WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• I'm happy for you Ramonita! We'll be here when you need us! 🙂

• Sylvannah I was so angry this week, I wanted to kill her. I cried then thought, I'm laying down some ground rules because I never actually did that before, I assumed and really knows she knows better but now it's in black and white. What time to be home, to call if you are late, etc common sense. So now you can't act live you don't understand why I'm so angry. I actually was pretty lenient. In my day we were home before dark and if you think you are grown take care of yourself and pay your bills. My mom would lock you out if you were not home on time, opened the door and throw you a blanket and you had to sleep with the mosquitos and frogs!

• Don't get me started on the "system" they yell at us and say we are the parents but we are not allowed to. Yeah, I would ride my bike all over the neighborhood til my mother called me in. And she had a set of pipes too. I could hear her at least a quarter mile away lol we didn't have video games and only 5 channels on our Tvs with no remotes. Funny, people will search all day for the remote that they misplaced and the TV is only 4 feet away. lol Anyway, now it's 1:20p. I have been trying to leave for an hour lol

• You said a mouthful. I didn't have to have the rules in writing to know what they were. I was the latchkey kid who had to care for the dog and Grandpa 'til the folks got home. I knew what I could and couldn't do and I didn't cross those lines. The fear of what would happen if I did was enough. Today kids don't respect anyone except those who deserve the least the ones who eventually do them wrong or hurt them. They don't realize by our setting standards we are looking out for them. I for one am tired of the abuse I get. I spent a lot of time talking out loud to an empty house hoping God is listening because it's just not right. Do I have to be dead for her to realize I really meant something to her and made her life better? I must have been having a week like yours my friend poetic. And with the baby sick and me too, I guess it's just gotten the better of me. I'm sorry to take it out on you all here sometimes I just feel so alone in the struggles. I pray I don't have to die to see the day my daughter knows I love her and how much she means to me and that I'm really just not trying to ruin her life. God help us all with this generation of what my mom would call "heathens".

• RCDreamer and Poetic555- I've had many weeks like that and right now, I'm having one of those weeks now. About a month and a half ago, I wanted to just hurry up and die so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I couldn't die fast enough. Then I had that really weird dream that scared the crap out of me and I decided to change my life. So here I am. But, it is hard but it can be done.I am not sure why I had that dream. All I know is the end result. I smacked my daughter yesterday cause I just got tired of the way she kept talking to me. I couldn't take it anymore and she sat in the truck, crying for over 20 min. I guess I hurt her feelings cause I didn't hit her that hard but , she can't keep talking to me the way she was cause eventually, I will snap! Then I will go to jail for child abuse lol She will end up just like her oldest brother. They put him in jail, for the exact same stuff they let him do before he was 18.He's starting to get it. Someone in his house stole like $300 from him and I just told him "sucks when someone steals from you in your own house, don't it" He will get no sympathy from me. He is the whole reason I am having issues with his sister. Him and the 'government'.

• I'm grateful that the people here don't find me weird or peculiar and I can be myself. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I am very grateful that my son only got stabbed in his hand and nowhere serious. Kharma is getting him so I hope nothing serious happens to him. Despite everything he has done to me and this family, I still love him. He is my son. So, he called me at 6:30a this morning needing a ride home from the hospital due to this so, I will quit smoking tomorrow. lol He was a victim to this (according to what he says anyways) but he needs to learn to stay away from any potential hazards. I tried for 17 years to help him and I couldn't so God will. He will never be able to move his thumb again but I told him, at least it wasn't worse. Anyway, I am grateful for my son's life!

• I am thankful for my family, friends, job, and all the life experiences joyful and painful that have helped me become the woman I am today

• I am thankful for all the tears I have cried

For they have taught me to appreciate laughter

They have given me the ability to see the

The joy that comes after

• That is very nice GemTwin52.

• sylvannah,

your words are so true, life continues, and everyday brings it own story to our life,

courage and strength, we all need, and when i read the forum, even though i am sixty two,

i continue learning from each of you.

what i do to forget my woes at times, is watch my sixteen year old grandson and his eleven year old brother, in thier sillyness, at those moments, anything negative that has happen vanishes,

it is not easy raising two grandchildren, because now it is a whole new ballgame.

but as god word says loves covers a multitude of sins.

life is beautiful, and we must raise ourselves up, and enjoy it.

thank you so much sylvannah

ramonita

• sylvannah

last night i was very tired, i close up, without ezpressing my deepest wish to you and all that are looking forward to more spirtual light, may the universe continue shedding it s light upon u and may you all continue helping each other, it is so beautiful to find people, who have so much love in thier hearts to help another human bieng.

bless u always!

ramonita!

• Good Morning All,

Well I'm feeling better but certainly not up to par yet. I don't often get or feel sick so dealing with this has been a challenge. Luckily though, my granddaughter is beginning to feel much better. She is just about through the antibiotics and so far has not had to return to the hospital for care. I can tell she gets tired more easily but I figure that is her body telling her not to over do it. Her smile is back so you can see she feels better. Thanks for caring and for the prayers, they really mean a great deal to me.

Has anyone else had "mush" in their dreams? What I mean by that is stuff is going on and although it sort of feels like it may have importance it all mushes together. As I try to reach for pen and paper to write things down in a split second it's all gone and I remember it like mush, nothing clearly just sort of all lumped together. I feel like I may have missed something of significance and yet with feeling down still from being not well it doesn't seem so important compared to feeling better. Brother said my subconscious is working on what I can't right now and that my body needs the rest and is demanding it by not letting me remember. Anyone else just feeling that way? Is it me just feeling drained? Maybe it's just stuff and not significant. Just wondering, your thoughts?

By the way, hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm thankful I got to spend a little time outside enjoying the sun with the granddaughter and my brother. You know you are doing something right when the day was a good day because the kid had fun eating her hot dog outside and that made you smile.

• Good Morning/Evening All! Boy you guys I am not alone with this thing with the kids, do you guys realize RC/Sylvannah we are all going through growing pains with our kids? And I just read through the posts we all have had dark thoughts about not being appreciated and ending it all to make them sorry. (Bad, Bad, Thoughts). Something is going on here and we have to be strong and get thru this. All of this stuff is prophesied in th Bible, Mother against daughter, father against son. We have to pray harder, get out of the house and breathe please, please. I can tell you I cried all weekend, bag of water just frustrated with my daughter but today is a new day. She decided she didn't want to go to regular high school anymore, she's lazy and doesn't want to get out of bed in the mornings. So we let her withdraw against my best wishes to enroll in alternative school so she can graduate faster, and lo and behold I think it's gonna be better, they have classes three times a day and she only needs 1/2 credit to graduate. I'm gonna believe it will be for the best. She can graduate in December. I think the hardest part is relinquinshing the control, said that last week. I feel like you guys feel, not enough respect, the old me would have kicked her butt among other things.

• RC I'm so glad you and your granddaughter are feeling better, I'm glad you got out of the house. Sylvannah I'm sorry to hear about your son, yes all of our kids have Karma coming we can only pray it won't be too bad for them. Maybe this will maybe make him think before acting.

Today I'm thankful that I'm/still here, that I have friends who care, you guys make my day everyday. Ramonita I'm ready when you are! Welcome Gemtwin 52, love that!

• Hi sexygem and Zephire. Beautiful!:)

• RC about the dream things, I've been having weird dreams too and sometimes can't remember them, they say if it's important you will remember and also to keep a dream journal. About a week ago, I woke up and heard myself speaking to GOD in my sleep, like it was my subconsious mind and I heard myself asking questions but can't remember the answers, weird.

• Here is a prayer for our children:

O Heavenly Father, I commend my children to Thy care. Be Thou their God and Father; and mercifully supply whatever is lacking in me through frailty or negligence. Strengthen them to overcome the corruptions of the world, whether from within or without; and deliver them from the secret snares of the enemy. Pour Thy grace into their hearts, and strengthen and multiply in them the gifts of Thy Holy Spirit, that they may daily grow in grace and in knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ; and so, faithfully serving Thee here, may come to rejoice in Thy presence hereafter. Amen.