WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• I am thankful to have gotten through the last few days

I am thankful for all our many blessings and those yet to come

I am thankful for the angels that God has in place even if I can't see them or know who they are

I am thankful for divine intervention

I am thankful for faith

I am thankful for breathing, and with each breath the reminder that life goes on

I am thankful.

• Good Morning/Good Day! No matter if I'm feeling bah humbug and ho hum it's Monday! (Aggh) when I get here it gives me new Energy and reminds me that it NOT all about me and my feelings. I Am thankful that we have each other to lean on, and encourage.

I Am Thankful and Faithful that though I have no idea of what's coming down the road (Universe wise). I have absolute Faith that I and my family will be fine.

I Am thankful new insights and Truths discovered always.

I Am thankful for continued guidance and perpetual HOPE!

I Am Thankful that though sometimes the roads get a little rough their is always a lantern to light our way.

Amen, Amen, Om

RC don't fret just allow the Universe to step in, Say I'm in the moment of now and am expecting something good to happen any minute, and release the fears. I know it's easy to say but it will work. Worse comes to worse do temp work until something comes thru!

Love all. Be strong and let no one steal your Peace or Joy!

• Thankful for the sound advice of our wise Poetic. Thanks pal, feeling much better with one interview down. I can breathe again, still have to address the whole matter with the daughter but for now it's a step in the right direction even if it transitionary.

• I am Thankful, for some peace and quiet.

I am Thankful for my family, my spiritual family, and the friends i have.

I am Thankful for love, peace and truth

I am Thankful for any money that i receive

I am Thankful for the job i have

I am Thankful for, my spiritual knowledge

I am Thankful for Dreams.

I am Thankful for learning more each day/

I am Thankful for being alive.

Love n Light Bee Xx

• I am thankful to have gotten a second interview call back.

I am thankful for the job that is to be mine.

I am thankful for the employer who is being guided to recognize that.

I am thankful for the income it will generate and the stability that it will restore to my family in that process.

I am thankful for my skills and ability to learn.

I am thankful for purpose, even when we don't fully understand it.

I am thankful to know I am not alone in this journey.

I am thankful for faith and trust and belief that nothing is impossible.

I am thankful ....

• AMEN!AMEN!AMEN! BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU DAY AND NIGHT, WHEN ONE DOOR IS CLOSED! MANY MORE ARE OPEN! YOU ARE THE LEADER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY, THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHY! WE ALL ARE!

I'm thankful my friend is getting good news and Heap Abundant Blessings on her head and yours too if you are reading this!

I'm thankful for knowledge for my soul.

I'm thankful for seeing beyond whats in front of me and KNOWING there are always other possibilities.

I'm thankful for the Temple within. I Am thankful for all of you good people, my sisters of light, for light, living light and lanterns for the World. Amen! Where is my Ramonita??

I just read some lost scriptures where Jesus says all the diseases in our bodies come from meat, dead meat and that we should eat as much live food as possible and water that has been in the sun. Fruits, Veggies, Grains, Milk and Honey. Will try to eat healthier I think I always wondered about Cancer and Meat. Alas old habits die hard. Have a wonderful, wonderful day!

• I am thankful.....

I am thankful for each step closer to a better, more positive, more abundant life.

I am thankful for the lives I will touch in the process and for the impact I can have on them.

I am thankful that others can see me in ways I cannot see myself, for what I have to offer, to give.

I am thankful that God and his angels are taking fear and worry from my life.

I am thankful that all our needs are met and that money will flow into my hands.

I am thankful that with God all things are possible, with faith we are never alone and with the universe there are always guiding forces to see us through when times are tough.

I am thankful to be worthy to receive.

• "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

-- Oprah Winfrey

Difficulties are opportunities to better things; they are stepping stones to greater experience. Perhaps someday you will be thankful for some temporary failure in a particular direction. When one door closes, another always opens.

-- Author Unknown

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.

-- Author Unknown

Peace be unto you!

• Have a good weekend all! Congratulations on the New Job RC!

"Blessed Be."

• I am thankful for all our many blessings, for my new job, for the encouragement of all of you here and for a chance to shine. I am thankful.....

• I am thankful!

Reminding myself to continue to be thankful, everything happens for a reason and we are not always privy to what that is.

• Away This weekend, Hope everyone has a good weekend 🙂 Bee xx

I am Thankful for peace, and quiet

I am Thankful for my spiritual family, friends, and family at home

I am Thankful for Love, hope and faith

I am Thankful for animals, Plants,Trees and Earth

I am Thankful for music, and Creativity,

Love n Light Bee xx

The Most Fulfilling Road

Finding Your Next Step in Life

Daily Om Message

It is when you are willing to listen to yourself and be fearless that figuring out your next step becomes easy.

Our lives are made up of a complex network of pathways that we can use to move from one phase of life to the next. For some of us, our paths are wide, smooth, and clearly marked. Many people, however, find that they have a difficult time figuring out where they need to go next. Determining which “next step” will land you on the most direct route to fulfillment and the realization of your life purpose may not seem easy.

There are many ways to discover what the next step on your life path should be. If you are someone who seeks to satisfy your soul, it is vital that you make this inquiry. Often, your inner voice will counsel you that it’s time for a change, and it is very important to trust yourself because only you know what is best for you. Personal growth always results when you let yourself expand beyond the farthest borders of what your life has been so far. When figuring out what your next step will be, you may want to review your life experiences. The choices you’ve made and the dreams you’ve held onto can give you an idea of what you don’t want to do anymore and what you might like to do next. It is also a good idea to think about creative ways you can use your skills and satisfy your passions. Visualizing your perfect future and making a list of ways to manifest that future can help you choose a logical next step that’s in harmony with your desires. Meditation, journal writing, ta! king a class, and other creative activities may inspire you and provide insight regarding the next step in life that will bring you the most satisfaction.

It is when you are willing to listen to yourself and be fearless that figuring out your next step becomes easy. Beneath the fear and hesitation and uncertainty lies your inner knowing that always knows which step you need to take next. If you can allow the taking of your next step to be as easy as putting one foot in front of the next, you’ll notice that your next step is always the one that is right in front of you. All you have to do is put one foot forward and on the ground.

• Good Morning/Afternon/Evening! Hope all had a good weekend, mine's was Fab, Fab! Got a lot done. TO GOD BE THE GLORY ALWAYS! KEEP YOUR FAITH AND YOUR CHIN UP!

THANKFUL FOR ALL!

AMEN!

• I am thankful for all our many blessings.

I am thankful for faith.

I am thankful for the belief that things will and do get better.

I am thankful for the reminders that come my way each day.

I am thankful for the work that has been done in me to allow me to get to where I am today, and for the process that will take me on to the next level, in time (yours not mine, lol).

I am so very thankful for the love of family, the enormity of that love from someone so small which can really make a difference in your day, your heart, your life.

• Sometimes your Faith will be tested! Don't give in to Fear, Fear is the opposite of everything God stands for, the enemy uses Fear to destroy your hopes and dreams! Belive in yourself, believe that you are worthy for all good things, when one door is closed many more will open watch and see! You have come a long way and it's too late to turn around, the ego mind wants you to be in fear so it can be in control surrender to the higer self and the light, just say Lord I'm giving all my problems to you and watch all the miracles unfold, he wants to Bless us we have to allow and receive!

Today Father I'm thankful for your Grace and Love in my life.

I'm thankful that every time I fall you catch me in your living loving arms!

I'm thankful for all the good in my life.

I'm thankful for my learning and growing.

I'm thankful that though I am far from perfect, you love me anyway!

Blessings to you, Blessings to my Angels, Blessings to my guides, Blessings for my Tarot Friends, pressed down and overflowing with your Grace! Amen, Amen OM!

Special prayers for those little babies starving to death in Somalia, makes me realize how blessed we really are, to them we are already rich.

• I am thankful.

I am thankful for all our many blessings and for those yet to come.

I am thankful for the reassurance that I am heard.

I am thankful for your wonderful reminders to keep going and not give in to the weaknesses and fear that can be an obstacle.

I am thankful for quiet, for color and for movement, surely there is more to come.

I am thankful to God for making me and my life possible and for guiding me through it.

• Do NOT Fear - 365 times it is written, that is good enough for me to be a daily reminder.

• i am thankful to be here, i am super joyous that rcdreamer, found her job, congrats,

i am thankful to read about my friends, i am also happy to see new names on the forum,

i am thankful that my daughter flew down to florida and was with me for ten extremely joyus days,

i am thankful that i found a little corner to have some peace of mind,

i am thankful that i did so much walking and traveling in these past few days,

it left me tired, but i am alive, and felt very much so,

i am thankful i read poetics shout, where is ramonita,

i am thankful to see my oldest grandson leave on a trip to a university here in florida, to go on a cheerleading camp, for four days,

so happy to see him pack and pick out the cloths he needed, and at the tender age of seventeen start to help me with the house work, without me asking for it, oh i am so thankful, to se him grow into a beautiful adult,

i am thankful for the food i have on the table, for the water that god supplies, for the roof over my head,

to have so many dear and beloved friends here in the forum and outside the forum,

i am thankful to god to let me see this day, which has been like heaven on earth, i am just thankful for everything big and small thing in my life,

• (((((Ramonita)))))

Girl we missed you. Be well and I'll be in touch soon.

I am thankful for the first day of the next phase in my journey. May God be with me and grant me patience.

• HOLA MAMITA! I'VE BEEN STUDYING THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE, I MISS YOU SO MUCH, GLAD YOU HAD FUN WITH YOUR DAUGHTER, GET SOME REST AND DON'T STAY AWAY SO LONG, WHERE IS SHEILA HIDING?

Today I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL THE GOOD THAT IS COMING MY WAY!

I'M THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO GIVE MY PROBLEMS TO THE FATHER/UNIVERSE AND LET THEM HANDLE THEM!

I'M THANKFUL FOR DREAMS AND WISHES THAT COME TRUE!

I'M THANKFUL THAT SOMEBODY ELSE IS IN CHARGE!

I'M THANKFUL FOR FOOD, SHELTER, AND PEACE.

AMEN, AMEN, OM!