WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• Love All have a wonderful, exciting and Blessed Weekend!

Hello Bee!

• Actually two things!

• I am thankful for all our many blessings and for those yet to come.

For new focus on intention.

For visits and awareness.

For opening up to receive in so many ways it is mind boggling but wonderful.

I am thankful.

• Me too! I feel like something that got run over, it's monday and my Energy is not up yet!

Thankful for a new day!

Thankful for a calmness in the storms of life.

Thankful to be a living testomony of Love!

Happy Day To all!

Heard Mercury is in retrograde again for 3 weeks, lovely. 🙂

• I am thankful for new awareness, new opportunities, new communications and positive outcomes.

I am thankful for all our many blessings.

I am thankful for all of you.

• Hey all!

Back again ... life has been so busy and I've been drained. Lately my physical being has been in the dumpster so after numerous tests I've started on a new course of drugs for my RA and one for thyroid. Fingers crossed!

Oh, Poetic, you mentioned Grandmothers --- I talk to mine often also. One is with me, often. She is very Vocal --- LOL! Love that!

RC --- Congrats on all the wonderful happenings!

Bee --- A new name-- cool! Love the above Om! Your timing couldn't have been better as I work on speaking my heart and being actively engaged in the lives of those around me.

I haven't read back through so not up to speed. Ramonita, MyJourney and Zippity-Zep Hope your are all well and blessings are following your days!

• Hi Laie! We missed you so much! Everyone is fine! Sending you light and prayers for good results and Healing! I feel better today!

Today is the day that the Lord has made! I'm grateful to be in it!

SERENITY PRAYER:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.

Amen

I dreamed of my Grandmother's things last night like pottery and dishes she used to collect I was looking for a vase to put a flower in.

I'm gonna pray Blessings to all who enter here today, May God Bless you Eternally and Keep all safe, healthy and happy! Amen, Amen, Om!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

• My posting disappeared!

• Hey all, and good to see you here laie 🙂

glad you enjoyed that one.

Staying Conscious

Staying Grounded in a Big City or Busy World

Daily Om Message.

For a more grounded life, choose not to get caught up in the fast-paced world around you.

1. Live simply and live deliberately. By choosing not to get caught up in the details of this fast-paced world, you are doing your part to slow down. You will discover that you have more time to enjoy being alive.

2. Stay in touch with yourself. Soul searching, meditation, and journaling are just a few of the many activities you can take part in to stay aware and learn as much as you can about your emotions, reactions, likes, dislikes, dreams, and fears. Having a solid sense of self gives you a firm foundation for living in this world.

3. Support or teach others as often as you can. This can help you form connections with people while also giving you an opportunity to make the world a better place.

4. Consciously choose what you will allow into your being. The media bombards us with visions of hate, war, and pain. Be judicious about what you read, watch, and listen to.

5. Acknowledge the beauty that resides around you. Whether you live in a sprawling metropolis or a stereotypical suburb, there are natural and man-made wonders just waiting to be discovered by you.

6. Nurture your ties to your tribe. If you don’t have one, create a community that you can belong to. Modern life can be isolating. When you have a tribe, you have a circle that you are a part of. Its members – loved ones, friends, or neighbors - can be a source of support, caring, guidance, and companionship.

7. See the larger picture. Remember the way that you choose to live is not the only way to live. Widen your perspective by exploring other modes of being through research, travel, and discussion.

8. Embrace the challenges that life presents to you, and challenge yourself often. After a time, even the most exciting jobs or lifestyles can seem routine. Never stop assimilating new knowledge about whatever you are doing, and your life will never seem dull.

9. Move your body. In this busy world, it can be easy to live a sedentary life. Movement reacquaints us with our bodies and connects us to the earth in a visceral way. It also restores our vitality.

10. Make time for stillness, silence, and solitude. The world can be noisy, and we are subject to all kinds of noises nearly every waking hour. We are also often “on the go” and unable to relax. Being alone in a peaceful place and making time for quiet can help you stay in touch with yourself.

I am Thankful i am still pushing forward, even with the latest setbacks of health issues

I am Thankful for my friends, family, and spiritual family.

I am Thankful for some sleep.

I am Thankful for learning new things each day, and for following in this spiritual path.

Love and Light Bee/LP

• Hi Ya Poetic!

That sounds like a lovely dream to me! Instantly I thought that the vase and flower were about you trying to "display, convey or share something beautiful! Or maybe there is more significance in the fact of these items being your Grandmothers and you were searching for her? Like the flower representing Gram and you were searching for her love and beauty. ??

I found this from a site called dream moods. ( one word)

Vase:

To see a vase in your dream, symbolizes the womb and all things feminine. You are open to criticism or suggestions. Alternatively, the dream represents creativity. If the vase is ornate, expensive, or fancy, then it indicates that you like to be the center of attention.

To dream that a vase is cracked or broken, represents past, forgotten, or lost love.

Dishes: (You could also search for plates.)

To see dishes in your dream, represent ideas, concepts, and attitudes. The dream may be a pun on the things you are "dishing" out to others. Or it could describe someone you are interested in as in someone who is a "dish". Perhaps it is time that you make the first move. If the dishes are dirty and unwashed, then it signify dissatisfaction and an unpromising outlook. You may have overlooked some problems in your life or you have not confronted your emotions.

To see shelves of polished dishes, suggest that you are doing your best and making the best out of a situation. You are trying to make a good impression.

Anyway, seems like a serene dream. I guess you could search for flowers and pottery to.

Thanks for the phone call! (haven't looked into it yet.) Hump Day Tomorrow --- Blessings!

• Hey Lotus!

What a sweet name --- I like it! LOL! Its perfect for you with all that you have been growing into.

This Busy World one above was good. I started going thru it thinking, oh, thats a good one. oh Thats a good one too! and on I went so .... I Like 'em All! LOL!

Sweet Dreams, Bee!

• Thanks laie, im glad you like it i like the daily Om, lots of stuff going on with me at the moment too. 🙂 So havent been around much, lots going on thinking about stuff a lot. and just sorting things out. which isnt getting very far, but im sure things will change, eventually. LOL

Love ya and its good to hear from you.

Hugs and love Lotus/Bee 🙂 xx

Surrender Box

A Place for Worries and Fears

Daily Om Message 🙂

A surrender box is a tool to let go of our burdens so the universe can take care of them for us.

There are times when our minds become too full. Our to-do lists, worries, plans, and dreams may be so crowded together in our heads that we don’t have room to think. We may believe that we are somehow taking care of our desires and concerns by keeping them at the forefront of our minds. In maintaining our mental hold on every detail, however, we may actually delay the realization of our dreams and the resolution of our worries because we won’t let them go. At times such as these, we may want to use a surrender box.

A surrender box allows us to let go of our worries and desires so the universe can take care of them for us. We write down what we want or need to happen and then place the note into a box. By writing and placing our thoughts in the box, we are taking action and letting the universe know we need help and are willing to surrender our feelings. We give ourselves permission to not concern ourselves with that problem any longer and trust that the universe is taking care of it. You may even want to decorate your box and place it in a special place. Your surrender box is a sacred container for your worries. Not only do you free up space in your mind by letting go of our worries and desires and dropping them into your surrender box, but you are giving your burden over to a higher power. Once we drop our worries and desires into the surrender box, we free our minds so we can be fully present in each moment.

Surrendering our worries and concerns and placing them in the hands of the universe doesn’t mean that we’ve given up or have been defeated. Instead, we are releasing the realization of our desires and the resolution of our worries and no longer concerning ourselves with their outcomes. It’s always fun to go back and pull the slips of paper out of the box once your requests have been granted. And it’s amazing how quickly problems go away and dreams come true when we finally let go and allow a higher power to help us.

• Hi Poetic, just checking in to see what is going on around town. Me I want to pay homage to my children on your What are you thankful for thread. If they were not here I think I would have done myself in long ago. Thank you my girlies you are so wonderful.

Love and hugs to you Poetic and to Bee long time no hear and unbeknown to Laie and to everyone else as well

xxPaddi

• today i am thankful that i am here again, writing on this forum, reading what all my sisters have to say,

also thankful that i read lotus princess post, welcome back, i miss you sorry that i have not been able to call you, constantly i think of all of you,

laie, i am happy that you are fianally back, hope and pray to hear more from you,

what i have been up to, i have been busy with my housework, the one that doesnot pay and never ends,

playing games, doing my research, and since it summer vacation, i have to take time out to talk with the kids, who are not such babies any more,

then i got involved in a pet project, which i told poetic i was going to write about it the following day in healing ways post, but the more i research, the more i found and i still have not finish, i am almost ready to experiment with my self, ready aim fire,

my newest pet project is about food grade hydrogen peroxide, i have read that it actually cures alot of things that the medical profession considers uncurable,

to give you one interesting fact, most of us are aware, that the virgin mary appeared to bernandette, and told her to move a rock in the pau river in france, these spring contains a high level of hydrogen peroxide and gerandium, since then people who have bathe there have claim,

that a miracle has happen, to my understanding the only miracle is how god has made us miracolusly, when our blood does not get a proper amount of oxgen, we get sick, when enough oxgen enters the body we heal, the earth is part water and part oxgen, god did do us miracoolusy. it was a miracle the finding of the river pau, which many have artibue a miracle with thier health.

i am going with the natural form of hydrogen peroxide which is when you mix, good grade of honey with purified water, later after i start i will write you and let you know, how i am progessing,

to my dear sweet poetic, thank you ever so much for the articules, you keep sending me, i enjoy them very much, and every time i recievce a articule from you i feel your sisterly love touch me, and it makes my day, more delightful more much more happier,

rcdreamer, i am happy to see your name on the post, i know now you have more things to do,

just as long as i know that my sisters are well everything is great.

paddifuff,

it was great seeing you here, please come back and share more with us,

shiela, we all miss you, i am still screaming where is my journey, right now she has computer troubles, i pray that soon everything will be back to normal for here and she willjoin us.

today i am thankful that my eldest grandson got his first job, and he is so happy,

today i am thankful that i see in him a man forming, a man that wants to do the right thing.

i am thankful that my children and thier children are healthy, and happy

i am thankful for the air to breathe that god has given us,

i am thankful to see this day, i am thankful that i can enjoy my grandchildren each day more.

i am thankful for the wonders of the universe,

i give god thankfs for everything,

• Good Morning, Sistahs!

Paddifluff: Nice to see you! I think we briefly chatted ages ago .... I'm guessing but I think you had 4 girls and were moving for your husbands work or something. ? Anyway- Hi!

Ramonita: Your 'boys' are growing fast and doing well! Good to read! That is interesting about the research you're doing. Keep us posted!

Poetic, LotusPrincess, RC: Be well and blessed throughout your day!

Where is MyJourney and Zep? Yoo hooo! Love to Both of You!

• Good Mornng all! Ramonita I laughed out loud too funny, the work that never ends and has no pay, ain't that the truth, remember that old saying a man may work from sun to sun but a woman's work is never done! Too true,! I read about that spring also and the miracles of the little children seeing mother Mary, there are lots of Sacred Sites there is one in Mount Shasta California, my wish is to travel and see these places, there is a group leaving in September, local her in Fort Lauderdale, going to Ireland and England the trip is 3000.00 but they have payment plans maybe next time.

Hi Paddi, Hi Laie, RC must be working and Bumble Bee is in and out. Zep is taking care of Andre who kinda had other med issues to deal with she sends her love, I heard from Shee yesterday and Tooter and Grey Star, lots of folks have issues that are coming to the forefront including me and these issues are coming up for healing and releasing for our greatest good.

Today I'm thankful that I'm still standing in spite of setbacks here and there.

I'm thankful that I have my children to guide if they will only listen.

I'm thankful for all of you because the average persons don't understand or relate to the changes.

I Am thankful to be on the right track and thankful that sometimes though I may fall, "Still I Rise."

Amen, Amen, OM!

Expect Miracles and they will come. Take a deep breath, see in your minds eye whatever you want and release it and the Universe will make your dreams come true, it works!

Hold on to your hats!

• ENERGY MEDICINE FOR 2012

In the name of the Light and Love of the Divine Creator, the

Sacred Intelligence and Energy of the Universe, we stand united, all beings

of Light in the rightful use of Wisdom and Energy. We surround the Earth

with the light of our souls and the light of our source. Together we encircle

this sacred vessel and all those within and without with the love, the power

and the mercy of our Divine Source. We honor the Spirit that runs through

all things and, hold sacred, the love of God. We offer the boundless reservoir

of love within our hearts in honor of all of existence and the sacred energy

of our creator.

We acknowledge we are of the Earth, of the Heavens and the

infinite light of the seed of the Creator. We acknowledge, and hold sacred,

that all that exists has consciousness and pledge to honor this

consciousness from this time forth, each, according to our ability.

We are beings of light and a peaceful yet mighty force for the light. We

hold this sacred circle together so that no force from above or below, within

or without can break our collective will. We stand united to protect the Earth

and all that inhabit it through the cosmic transitions that may lie ahead. We

are one with each other and with our creator. We are humble, but mighty

spirits of the light, acting in the highest interest of those above and below.

Amen And so it is... Blessings. Please share this prayer

• Post dissapeared, here we go again.

ENERGY MEDICINE FOR 2012

In the name of the Light and Love of the Divine Creator, the

Sacred Intelligence and Energy of the Universe, we stand united, all beings

of Light in the rightful use of Wisdom and Energy. We surround the Earth

with the light of our souls and the light of our source. Together we encircle

this sacred vessel and all those within and without with the love, the power

and the mercy of our Divine Source. We honor the Spirit that runs through

all things and, hold sacred, the love of God. We offer the boundless reservoir

of love within our hearts in honor of all of existence and the sacred energy

of our creator.

We acknowledge we are of the Earth, of the Heavens and the

infinite light of the seed of the Creator. We acknowledge, and hold sacred,

that all that exists has consciousness and pledge to honor this

consciousness from this time forth, each, according to our ability.

We are beings of light and a peaceful yet mighty force for the light. We

hold this sacred circle together so that no force from above or below, within

or without can break our collective will. We stand united to protect the Earth

and all that inhabit it through the cosmic transitions that may lie ahead. We

are one with each other and with our creator. We are humble, but mighty

spirits of the light, acting in the highest interest of those above and below.

Amen And so it is... Blessings. Please share this prayer

• Double Amen, Poetic! Beautiful!

Today I'm Thankful for:

Being with my daughter last night as she has her final fitting for her wedding dress.

finding a mother of the bride gown --- very grateful that was accomplished without torture! LOL!

Received dinner invitations from 2 of my favorite people --- son & daughter. Two nights in a row of not having to cook!

all the insights and information flowing to ease my way and strengthen my faith.

For today: Aug. 5th. The day may be full of confusing messages; what you see may not be what you get. Remain calm and just observe the situation. Later, when your perceptions are clearer all will be revealed.

For Monday: Mercury moves into Leo on August 8th then returns to it retro station in Virgo. This is from astrology on the web--" The moon conjuncts the Royal Star, Antares --the heart of the Scorpion and Watcher of the West. In Judaeo-Christian symbology he stands for the archangel Oriel, or Uriel ("God is my Light"), so the angelic gates are opened, as three of the Angels of the Presence are activated astrologically in the shape of the Royal Stars in this figure. Oriel is a Prince of the Presence and like his compadres, Raphael and Gabriel, is working through the Royal Stars to reduce the stress. Only Aldebaran, the archangel Michael ("Who is like God") remains quiescent, though he was awakened by the recent solar eclipse in Gemini, so he probably still has his eyes open—after all, he is the Watcher of the East and the leader of the Hosts of Heaven, so he probably does not sleep much! "

This turn into Leo will most affect the fixed signs, Taurus, Aquarius and Scorpio. "Mercury in Leo at its best gives high ideals and aspirations, awakening a positive, strong and persevering intellect. The retro phase can stimulate a quick temper and can be outspoken even loud-mouthed. Organizing abilities tend to become disoriented, and even capable leaders are thrown into disarray by Mercury's opposition to Neptune (which has by now retrograded in to Aquarius, so is still tightly opposed). Haughtiness, pride and passionate views take centre-stage. Artists and speakers will find dramatic ways to communicate, but will be quick to refuse ideas that disagree with their own. A love of pleasure can make us fickle and inconstant, arousing a low and sensual nature. Gambling and speculation is not advised during this phase. This position can indicate back and chest pains, which would benefit from chiropractic care and regular massage."

So, be angelic and with the highest intentions. Enjoy your Weekend, Everyone!

• Hey all, for some reason my other account is messing around, and my name has disappeared on my account forum for some reason. Think cause of changing my email stuff or something.

Anyway using this account for the moment, see what's happened. I enjoyed your prayer poetic, and your message too Laie4 id love to catch up with email, at some point, if your not busy 🙂

glad everyone seems to be okay.

I am Thankful for my spiritual pathway that i am on.

I am Thankful for my spiritual family, and my friends/family at home.

I am Thankful for music, my creativity

I am Thankful for learning new things each day, and learning from friends.

I am Thankful for trying to over come some health issues.

Love and Light Bee Xx

Healing with Hurt

Using Your Pain to Help Others

Daily Om Message 🙂

You can channel your pain into helping others and spreading a tide of curative energy throughout the world.

Pain is a fact of being and one that permeates all of our lives to some degree. Since the hurt we feel may be a part of the experiences that have touched us most deeply, we are often loathe to let it go. It is frequently easier to keep our pain at our sides, where it acts as a shield that shelters us from others and gives us an identity—that of victim—from which we can draw bitter strength. However, pain’s universality can also empower us to use our hurt to help others heal. Since no pain is any greater or more profound than any other, what you feel can give you the ability to help bring about the recovery of individuals whose hurts are both similar to and vastly different from your own. You can channel your pain into transformative and healing love that aids you in helping individuals on a one-to-one basis and spreading a tide of curative energy throughout the world.

The capacity to heal others evolves naturally within those who are ready to disassociate themselves from their identity as victims. In fact, the simple decision to put aside the pain we have carried is what grants us the strength to redeem that pain through service. There are many ways to use the hurt you feel to help others. Your pain gives you a unique insight into the minds of people who have experienced trauma and heartache. You can draw from the wellspring of strength that allowed you to emerge on the other side of a painful experience and pass that strength to individuals still suffering from their wounds. You may be able to council individuals in need by showing them the coping methods that have helped you survive or simply by offering sympathy. A kinship can develop that allows you to relate more closely with those you are trying to aid and comfort.

Helping others can be a restorative experience that makes your own heart grow stronger. In channeling your pain into compassionate service and watching others successfully recover, you may feel a sense of euphoria that leads to increased feelings of self-worth and optimism. Your courageous decision to reach out to others can be the best way to declare to yourself and the world that your pain didn’t defeat you, and in fact it helped you heal.