,

So funny about Dating Without Drama! (My screen name on there is ChristyBlue.) I wish I could really live that way! (LOL) I cannot fight my impulsive, intense, passionate Scorpio self! It is my true nature, for sure... At least I can get some tips from them though. Whether I can actually apply them is yet to be seen... ; ]

Strange coincidence about your years off the scene as well, and that you have a son too (how old is he?)! It is good to fill your time with things that are very self-fulfilling. I should do more of that. I am alone with my son, in a house out in the country, and have just a few friends locally. I spend a lot of time on my computer, and do connect with people that way though. I just miss the human interaction SO very much. My husband was a triple Aquarius (Sun/moon/rising), so a very unique individual. Super smart, intellectual, talented, creative. He was an amazing blues guitarist, poet and short story writer. We played music together on and off for 23 years (I sing). He was my best friend and soul mate. So losing him really devastated me. Especially being out here in the sticks by myself. I have a strong spirit and will to live and improve myself though. Those things and my son have kept me going...

The Gemini man really got inside my head, and my heart. He is elusive and enigmatic though. I guess that just intrigues me even more. Plus, we never really let go of each other really. Since our lunch date, I can't stop thinking about him. Now I just have to see if he will actually make time for me. If not, then he's not smart enough to know what he's missing out on! If he still can't figure out what he wants, then I will have to let him go for good. He's 42 this June, and needs to get it together already.

I truly value our communication Amber. I'm sure there's much we could learn from each other...

Hugs and kisses,

Christine

Okay, now to you Danny!

So good to hear back from you... Yes, I really did enjoy my lunch date! Especially the motorcycle ride... I did let him know about my other "prospects" so he understands that I am not sitting around waiting for him. I figure it might light a bit of a fire under his you-know-what. We were together for 5 months last year, and split up in August. But as I said above to Amber, we never really let go completely. My dear Scorpio friend that I also met on here told me Gems never really let go of their Scorpio gals! (We are very hard to forget...LOL) I know I really did rock his conservative Southern Baptist world! (LOL) Now he just has to decide what it is he really wants. I can give him the space he needs, but I will not wait around for him for too long. If he can't see what I have to offer him, then he really isn't all that with it. So maybe we are just destined to remain at opposite ends of this connection we have. I don't know yet.

Along with telling him about my other dating prospects, I did also drop the hint that I am still very attracted to him though... My very subtle caresses of his belly as we rode on his motorcycle, and my hints about what we "shared" on those steamy summer nights last year... Will hopefully light that fire I mentioned a bit! (LOL) That is the Scorpio way, my friend. Either he can handle it, or he can't. We will have to see... If he can't, then he is just not the right man for me anyway!

I wish I could completely understand this Gemini/Scorpio attraction though. I wonder if there's anyone on here who can explain it? I think I'll just have to post something on that, and see what feedback I get. Because, it is very strong and very hot, and very hard to walk away from...

I agree with Amber about this girl you mentioned... I would never trust someone who runs around behind her man, even if it was with you. Once a cheater, always a cheater in my book. (Plus she's still in the relationship, and it's a bad one. What does that say about her?) I am sure she intrigues your Gem need for a chase, but there are plenty more fish where she came from! Women who would not cheat, and who would make you very happy and very satisfied... Why not try a Scorp? I can tell you, it would be the time of your life! Most of us are very sexy, passionate, warm and loyal (and confusing! LOL)... And I have heard many stories on here about Gems and Scorps. They all say the same thing! The bottom line is, the chase may be fun, but can you really be happy without the loyalty?

Much love,

Christine

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Amber,

My son (Eric) is a Libra too! Oct.16th. And such a true Libra too! My moon sign is Libra, and I feel the influence. He is a real diplomat, and loves balance in all things. Also has a good grip on what is right and what is wrong too, even at 7.

I reconnected with an old boyfriend of mine from high school in this past year who was a Sagittarius. It was a long distance thing, but we talked every night for months and started actually talking about pursuing something again. He was/is going through a very messy divorce though, has custody of his 2 kids (his ex is a mess), and then lost his job. So his life was a real mess too. Then after he found out his ex had a new man in her life, he went out and hooked up with some woman who "flirted with him a few years back." So I ended my contact with him. We were supposed to get together to test the waters ourselves, but he just couldn't wait I guess. So I'm glad it didn't go any further...

I met my husband in 1985, and had an immediate connection with him. We were both with other people at the time, but we had the music, and after 2 years we did get together. His daughter was 3 at the time though, his ex was insane, and I was young... So it ended. We stayed friends though, and finally got back together in 1995, married in 1997. We got his daughter for a few years too, and then had Eric in 2002 when we moved here to Florida. (We were both originally from New York.) He had 4 minor strokes in 2006, but recovered quite well. Then a clot went into his lungs in August of 2008 (same year as your brother!), and killed him instantly. He's sent me so many messages from the other side though, which have brought me a great deal of comfort. I still miss him every day though... He lives on in Eric in so many ways. He is so much like him! His daughter too. She is 26 now, married and expecting her first baby Sept. 15th. We're still close, and help each other with our grief.

I am so sorry about your brother. That must have been hell for all of you, especially his children. Any sudden death is horrible really, no matter what the circumstances...

I'm on Facebook too! If you want to meet on there, let me know and I'll give you my name...

Much Love to you too!

Christine

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Well, I will just tell you my name on facebook, okay? You can send me a friend request...

Christine Timmerman LiCausi-Hopefully they won't delete that!

Oh... I started a post on here called: The Gemini/Scorpio Connection-What is that all About? Under Astrology. I've gotten some rather cryptic feedback from hanswolfang-have you heard of him? I was teasing him about what he was smoking, and how I want some! (LOL) His answers are SO enigmatic... Like: "When the stone man bows his head, the wooden pillar claps it's hands." I mean, WTF is that? (LOL) Catamaniac gave me some good info though...

I met the Gem guy in the store he manages today, and we were flirting shamelessly! Like two giddy teenagers... Loved every minute of it... I have planted the seed, so to speak, with him, and now it's up to him. In the meantime, I'm getting to know a nice guy on eHarmony who is an Aquarius, born Jan.23rd (2 days before my late husband/different year though), and his name is Michael (my husband was Michel). Strange coincidences. I do love Aquas though! So now I may be juggling a Gem and an Aqua! Be still my heart! I've never had that kind of situation before... I wish I wasn't so hormonally challenged! I'm 45, perimenopausal, and exhibiting very "cougar-like" tendencies! (LOL,LOL) Lord, help me!

Hope to see you on facebook!

Love,

Christine

• im a gemini male but i dont think i act like one on the surface. ive had friends for years who dont believe it but i dont think they know much about the subject other than sun signs of others they have known or no that they compare me to. i have worked since i was very young and held the same jobs for ever. i have been in only one adult relationship which started when i was 17 and still exists. i think thats what others judge me by. my gem stuff is i am interested in so many things. i started in music drums, guitar, bass lead guitar and piano. i always had a voice but never trained it. as a youngster i never realized it had to be learned just as the other instruments did, too late. fishing and all outdoor stuff i crave. my mind runs all the time spinning out ideas. other gem things are that i am very friendly and social but i can get caught up in the moment and ignore someone. i think thats where the twins come in. friendly one day and wont talk to you the next. i am very attracted to female geminis but they usually dont seem to feel the same way other than maybe right at fist meeting. i am crazy about a intelligent women.

very attracted to aries and leo's as well. no real black or white on others, i think i can get along with all signs. learning new things , new adventures are my desires. i try to stay in some type of decent shape but am slacking due to some back issues lately. youthful mind and love to play... kids are always attracted to me....

capricorn moon, gemini sun, leo rising ... earth wind and fire lol

• Hi earthwindandfire,

I am a Scorpio woman, and had a relationship with a Gemini man last summer. I have discussed it in this post, and also in the one I just started called: The Gemini/Scorpio Connection-What is that all About? Because our relationship ended around 9 months ago, yet we can't seem to let go of each other. He sounds very much like you though (you Gems do all have a certain "style" about you-the duality being a part of it). He also had only a few relationships in his life, and has stayed in the same job now for 20 years. I am Gemini rising, so I understand the duality. My Gem can run SO hot, and then SO cold though, and it's giving me whiplash! I am pretty consistently hot, being a Scorpio. I know we are drawn to what makes us different (opposites attract), but he is now back and still not sure about what he wants. He will be 42 June 4th. I am 45. So we are not kids. Yet he has never been married, has no kids (I have one), and was hurt by the only woman he ever really committed to. She also had kids, but left him for someone else. So... We play this game. I am open and honest, and attempting to draw that out in him. He gives mixed signals, and then clams up...

SO... Give me some insight into your own self, if you would. It really helps to understand him. I want to, because if we can't let go of each other, I want it to work. Neither of us is getting any younger... Thanks.

• I gotta tell ya' ladies... this is not just a Gemini problem... What we're all talking about are immature men. Honestly and for true, that's what a big part of it is, and then on top of it you add the astrological tendencies.

You would think a man in his 40's and on up would be mature. I can attest that men can still be very immature for a VERY VERY long time. My Taurus (5/18) decided to get engaged to his ex wife this week. OW, OW, OW... it hurts it hurts it hurts. Why??? Of course he has feelings for her, but he "has to do this to put his family back together, for the sake of the children..." Forget the passionate love we had, right? Friendship is impossible, we tried that unsuccessfully. The passion runs too high and we can't keep our hands off each other.

I have had several different readers tell me that this is a soulmate for me. I was told that I would eventually be in his energy again, be "with him" but that it will take much longer than expected. I believe that the issue is that he is supposed to have another child and I could not give him that.

So this man is a Taurus with a birthday on the cusp of Gemini. Try that one on for size. He is stubborn and refuses to see the truth of the direction he is headed, and in the end he will turn tail on this plan and one day... he will pop back into my life and tell me I was right about everything I tried to warn him about.

...but my life can't "wait" for him... How heartbreaking. :(********

• hey jazzy, in my situation i have a hard time opening up as well. i feel she will not understand my logical thoughts and or thought processes.. she has never gotten me when i talk about a subject on a deep level or should i say a personal level, she is all emotional. i have learned this over the years that she doesnt understand me or get my meanings about things. i end up doing lots of explaining and going around the hard way to try and get my point across to her, then i have to go another round to unsay what i said or what she was thinking i said because it upset her in some way like i was attacking her. its a lot to take on so i dont anymore really.. she just dont get me. she either as i said, gets defensive or totally dont understand and gets frustrated or acts like im stupid or totally weird for thinking that way or what ever. there is a definite block of the meeting of the minds there. i dont remember it before , just in the last

3-4 yrs has it started to bother me..

not that you dont get him but i know for a fact there is no way i cant tell my wife all my thoughts because im not settled in my mind on my life at this time and what i say is basiclly thinking out loud at this time...... so i clam up too.

• So good to hear some well meant words again 🙂 thank you Amber & Christine

@Christine: is it possible to get in touch with you via an Instant Messenger or something similar?

I'd appreciate a chance to talk to you directly. You could give me some more insight regarding my situation. Send me some contact info to one of my spam addresses and I'll add you to whatever software you're using (if you don't mind, that is :D)

Drop me a mail at:

Thank you dear!