One question for TWINSOUL , i think im in big trouble HELLPP

• Hi twinsoul , my bestfriend and i had a huge fight tonight that involved myself and my daughters father .She was my bestfriend but with her went a secret that could seriously cause havoc in my life ! my stomach is in knots and im worried. Literally we ended on a veryyyy veryyy nasty note , a whole alot of @#$%^ ya know what i mean and all this was very hostile.

• virgolady

call her it is only a fight. i am sure you have some stuff on her too. thats what best friends do. they fight alot sometimes. call her tell you how very much you love her friendship. no sense in creating a horrible situation. It will work out ok. no worries. do call now2 and end it , ok

blessings

ts

• I think im just going to drive to her house ! Thank you thank you

• go for it

safe travles

• She will not answer any of my calls .. 😞

• virgolady

she needs to grow up. Now write her a letter. No fight can be that bad between best friends. I think that she has a great deal of guilt concerning you. Uh Oh. ..... She might have betrayed you in some way.

blessings

ts

• Omg what did she do ???? Please tell me , this is what I was worried about.

• Now im nervous , this is what i feared and how can someone who claimed to love me betray me like that ,, Im angry veryy angryy,, Shes really barking up the wrong tree,, she doesnt have any idea what i can easily pull out of my sleeve ... i really hope she didnt do anything ......

• virgoladii

I am too much of a lady to go there. However, please dump her and all of the losers she hangs with. They are impulsive and cruel. You have so much more going for you than to hang out with them. Please dont engage, or go for revenge. In this case it will end badly for you. Move on. please

Blessings

TS

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• virgoladii

Please calm down. The words i have used in my writing to you might be taken differenlty than i meant . I have children your age and we communicate differently.

1 your friend should never have been hangin with your ex

2 your friend was looking for a reason to break off the friendship

your friend likes your husband

3 your friend is very guilty, she will not tell the bad secret,

4 nothing is happening to you, i meant to say that those people are not nice. They are not at all serious about anything. All fun and games at the expense of a lot of peoples feelings and money.

5 Your secret will be kept by her for life if you lay low with them for a while.

i do not see anything else, i see nothing bad happening to you except realizing that your best friend was not true to you because she went with your guy. It hurts.; but your biggie is a secret. That big a beatch she is not. she has a heart for you. just a dummie.

blessings

ts

• Omg I'm in the bathroom tryingt to be discreet ,, she's messing my ex the one i still care about ,, " anton" ??? She likes my husband ?? Omg ,,,this is crazyy she went out with anton?? Or my husband ??

• the one that has a girl friend, not your man in your home

• I'm speechless ,, she with anton??? Wow recently ?? He's my ex .. I ahte them both if that is true

• virgoladii

Just be grateful you havent given them any more of your life.

Blessings

• Thank you twinsoul

• you are welcome