WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• This post is deleted!

• Awesome I wasn't too far off.... remembering scripture is not my forte.

• Thats beautiful Zephire!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I should be home 8pm Eastern, I'm game.

But for now Zephire and Poetic know I'm sending you love and admiration each and every day. On the worst of days you give me a reason to drag myself to the computer to see what wisdom you have to share. You bring me comfort. You life me up. You provoke thoughts for positive change and determination to achieve what seems impossible. You are warriors in my fight against negativity and lack of confidence. You push me when I want to wait, you help me when I feel alone and every single day you show me there are others struggling too but together we are strong, together our unity shows us new avenues to find a better way, to seek a higher purpose to allow love to wash over us on the days we may feel we least deserve it. My friends! You are indeed my friends and today I am thankful for you and for our bond and for all the greater things yet to come. It's just a matter of time but it's our concept of that which confuses us here on earth, we will prevail.

• This post is deleted!

• Ok now I'm crying.

• be back soon.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Better than TV.....in this day and age, that is huge indeed! Love ya.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Zephire, yes and no, my hair used to be dark brown now it is gray, well mostly anyway. It is medium length and wavy with a hint of curl at the bottom. The length weighs down the natural curl I was given. There is an picture of me on the photo readings by captain but I have no idea what page it's on. Not a great pic but it's me nonetheless. What about you?

Is your pic up somewhere? I want to say your hair is on the short side, makes it easier to just go when you want to. Perhaps brownish with almost a bit of red highlight to it. Again, this visual stuff is all new to me so I may be way off. I can see you climbing on your bike with purpose but perhaps not in a great hurry to get where you are going. How did I do?

• One things for sure Zephire I've never considered myself a beautiful woman. The lack of self confidence screams when I say that but it is how I feel. I messed up my teeth as a kid in a bad fall, the folks didn't have the money to fix them and I never did either so that has haunted me a bit. It wasn't until just a couple years ago I realized I had my mothers teeth, she had a beautiful smile, that saddened me a bit to know I'd never see that same smile from my own face. However, something tells me one day I will have enough to afford the repair I desire to see that smile.

Beyond that I'm 5'2 1/2" a but chunky but not excessively. You may have seen some refer to me as a bit masculine in how I come across. I would very much agree with that. I used to tease my dad I was the best son he ever had. I just took more naturally to fixing things and the outdoors, fishing, baseball. I was a true tom-boy as a kid. I'm pretty much set in my ways. I don't dress to impress, I dress for comfort and if I like it, I wear it others opinion may not necessarily matter in that respect. So there you know a bit about me, perhaps more than you were bargaining for....hope it wasn't too much.

• This post is deleted!

• Now that's a cool visual. Question do you like florals, I kind of see a floral blouse, real airy and comfortable. Like I said I could be way off. I feel like I'm looking at you from behind, is that strange? I can't see the face.

• This post is deleted!