WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• I am thankful .....

one day down and here is number two.....it's new, it's different but I will master it.

I am thankful for all of you have allowed me to express my frustrations, my concerns, my faith.

I am thankful to tarot.com for allowing us to share our thoughts and feeling openly.

I am thankful for those behind me even if I cannot see them, I know they are there.

I am thankful for the support of family and friends, for the willingness to press on and for the positivity that I am attracting on a daily basis. This too shall pass and in the end we will be stronger for it.

• Of course you will, wheres Bumble Bee?

THANKFUL FOR GOOD LUCK!

THANKFUL FOR GOOD HEALTH!

THANKFUL FOR GOOD LIFE!

THANKFUL FOR GOOD ATTITUDES!

THANKFUL FOR GOODNESS!

THANKFUL FOR THE LIGHT THAT GUIDES MY PATH AND ORDERS MY STEPS!

AMEN!

THANKFUL FOR ALL MY FRIENDS, PEACE LOVE LIGHT AND MANY, MANY, MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!

• rcdreamer,

i felt the big spirtual hug all the way over here, i am just so happy for you, that you got the job you so much wanted, just wait and see, so many things thay you have desire, will come for you pretty soon, and i am not talking about material things, because those never bring true happiness. i return your spirtual hug and i am very happy to be here also with you for the days i was gone i held you all close to my heart, and prayers alway,

poetic,

i have no clue how you do it, doing so many things, where did you find the lost books of the bible, it must be quite interesting.

shiela is going thru a trying period, peters mom passed not to long ago, she has been standing by peter, also she is going thru a depression, oh how i wish i could get a wand, that everyone, will be just perfect, in health and happiness.

now i am getting ready, preparing things, my youngest son will be sixteen on the twenty fouerh od rhia monrh, and he is having his celebration this weekend, at six my daughter in law is stopping by, to go shopping with her, meanwhile i am trying to catch up with the madness of the house,

thank you peotic,

yes where is angel bee, laei, zep, i found the site so lonely yesterday when i came in, i pray that everyone will be here soon tool

i pray to god, he blesses all of you always, in every moment,

i still have not time to get into the other sites, which i pray i can do soon.

i love you all,

i am thankful for everything god has give me,

• Ramonita, so glad you are able to be here with us for awhile. And thank you, I am blessed. We have much to overcome but we will somehow get there. The job is a tremendous catalyst which sheds light on all that is possible. Not from the income solely but from the possibilities and the faith to believe it will be.

Poetic thanks. I think Bee is away but don't quote me on that. Have a great day my friend.

I am thankful!!!!!!

I am thankful for all our many blessings and those yet to come.

I am thankful for belief in my ability to prosper.

I am thankful our needs are being met and even more so in ways we cannot see.

I am thankful for support and protection from those around me, from my guides and angels.

I am thankful to God for all He provides and all that He has made possible.

I am thankful to fulfill a need and in the process give my self purpose, confidence and restored self worth. I am so very thankful!!!!!

• now where is poetic,

may all of you be blessed through gods holy hands,

maY he blessed you with peace, health, happiness, and love, and abundance to cover your needs,

may your plates be full,

to those who are missing, may you soon return,

to those who are facing problems, may god guide you to find the answers,

to all, may you have a joyous weekend,

li am thankful to be here once a again,

i am thankful to god for letting me see this day,

i am thankful to feel love and needed,

i am thankful that i can see the beauty of the roses bloom,

• I'm here Mamita, was busy studing about the Healing properties of the Sun Rays which you know all about, I can look at the sun and it does not burn my eye, thinking of doing the Sun Healing which is a source of Energy rather than food, sounds interesting, I try to learn something new everyday. I will pray and send light for Sheila, I used to suffer from depression, you have to Choose Joy and balance your energies, we all fall down but don't stay down. Zep is going thru trials right now but sends her love, RC I'm so happy for you, I like to see you positive.

I pray all are well, See all your problems already solved in your minds eye, spend the money as you wish in your mind, it will come, breath, focus and add love, the key to all you want and all the Father wants us to have, DREAM BIG! FOR THE WORLD ALSO.

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU! MY FRIENDS AND SISTERS OF LIGHT!

"Can miles truly separate us from friends?

If we want to be with someone we love, aren't we already there?"

~ Richard Bach

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."

~ Ludwig van Beethoven

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe unto him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."

~ The Bible: Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."

~ Jerome Cummings

"To know someone here or there

with whom you can feel

there is understanding

in spite of distances or

thoughts expressed

That can make life a garden."

~ Goethe

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND! GOING TO THAT CONCERT! "BLESSED BE."

• I am thankful to feel heard.

I am thankful all our needs are being met.

I am thankful for all our many blessings and those yet to come.

I am living in the sense of expectation that what is needed, wanted and should be, will be.

I am thankful!!!!

• I am thankful.

I am thankful for new lessons learned, for new reminders to trust and have faith, for reassurances that we do not take this journey alone.

I am thankful for all our many blessings and for the wonderful people God has brought into my life, especially for those of you here who guide me in good times and bad.

I am thankful for the understanding of just how truly blessed we are today.

• Good Morning/Afternoon!

How is everyone? Fine I hope, well okay it's my turn to feel ho hum, fighting thru one of those things where something doesn't go your way and you have an emotional tantrum. I thought of the saying "This too shall pass." I know it will. I pray that all are safe, full and satisfied!

I'm thankful for today.

I'm thankful for continued hope everlasting.

I'm thankful for increased Faith.

I'm thankful that I have someone to confide in and with.

I'm thankful for Life! Amen

I pray to always remember that things can be worse and our worse for some and to keep them in my prayers always! Feel better already! "Blessings to All! Hang in there RC, I was thinking of you this weekend, the good thing if you think about it is that you can still go on interviews on your days off.

Heads up People!

• i am thankful to have made the time to be here again,

i am thankful to hear from rcdreamer and poetic

i am thankful that yesterday i lived to see a jolly day in a young mans life,

my second grandson turn sixteen yesterday,

thing that so many years ago, i felt impossible, where i thought i would not get to see my youngestson turn eighteen. now his son is sixteen,

i am thankful that i was able to participate in preparing the party.

i am thankful that everytime i see my oldest grandson turning into a more mature and responsible young man.

i am thankful for all the blessings god has given me each and every day of my life.

i am thankful to have my needs met, i am thankful that each time i go out side, i can look to the heavens, and say thank you god, for your creation is a splendid thing.

i am thankful to all my friends who gave me a hand, when i felt beliwilded, for the love and support,

i am thankful to all.

• Ramonita I'm so happy we have you here for you loving wisdom and guidance, I'm glad that you enjoy every moment of your life and your life is an inspiration for us all. May you see many more birthdays and Holidays! They say this is the Cosmic New Year so Happy New Year.

I'm thankful for the Sunrise which is so beatiful.

I'm thankful for the beauty of the Sun's rays on green leaves, like magic.

I'm thankful for the Butterfly's that stop by to say Hello on my patio.

I'm thankful for soul growth and spritual wisdom, I know nothing.

I'm thankful that the Lord will fill me when I'm empty and catch me when I fall.

Amen, Amen, Om

I pray Blessings and showers of them for ALL!

• Good Morning! Hola! Helllo!

I was thinking this morning about life, and how life is like a sea and sometimes the water's are rocky and that God or Creator is our Compass thru life via our Faith and Trust and lo and behold when I get to my computer Joel Osteen is talking about the same thing, it happens all the time, I'll share it here:

When You’re in Deep

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“They saw the works of the Lord, His wonderful deeds in the deep”

(Psalm 107:24, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

The scripture says is Psalm 107:23, “They that go down to the sea and do business in deep waters, they will see the wonders of God.” Friend, you and I were created to do business in deep waters. In other words, we’re not supposed to have little dreams or little plans. We are supposed to have big dreams. We are supposed to go out into the deep things God has for us. But understand, when you’re out there in the deep waters, you can’t touch the ground. You can’t see the shoreline, and at times, it can get a little rocky. You may not always see how things are going to work out. But, the scripture tells us that deep calls to deep. In other words, God is the one who has called you to the deep waters. He is with you, and He knows there are deep things on the inside of you. When you are in those deep waters, you are not alone. God is with you, and He’s causing those deep things inside of you to come forth.

If you feel like you are out in the deep today, if you feel like you are overwhelmed, remember, you are in the right place and God is with you. You will see His wonderful deeds in the deep, and you will fulfill the destiny He has in store for you.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, I surrender every area of my life to You. I hunger for every single thing You have in store for me. I choose to trust You out in the deep waters knowing that You have good things in store for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Thank you Lord for guiding my steps, being my compass and sail in this Sea of Life.

Thank you that though sometimes I fall or fall short, I can start again.

Thank you for Loving me Uncoditionally, I am not perfect but under construction!

Amen, Amen, Amen OM

• thank you poetic for your words from the scriptures, they are truly deep, as the deepness of the oceans, i am very thankful for you sharing your, knowledge, with me, for there is no wisdom like the wisdom of the creator.

now where is rcdreamer, praying that everything is going great for her,

also poetic, thank you for sharing the articule on the sun healing,

i am going to try to write in healing ways tommorow, site, that i have neglected for a long time, something i have known for a long time, there was one detail missing, that i was not aware of, which i want to share because i known personally that we all want a better quality of life,

i am thankful to be here,

i am thankful i am able to love,

i am thankful that i am able to recievce love,

i am thankful that i live to see a new day,

i am thankful to all the wonders created by our creator,

i am thankful to all my friends, family, and missing many of you dearly,

• thank you poetic for your words from the scriptures, they are truly deep, as the deepness of the oceans, i am very thankful for you sharing your, knowledge, with me, for there is no wisdom like the wisdom of the creator.

now where is rcdreamer, praying that everything is going great for her,

also poetic, thank you for sharing the articule on the sun healing,

i am going to try to write in healing ways tommorow, site, that i have neglected for a long time, something i have known for a long time, there was one detail missing, that i was not aware of, which i want to share because i known personally that we all want a better quality of life,

i am thankful to be here,

i am thankful i am able to love,

i am thankful that i am able to recievce love,

i am thankful that i live to see a new day,

i am thankful to all the wonders created by our creator,

i am thankful to all my friends, family, and missing many of you dearly,

• Poetic,

Joel has a way of reflecting our thoughts in his words more often that not. A divine recognition that you are on the right thought process.

I do love your concept "how life is like a sea and sometimes the water's are rocky and that God or Creator is our Compass thru life via our Faith and Trust" accepting that same philosophy of sorts has opened my eyes to new and amazing revelations.

I am thankful! I am so thankful to understand how blessed I am and to be truly grateful for those many blessings. To trust that others will come my way and that all that happens, happens for a reason I may not understand but that in some strange way is for my spiritual benefit in the grand scheme of things. I am thankful for family and friends who stick by us or remind us that we can make it through the trials of the day with or without their hand in it. Sometimes accepting that others have more important notions in their own lives that us is hard to understand but once we accept it we can forgive even if we don't think we hold any animosity. Human hurt can created wounds as vast as an ocean yet unseen to the human eye. It is through learning to heal those hurts that we use the light and love of God to heal and move forward in our journey. I am so very thankful for the steps I have taken in my healing process and for the many more I will take to continue to climb higher. I am thankful!!!

• Ramonita what a wonderful celebration for you and your family. What a testimony to the guidance in life you have given to your son, to your grandson, to see all the efforts of a lifetime come to the surface and be able to celebrate it is a remarkable moment to cherish. We struggle, they work us hard, turn our hair gray, help the wrinkles along but in the end it's all about the love we share and what choices we make in using and showing that love that will alter the course of their lives and our own. You have done a remarkable job Mamacita, they are blessed to have you and they know it, even if they fail to show it. Be cognizant of that, you make a tremendous difference in their lives. There are those moments we feel taken for granted that make us doubt our efforts and then there are moments like this one where it all seems so worth it. Enjoy, be proud, you done good and he (both of them) are better men thanks to you being in their lives.

• What beautiful words from both of you, I'm praying that Sheila is okay and Bumble Bee and everyone else. RC one thing I have learned in this lifetime and it took me over 40 years to learn it is that we cannot Change other people. I was in Walmart Monday or Tuesday and said hello to the cashier and she told that I was the first person to say hello to her the entire day and at that time it was about 5:30 in the afternoon. I told her the same thing, don't worry about them, they are who they are and you can't change them, dont take it personal. RC you are right also that people will always dissapoint you including your children, we are not in control, so we have to forgive and release right away and keep on keeping on.

God has many nice things planned for you watch and see, Ramonita your children and Grandchildren are blessed by your grace and presence, my Grandmother's are all gone and I wish they were here to talk to, though I still talk to them, nothing is like a physical hug!

I AM THANKFUL TODAY FOR MY ANCESTOR'S AND ALL THE LESSONS THEY TAUGHT ME.

I AM THANKFUL FOR ENDURING HOPE ETERNAL AND INCREASING FAITH.

I AM THANKFUL THAT I CANNOT LEAN TOWARDS MY OWN UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD BUT TRUTH IS IT IS REVEALED TO ME. I PRAY FOR COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO ENDURE THE TRIALS OF THIS LIFETIME THAT WAS GIFTED TO ME.

I PRAY THAT I CAN CONTRIBUTE IN SOME WAY THAT MATTERS.

AMEN, AMEN, OM! NAMASTE!

PS: REALLY HOPED TO WIN THE LOTTERY LAST NIGHT, GOD SAID NOT YET, SO STILL I WAIT, HOPE AND BELIEVE!

• My posting dissapeared!

• Hey all, just starting to get back into the flow of things, i hope everyone's okay.

Will try and catch up at some point.

Hugs to all Bee xx

I am Thankful for some peace and quiet.

I am Thankful for adventures and journeys that i am having

I am Thankful for learning new things each day.

I am Thankful for the sun and Moon.

Love and light Bee/LP 🙂

Spirit of the Sea

Whale Medicine

Daily Om message. 🙂

Like the whales each of us has a unique song or gift to offer the world as is meant to be heard by others.

Native Americans teach us that the Great Spirit speaks to us through our animal brethren. The whale is one animal that we can learn from. Whales have existed for over 50 million years and are considered to be record-keepers who possess knowledge of the past.

It is through the vibrations of their unique sound that they release this ancient wisdom to us. At the same time, their sound carries across such great distances that whales can enter the realm of the future where they can acquire knowledge of what is to come. Every whale sings a song, and they never repeat the same pattern when they sing their song. Since whales must be conscious at all times in order to breathe, they cannot afford to fall into an unconscious state for too long. Never completely asleep, their brain has constant access to the collective unconscious where all answers lie. Whales float peacefully, secure in the ocean environment that supports and sustains them.

You can learn from the wisdom of whales by remembering to express what’s uniquely yours. Each of us has a unique “song” or gift to offer the world. Your song is meant to be sung by you and heard by others. No one else can sing this song but you, and your song is medicine for the healing of the planet. Like whales, you can choose to access information about the future when you go into a meditative state. Whales teach us to look at where we came from and where we are headed. Knowing that our past helps shape our future, we can remember to make positive choices regarding our lives, the environment, and our world. Like whales, we can remember to stay awake and actively engaged in a universe that supports and sustains us. When we express ourselves and share our unique gifts, we add our wisdom and vibration to the planet.

• I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TODAY!!!!!!!!