WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• HOLA! Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, where ever you are, Be Blessed and Loved!

Big Day in the Universe tomorrow with the New Moon, will be very interesting to see what happens, wishing all Peace, Love and Light and everything good! Have a blessed Weekend!

Bee so glad you are feeling better, RC service is on the blink, she says hello!

The Full Moon on August 13 will add astrological fuel to radical transformations. If at all possible, be as calm and receptive as possible, so that you can receive the spiritual directions coming to Earth during Day Five. Be present, and nurture the strength of courage in your hearts through unconditional love; only you can do it.

Added to all this retrograde energy we have the New Moon in the astrological sign of Aquarius on the 13th August. With the Sun in Leo and the Moon in Aquarius and the influence of the retrograde planets, this Moon phase will mark a time of deep and profound transformation.

Yeah we are being censored for sure, who cares, it's there space. Blessing to All!

I AM THANKFUL TO BE A WITNESS TO HIS-TORY A LIVING WITNESS TO THE POWER OF TRANSFORMATIONAL LOVE, WE ARE ALL HERE TO ANCHOR LOVE AND LIGHT UNTO MOTHER EARTH AND I'M GLAD TO BE IN THE NUMBER! (as the old folks used to say).

I AM THANKFUL FOR COURAGE, LOVE, PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING, THANKFUL THAT I'M LEARNING TO CONTROL MY TEMPER, YES I HAVE ONE THAT COMES OUT OCCASIONALLY!

I AM THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU, MY SOUL SISTERS OF LIGHT, GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN!

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

• One More blessing: MAY THE DOVES OF PEACE, FLY IN YOUR WINDOW AND FILL YOUR HEARTS AND HOME WITH IT'S PRESENCE, MAY IT PERCH ON YOUR SHOULDER AND WHISPER IN YOUR EAR....... YOU ARE BELOVED!

• Hey laie. glad you enjoyed it. 🙂 thanks. and poetic. thankyou for that information too.

Love you All. Lotus./Bee 🙂 xx

• 🙂

• TO THIS LOVING SPIRTUAL FAMILY,

BEAUTIFUL INFORMATION, GIRLS, I NEED TO REREAD TO BE ABLE TO PUT IT IN GREAT USED,

TO ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND,

POETIC, IN CASE YOUR NOT BACK UNTIL MONDAY, WILL MISS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ARTICULES NOW I GO RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN TO MAKE SOME SANDWHICHES FOR LUNCH,

TO ALL,

LOVE AND HUGS,

RAMONITA

• Miss you too, was just thinking of you and there you are! Have a Blessed Weekend Mamita!

• HOLA, GOOD MORNING! THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE AND I'M GLAD TO BE IN IT!

It's Monday though, the day of not wanting to get out of bed and dragging and needing mulitple cups of coffee.

I AM THANKFUL FOR FORGIVESS, FORGIVENESS OF MYSELF AND ALL OTHERS, THERE IS HEALING IN FORGIVENESS, FORGIVE EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER HURT YOU IT IS EMPOWERING AND ALLOWS YOU SOUL TO GROW BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS, ULTRA HEALING. I'M THANKFUL FOR GOD'S ABUNDANT MERCY AND GOODNESS!

I AM I AM I AM OM!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY IN SPITE OF YOURSELF! INCLUDES ME TOO!

• My posts are not posting even new threads are not posting, guess they are going thru the inquisition!

• "It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years -- we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on. "

Sharon Salzberg

Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you.

• Hafiz of Persia

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

• Barbara de Angelis

I AM THANKFUL EVERYDAY AND EVERY NOW MOMENT OF MY LIFE! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!

• Oh Goodness. Feeling a little down lately and have MIA from this site.

But wanted to say I am thankful for all journeys I am sent on to take. When they end with sorrow it's hard to focus on the lesson for you to learn or the reason you were part of someone's life. Great things are still coming.

• i am thankful to be here once again,

i am thankful for poetics post,

your light always shines bright,

your light will bring everyone back to the forum,

it is a little lonesome here, but i have faith,

i am thankful for the life god has given me,

i am also thankful that i was able to bear fruit,

i am thankful for all the wonderful things that our creator has given us,

i am thankful that each day of my life my needs have been met,

i am thankful, to my family and friends, for each day i learn something new, share, laugh

i am thankful for all the wonderful aritcules poetifcs sends me,

i am thankful to be alive,

welcome aqua 2378

• "In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art."

— Rumi

Hey All!

I'm writing my hand off working on a few more ceremonies. I really need to get some as back ups or at least a few more prayers, poems and the like to have on file so I can choose more easily. I love this one above -- isn't it lovely? If you ever want to be continuously inspired (dearest RC, it would be wonderful for you!) read a collection of Rumi's. IMO, There is no greater 'love story.' Beauty abounds!

I'm thankful:

that Merc the Jerk is forcing me to re-open old wounds ... Stinks while its happening but, I know more light will fill me.

for understanding the difference between forgiveness and acceptance and being able to go forward.

that I've accepted who I am and learned to let family and friends see who I've always been instead of hide my thoughts and feelings.

I'm working on being more tactful and take a moment to make sure someone's words match their feelings before I speak so I don't unintentionally hurt them. a biggie! too blunt.

God, with a little help from a flight attendant, lol! placed me next to my sweet, darling husband 11 years ago today.

And for all the Souljah Sistas:

"Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond."

— Rumi

Thank you for all the joy and thoughts you bring to these pages!

Blessings!

~ Laie

• Oh boy, you guys touch my soul, I love you so! Aqua- I agree some lessons are hard to learn and trials to endure and overcome, I'm with you. You will see them again because their is no death, death is an illusion still doesn't stop the pain, yeah I think this is just the beginning and we will have to gather our strength and love deep inside and overcome all.

Ramonita- Everyone is going thru transformations and inner journeys they will all return to the fold, God bought us together for a reason, the rest of the world doesn't understand yet, I say it all the time, people think I'm crazy because they are sleepwalking still and have not awakened."

I'm grateful to all of you guys for holding my hands while I'm growing and learning Truth.

RC is having a little trouble she will be back. They say a kind word can change somebodies entire, day, week, etc. Everyone needs unconditional love and kindness.

Lai4- Too funny I can be the say way very blunt and everyone can't handle the truth, I"m trying to learn to think before I speak because strange things come out! I love the beautiful prose-Rumi was he an Indian Sage? I think I heard of him.

11 Year Anniversary- there are no coincidences! Meant to be. Praying that you find all you need for the wedding rituals! You will! Love you All!

"The 5th Night of the 9th Wave occurs from August 18th to September the 4th. The midpoint of this cycle will be August 26th and 27th. The 5th Night is the darkest period of each cycle and is described as a time of destruction. This is a very difficult energy and can be a point of crisis. Thankfully it is relatively short compared to the previous 5th Nights of the other cycles."

"Guard yourselves, this too shall pass."

Ramonita I think of you all the time, so strong and brave and still having a sense of humor no matter what life throws at you, You lead by example and it's so beautiful.

To all my sisters who are out and about I'm with you in Spirit and not a day goes by that I'm not praying for us all! Amen!

I'm thankful today to have risen and seen another Sunrise.

I'm thankful that my needs are met and sometimes exceeded.

I'm thankful for love, to be love and to share love.

I'm thankful for the lesson's I've learned.

I'm thankful to learn to let go and let God, it works, we have to get out of the way!

I'm thankful to have lived to be a witness to all the changes in our world.

I'm thankful that we can pray and envision the world as we would like to see it.

Amen!

"CHOOSE HAPPINESS." Soon all our dreams are coming true!

• I'm sending Blessings to everyone! We have the power to Bless! My the spirit of Abundance pass thru your home and fill every need, Believe and Accept! Watch and see!

• Hey- all,

Just going through some transitions myself, some good, some not so good. but will get there in the end.

I am Thankful for- some peace and quiet

I am Thankful to be overcoming challenges, even if its slowely.

I am Thankful for my spiritual Journey. that i am on

I am Thankful for meeting lovely new people, and sharing my gift

I am Thankful for, being able to be me. with my spiritual family

I am thankful for new changes.

Love n Light Lotus/Bee

The Power Behind Us

Supporters

Daily Om Message

Just as there are people that support us, we are a supporter to many people extending the cycle and giving back.

Behind each of us stands at least one supporter. This was once thought to be the spouse who ran the home while leaving the other spouse free to work. While this is still one valid scenario, most of us will find that we have other kinds of supporters in our lives. In some cases, our supporters are the people whose help allows us to do the things we’re best at, see to our obligations, or pursue or dreams. In other cases, our support may come from the people who are there to help us through life’s challenges by offering us their strength and bolstering our spirit.

Our support may come from our families and friends or from the people we hire—nannies, assistants, gardeners, healers, therapists, and advisors. Our supporters may be the mentors who help us express ourselves by listening to us as we share our thoughts and feelings. Our supporter can be the person sitting next to us at a networking meeting or the teacher from our childhood whose words still resonate in our minds. We have always had supporters around us whether we noticed them or not. No matter where the support comes from, few of us can make it through life without assistance.

As we take the time to acknowledge everyone that has every supported us, we can’t help but feel grateful. Understanding our place in our human support system helps us see that just as there are people that support us, we are a supporter to many people. By gratefully accepting the expertise and assistance of our supporters, we can consciously and more easily build a life that we love. Thanks to our staff, groups, friends, and loved ones for all their support. We all need each other’s support to thrive this world.

• I'm thankful for many things... Really, I am. Today, however, I'm especially thankful for my health. I was told just two days ago about this life-long digestive issue I've had (that they CAN fix with surgery!) that puts a lot of unwanted bacteria into my system just by eating... I've dealt with it my whole life and my body has been fighting it this whole time! They're even nervous about antibiotics messing up the equilibrium I've come to live with.

It just reminds me that our bodies are meant to thrive... I've been given this chance to fix the issue so that I might give my body some well deserved internal rest... And it reminds me that I need to take care of my health in a greater way than I have before.

Count ALL your blessings whenever you get the chance, and the mere count will feel like a blessing in itself!

Have a lovely day 🙂

❤

~Angela

• Aqua2378 -- I'm sorry. What I've found is the feelings have to run through your heart and body first. Thats what sorrow and sadness are, feelings, so just let them flow and don't get to down on yourself or be too hard on yourself. The lessons and reasons are from the mind and sometimes there is something major to be learned and sometimes we're just minor players. It isn't always our choice. Whatever lessons need to be learned, later is the time. For now, just feel, be kind to yourself, and work out the rest later. Hugs~Laie

• AngelaVictoria

It must feel like hitting the lottery! I love how you worded it 'internal rest' -- great description. Most of us tend to take certain things about our bodies for granted, don't we? The digestive system is so very vital.

The mere count IS A Blessing! : ) Best wishes for a return to good health and giving those unwanted ' bugs' a boot!

~Laie

• Okay well, that got messed up .... Poetic my post to Aqua didn't show so having gone thru a similiar thing I followed with posting to Angela. I found this is like a 'bump'. It May be Time to Start a New thread with the same name and label it, What Are You Thankful For 2 or something. The idea was tossed around before but it has been happening a lot from what you & others have been writing. xoxo

• To all my beautiful siesta's,

I had this overwhelming urge to post quickly today and to catch up reading... so happy and thankful i did...can't stay long though:(

I just wanted to let you all know that i have been truly blessed to find all of you and that I love you!

Namaste

Sheila

Peace,Love and Light