WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• HI everyone, Laie yes that is me, 4 girls and supposed to be moving with husband indeed still supposed to be moving with husband for work purposes, but the constellations have not aligned at all to bring this about and it is very frustrating and apart from that I do not want to move where he is working I want to move back to my home country. LOL in nutshell.

I have no words of wisdom today, just wishing you all a wonderful weekend, me I am thankful today that the sun has been shining. It has done nothing but rain for weeks.

Hugs to everyone,

Sheelagh

• well i dont know what happened, but i think i may have reset my forum name accidentally, and now cant use lotus princess :(, and that i found was very strange, and i definitely think that when i changed the email settings, my forum name vanished, and said i was new to the forum which is strange. so i had to create another name. :O) Thought it was very strange. its all strange LOL

im going to test weather changing email settings, means reset in the name at the forum.

Love n Light Bee Xx

Universal Messages

Signs

Daily Om. 🙂

The universe is always offering us signs to help us, we just need to slow down and pay attention.

The universe can often relay messages to us through signs. Often, we are too busy to stop and consider what may or may not be a sign. We may ask the universe for guidance, yet fail to recognize the sign it sends us in response. Learning the subtle language of signs can help you interpret the guidance the universe sends your way. We all have been blessed with a connection that allows the universe to communicate directly with us. To be able to understand the information relayed over that connection, however, it is necessary that we learn to pay attention and know what to look for.

To see and correctly interpret a sign, you must open your heart and mind to the universe and invite its guidance into your life. Many of us are blind to the signs we receive because we expect angels or our spirit guides to speak to us in a booming voice and tell us exactly what we need to hear. But signs are usually of this earth and therefore easier to encounter. A song lodged in your mind or a number that seems to pop up everywhere you look after you’ve asked the universe for guidance can both be signs. Signs may come through the animal world, from strangers, or jump out of a book in the form of an insightful passage. A sign may be a direct answer to one of your questions. Other signs may point you in the right direction, warn of impending difficulties, or show you a different way. If you want the universe to send you a sign, tell it that you are ready and willing to accept its guidance.

Not everything you hear or see will be a sign. If you are receptive and patient, however, the signs you receive will become easier to recognize. It is important to listen to your intuition. A sign can mean many things to different people, and only you can decipher a sign’s meaning is for you. As you practice reading the signs and following their guidance, the universe will send more of them your way.

I am Thankful for a new day

I am Thankful for the journey i am on

I am Thankful for my dreams. and creativity

I am Thankful for being me

I am Thankful for, having a home, food and water.

Love and Light Bee/ LP 🙂

• Hi Paddi,

It must be difficult for you to be alone with the girls while your husband is elsewhere. And to top it off you miss home! I understand the frustration. My ex was in the military and I was often left alone with our four children. Sometimes far from home, other times in a country where I didn't speak the language. I liked exploring new places so I didn't have a problem with living somewhere different. What was hard was raising babies by myself and struggling to pay bills. I think that was where my frustration lay. When I look back I am grateful for my children ( 4 in 5 years) because I was so busy I rarely had a moment to feel lonely.

May love give you courage and strength and may the smallest of things give you laughter!

• Lions Gate and the Angelic Stars! What a Day Aug. 8th will be! I'm writing this in advance as tomorrow I don't know if I'll have time. Have a Blessed and Serene Monday!

Today I'm Thankful for:

the passionate people in this world who strive to change our world in the face of all obstacles.

the people who help to light our way when we haven't a clue about which way to go.

the people who extend their hand to a stranger asking for nothing in return.

the people who say or do the right thing just when someone needs it the most.

I'm eternally grateful that I have met all these people. Often. For my life wouldn't be what it is if I hadn't.

In Gratitude ~ Laie4

• LotusPriestess Now!! LOL! Are you going through an identity crisis like Zippity Zep did? Teasing!

Just place the craziness at " The Silver Messangers" feet and Enjoy the new name, Bee! Its great!

I experienced a little miscommunication with my business email and forgot about Merc the Jerk misbehaving! I sent out a letter a week prior to the Rx period and heard nothing. So I resent and after a few days still nothing so I called. Cell on reciever's end dropped the call. I called again and left a message stating an email was sent and I don't know if they got it. A day later I got an email from them AND THE 2 Others Were Then in my IN Box stating no such addresss---- Crazy!! Still have No Idea if they recieved the first as it was important. Guess Merc the Jester had other ideas about what was imporatnt so I let it go as their email answered my question anyway.

Talk soon, Lotus!

• Hey Laie4 yeah i guess i am 🙂 Wow that sounds like a kind of random situation, 🙂

Hope your doing well, thanks for the email. i emailed back too.

I had the dentist today, had a tooth pulled out, lol. so will be aching for a while.

anyway, hope everyones weekend went okay.

I am Thankful for the challenges i am facing every day

I am Thankful for my spiritual journey that i am on.

I am Thankful for the books that i have to read.

I am Thankful for the internet we have so we can all communicate.

I am Thankful for my home, family and friends.

I am Thankful for new challenges, and trying to overcome them.

Love and Light Bee/Lotus. 🙂

• Good Morning All! Lai4, I love these messages and warnings, not sure what it all means but boy I think we are in for it in the States just read some surprising news, I'm changing my 401K allocation, lowering it, think we are in for it financially thru the rest of the year maybe! Keep them coming, I have to learn more about Astrology, never used to take it seriously but now I know it affects EVERYTHING! ANGELS! LOVE IT! I HOPE I SEE ONE, I SEE THE LIGHTS!

I love weddings!

Paddi hang in there, I've found out sometimes we are needed in certain areas to Anchor our lights and prevent catastrophe's of some sort.

I AM THANKFUL FOR GOD'S PROTECTION IN THESE TUMULTOUS TIMES.

I Am thankful for guidance and love.

I Am thankful that my children are near me in these times of trouble.

I Am thankful that we will be covered under his/her wings and no harm shall come to any of us.

I am thankful for Faith, Courage and endurance and pray for more.

Amen, Amen, OM!

Ramonita- your grandkids called me yesterday, maybe playing on your phone? LOL!

• I notice my texts are not posting right away, censorship?

• Hello, Poetic and everyone in the thankful circle ,

I hope all is well with everyone just though i would drop in and say a friendly aussie hello GDay Mates !!

• Good Day Girlfriend!

• hey all,glad to see everyone is doing well 🙂

Hugs to all Lotus xx 😉

• Hey Poetic,

How is BB doing sorry ?i havent been to her thread for a while i hope all is well and she is still at home and settling in ok .

Love the name change Bee its much better than princess it makes me think of the high priestess and what a great card that is . Follow your heart your intiuiton it will lead you in the right direction.(Great song from Jewel)

• My loved ones! the Great Spirit and Mother Earth.

• Energy info for this month:

The Full Moon on August 13 will add astrological fuel to radical transformations. If at all possible, be as calm and receptive as possible, so that you can receive the spiritual directions coming to Earth during Day Five. Be present, and nurture the strength of courage in your hearts through unconditional love; only you can do it.

Added to all this retrograde energy we have the New Moon in the astrological sign of Aquarius on the 13th August. With the Sun in Leo and the Moon in Aquarius and the influence of the retrograde planets, this Moon phase will mark a time of deep and profound transformation.

The following planets are retrograde in August -

Mercury the planet governing communication. Thinking and communication will be hazy, slow and delayed. It’s best to feel your way gently and slowly through communications of all kinds and be prepared for issues of the past to come up for resolution, healing and transformation.

Chiron the planet governing our healing is gifting us with the opportunity to move deeply into our healing process.

Uranus governs change and transformation. It’s a good opportunity for us to pause and rethink any changes we may be wanting to implement in any areas of our lives.

Neptune governs religious, philosophical and political ideals of all kinds. Now is an optune time to reflect upon your beliefs, ideals and the Spiritual aspect of your life. Pluto the planet governing power of all kinds will stall our ability to utilise our power, gifting us with the opportunity to pause and reflect on our use of power and energy, and what this means to us individually.

Jupiter governs growth, expansion and uplifting ideas. With this planet retrograde our efforts towards expansion will slow down giving us space to pause and reflect on our inner and outer growth and expansion.

Dr Carl Calleman’s interpretation of the Mayan Calendar states that July the 31st marked the entry point of the 5th Day of the 9th Wave. The 5th Day will only continue until August 17th, with the midpoint being reached on August 8th and 9th. It is my understanding that the 5th Day is the brightest phase of light within the entire 9th Wave cycle. It is known as a time of enlightenment, a budding phase, a breakthrough into the light where our creations will become visible. It seems then that during this 5th Day we can expect a great deal of Divine light and information to vibrate within us.

The 5th Night of the 9th Wave occurs from August 18th to September the 4th. The midpoint of this cycle will be August 26th and 27th. The 5th Night is the darkest period of each cycle and is described as a time of destruction. This is a very difficult energy and can be a point of crisis. Thankfully it is relatively short compared to the previous 5th Nights of the other cycles.

Taken from Kate Spreckly's Energy report for August, wow!

• This post is deleted!

• I am thankful for each nudge and reminder that I have to trust my instincts and not ignore them. Lesson learned and thankfully not a hurtful one but nonetheless the reassuring awareness I was not alone was incredible. I should pay closer attention to my gut and sometimes I push aside my own feelings to benefit others, am realizing again that I need to remember it's not always about them.

I am thankful for new awareness.

I am thankful for that tug at my back.

I am thankful to know I am not alone.

I am thankful.....I am thankful.....I am thankful

• Hey Bee are you ok ? Are you nearthe rioting ?

• Hey Bee , are you near all the rioting thats going on over there ? I

• hey something is going on with these threads one minute my posts are not there and then they are talk about confusing .

• Ok pardon 4 ill use caps.

I AM THANKFUL TO THE CORE OF MY BEING FOR MY INNER STRENGHT MOMENTUM AND GUSTO. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY SANE VOICE OF REASON WITH WHOM I CLICK SO WELL WITH. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY MOM GIVING ME A GREAT IDEA AND BACKING IT, WHICH IS RARE. IM THANKFUL FOR MY GID GIVEN TALENT AS A POET AND WRITER. SO THANK YOIU THANK YOU THAAAAAANK YOOUUUUU!!!!!