Blmoon, Please Read..

• Hello, I don't know if you remember me or not, In Dec. you delivered a life changing message to me. I will never be able to thank you enough for this and I send prayers for you constantly for doing so

. I just wanted to tell you something. I just finished reading "Unfinished Business", by James Van Praagh. I have no idea about him or what he does, but if he truly does what his book tells about, then he does the very same thing that you done for me. Please don't be offended if you don't approve of him because that is the very last thing I mean. Im just saying that as many people proclaim he has changed their lives, you have done the same and more for me.

I had no idea what a tangled web of self pity and anger I have woven myself into. I am trying though one day at a time. Many Blessings to You!!

• Hi, I was just wondering if you see anything for me, I seem to be in limbo and don't know how to pull myself out of it. I have been feeling depressed latley, it seems the more I try to change my current situation the worse it gets! Thank you. Baby76