WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• Oh Shee, we love you too and miss you dearly, miss all my sister's! Do what you can, when you can and keep on keeping on! 🙂

• I've thought of that too more lately, okay will start a new thread! I'm noticing that I'm as I draw closer to God the last day or so a lot of negative energy is trying to invade my space, really have to breath and not let the Lion out I said last night that If i was being tested I failed, because before I knew it, I blew, of course right away I apologized but sometimes it's like you are under attack spiritually and the first instinct is defend yourself, then pray for the other person. We are all children of God regardless of someone is crazy or evil, they are still God's children and we are not supposed to judge, sometimes I'll find myself saying 'THAT IS NOT A JUDGEMENT, IT'S A FACT.' Then laugh! Keep your armour on, guard your thoughts and your heart and let the light shine in/out.

Bee- It's gonna be fine, don't worry miss and love you!

Everyone have a blessed and safe weekend!

I AM THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY NOW MOMENT OF LIFE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES.

I AM THANKFUL FOR GOOD HEALTH.

I AM THANKFUL FOR SOUNDNESS OF MIND.

I AM THANKFUL FOR LAUGHTER AND MUSIC.

I AM THANKFUL FOR POETRY.

I AM, THAT I AM, THAT I AM!

NAMASTE!

Angel Victoria- What a beautiful name, I'm happy for you that their is a procedure to help you may all go well and the Angels hold your hands until it's done. You are correct about taking our health for granted I Am Guilty, I Am thanking God everyday for the health I do have in spite of eating like a pig sometimes. I recently stopped taking my blood pressure pills and I feel fine, no swelling or anything, that is God's Grace. I'm planning to eat better and lay off the Chocolate.

• Okay Lai4- Monday morning I promise, God willing!

Love all!

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

I am thankful Poetic555 has forwarded some sights to me.

I am thankful I am now on the up hill climb for healing.

I am thankful I am eyes are not damaged from the shingles.

I am thankful for all the wonderful souls who are with me on this journey of life.

Julialarnett

loving silver wings

• Thank you Laie4! I know it's something that has to be felt.

Today I feel exceptionally grateful for my children. Having them in my life has taught me how true love really feels. I have learned to compromise, forgive easily, adore, have only a small degree of selfishness, provide, and so much more. Some things come naturally and some take patience and determination.

• Thank you, Laie4 and thank you Poetic 🙂 I hope everybody has a fabulous weekend!

~Angela

❤ ❤ ❤

• You guys are the bomb, I AM Thankful for all of you in this crazy world! I say this all the time, other folks just don't understand us if they have not awakened yet, what would I do without you, everytime I say something about what's going on in the Universe, you can hear the crickets.....

I'M THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE.

I'M THANKFUL FOR THE HEALING THAT IS GOING ON SPIRITUALLY.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ALL BASIC NECESSITIES.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ALL THE GOOD COMING OUR WAY.

I'M THANKFUL FOR THE STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING WHEN IT'S SO EASY TO LET GO.

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

Hola All, Juliana I missed you and am glad you are feeling better. Am I the only one going threw weird thoughts and weird feelings? Like a heaviness almost? It must be the night thingie with the Mayan calander, the energies. Last night I dreamed I was casting demons out of people and calling Arch Angel Michael and Arch Angel Metatron, I was carring on so much my husband woke me up, when I looked up I saw a swirl of green alphabet letters in Large case, i knew they were there, weird but cool.

I miss everyone and am praying for all. Be strong, this too shall pass and good things are coming soon! Peace, Love and Light!

• I am thankful!!!!!!

I am thankful for this opportunity to check in on my pals. Know that I miss you all. I will be back as soon as I can but for now will drop in on occasion. Know my thoughts are with you, I am keeping you all in my prayers.

I am thankful for my job. I am thankful for all that it provides. I am thankful for new opportunities and faith and belief that possibilities are limitless if only we believe. Finding new resilience in my faith, new understandings of my awareness and my spirituality. I have lived most of my life asking why, worrying, in fear and not understanding why things happen as they do. But my new resolve is to trust in God and his plan, for his is surely better than my own and he is afterall really in control. Now I am trying not to ask why but instead saying I know you know why Lord and I am trusting your judgement that is for the greater good and that you will see us through it. I am trusting and believing that when one door closes another opens. I am living proof of that in ways I did not understand a few months back. I feel like a student in school who has been listening, absorbing , thinking they got the material who all of sudden realizes they didn't get it at all but now they are beginning to...... it's an amazing feeling, a new journey or new part of this one and I am doing my best to be positive each and every step along the way. The woman I am working with is difficult, she presents many challenges and yet I keep trudging through. When I took the job I wondered if I was settling but resolved myself that if nothing else perhaps I was there or a purpose not of my own, but to help them, if when life takes me down a new path that is all it was meant to be than so be it, I'm going with the flow, along for the ride, taking the wave with anticipation, excitement and the exhilaration that I don't know where I'm going to end up but that I am in the hands of God and from that position I have nothing to fear. One day at a time.

I miss you all........I am so thankful for the chance to talk to you today. Remember me. Stay safe in the storm, watch our for the earthquakes, what's next locust? Either way, we're gonna be alright. Be thankful!!!!

• Hey Rc, we moved to a new thread, Lovely to see you.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=15231&replies=35

thought id post it here 🙂 xxx