Twinsoul SOS

• I would love your help so much. I had separated from my husband late last year. Now he says he realises it is me he wants and is wanting us to stay married and says he is willing to change his ways. My question to you is this.. Due you see this reconsiliation as my path to happiness in a relationship or should I just move on? Thank you for any insight you can offer.

• mellove

Firstly your path to happiness lies within yourself. Next your husband is very sick over the breakup of your marriage. he does love you very much. Do you love him. there in lies the problem. search yourself and ask yourself if you love him dearly. if the answer is yes. start dating him again and see what happens,

blessings

ts

• Thank you so very much for your help. I'm just so unclear as to what path is right for me. I have been asked out many times since my break up(keep saying no) and have many dear friends that have encouraged me in what ever I choose but I'm just kind of in limbo at the moment. I seem to have a hard time of forgiving and forgetting

• melove

Forgive, but dont forget. Because you are married, i dont usually butt in tooo much. Marriage is not to be taken lightly. I can say this because for myself, i have been married several times. My religion,the one i grew up with , allows one to divorce and remarry as many times as you like. However, it sounds to me like, you do not like this guy very much. Love is wonderful, like is much more important.

Blessings

ts