A little down on my luck, can anyone help me out?

• I just need to know, is there a light at the end of my tunnel for me? and when if so? I'm sad at the moment and I want to look to a positive for some motivation.

• The good thing about being in a tunnel is that you can be sure a train will come along at any minute - so jump on board and ride your way out. There is an obvious solution here that you are missing because of your depression. The train represents your supporters.

Is that a train whistle I can hear?

• Also I feel you don't believe you have a lot of control over your life - you give away your power by your belief in a random destiny. Take back control by sorting out your life. Have you decided on a career path yet because I feel you are empathic and would do weell in helping others such as through vocations like the clergy or psychology or counselling or interpreting. I also get strong vibes for analysing, art, and architecture where you can reconcile your innate sense of order with a larger sense of purpose.

• Ahh dear captain, you have always worked wonders.

Well recently I have been trying to take control of my life, trying to tell myself I'm amazing and I can get what I want. But it's hard to keep up when the people around you make you feel worthless and be oblivious to their behavior.

I know what I want to do, but I'm trying to take the steps to get there...I feel the end, and I keep trying to move forward but I feel my mind holds me in the tunnel and my heart wants to leave it.

I guess my main issues is trying to actually really really know deep down I deserve having my dreams come true, it just seems so foreign after having such a long time of disappointment.

• The tunnel is a dark safe place to hide but it keeps you from accomplishing anything. Don't be afraid of what other people think - it's your life, not theirs.

• Thank you captain, you have always been helpful.

Many blessings for you,

AngelicSensuality

• Look at yourself little one the love and support u want is urs but u need to ask urself first .If you could tell me whats troubling you , may be i can try

• Hi Angelic Sensuality I was there right with you a couple of weeks ago. The end just couldn't come fast enough. There is a light at the end of every tunnel. You need to get away from all the negative people and find a church or a social gathering. I joined a church and a wiccan group. I know I can help. I've been there. And get a dog or two. My dogs love me no matter what.You ever want to feel like someone cares, the dog does and is always there. (or any pet. I just have dogs so I say dogs. They are great) and if you get a dog, get a large dog. They are more affectionate and very lovable. I don't know how old you are or what is going on in your life so I can't really help anymore than those suggestions. My ex was an alcoholic. I spent 3 1/2 years trying to help him. The best thing I ever did was to leave. I just feel so much better. I have alot of dogs and they each have thrir own unique personality. I get something different from each one. I couldn't live w/out them. I don't need any person as long as I have my dogs. After having them all, I couldn't pick just one. But they are always there for me. When I am sad or upset, they sense it and they all come to me to chear me up.And the social events are to be around people that care about you. It is all uplifting. !st thing though, you gotta get away from all the negativity. If you need anything, just ask. I'm always here and I am glad to help if I can. If you have a different problem, then I'm sorry. I will help with that too. But I think I am right. I hope to hear from you.