WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• Okay, so the answer that I'm getting is I ask too many questions. As Blmoon told me there are things I want to know and things spirit wants me to know, they are not necessarily the same things.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Zephire thanks, you had me worrying I needed life insurance....LOL I get what you are saying. Be patient and let it come to you, share what you KNOW and help who you can. In the infamous words of Michelle on Full House, "you got it dude."

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Rest Zephire you definitely earned it today. Good Night all.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Wow, she's on a roll! Thanks Zephire for all the lovely words, rest indeed! When ever an opportunity arises or even the possibility I say to myself - Is it possible? YES! Is it likely? YES! THEN I GO FOR IT! WHY NOT!

I'm thankful today for Hope which is eternal and Faith which is contastant and moves all of the Mountains in my life in due season! Love Yall!

RC did you ever decipher the code of the abc's that was my phone number. (Hello) smile!

• Zephire - wow you have your philosopher working this morning. Thanks. I kind of needed to feel special today. Drama drama drama everywhere last night and this morning, I just steered clear of it all and refused to participate.

Had an old pal contact me last night and it's as if she had Joel's voice coming out of her mouth. It so shows me that I'm on the right track and trusting in the right things and feelings. The process is a challenge but I think the reward will be worth it in the end.

Poetic - Yep, I finally figured out it was a number. That was my first thought like the kids texting all the time but I let self doubt get me started in other directions. I was driving myself nuts. I put the # in my cell you never know when I may call.

It is so true that God puts angels in our lives, I have an old favorite song that I've been listening to lately I just came across it on a cd from the library. It's called "Angels Among Us" by Alabama. I love that song, it's been so right for me so many times in my life and you guys here are my angels right now. I don't know if you really are but if years from now I realize that I won't have been surprised at all.

• I think they need to add a feature here that allows to see a print version of the thread so we can save or print these words of wisdom for later review. The people here just have such illumination pouring from their words. I love it!!!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello gang, RC you can highlight them with your mouse and then right click and copy them, and paste them into either word or works or whatever you have, I keep them all the time. We just have to wait, I just read a message from Arch Angel Uriel that says, whatever you want, consider it done, and just keep your faith, there are no obstacles in the Universe, it's our doubts that limit us. Read the message what do you want, if admin leaves it alone. 🙂

• Zephire that is so correct, folks can't stand our joy, don't let evil win! Imagine yourself in a bubble of white light, nothing bad can get in, it works, don't forget I live with the big bad wolf! Only he doesn't realize he's not scary to me anymore, I pity him.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi all! I see that everyone is doing well. Last night, I was so tired that I just got upset (over something stupid of course) and I just started rambling, throwing a pity party for myself. I guess when I did that I lost a little faith and strayed from the path. Just a little. But,after that happened, spirits came in and they were very strong! I couldn't get rid of them.I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, everywhere. I feel back to positive today but it was scary. It seems like they are building up just waiting for a small crack to sneak through.I'm afraid that next time, they won't go away.I am fine but last night, I told my friend that if anything happens to me, he knows what. My daughter heard someone knocking that I didn't hear. But I don't worry about her opening the door for anything because that would require her getting off her b u t t ! (and that'll never happen) lolMy dogs didn't go nuts or anything but they all wanted to go outside. I have to trust that God will protect me. He is the only one I do trust! But what scares me is that I din't go far and they came in like that. I finally fell out at 3:30a. I was up all night the night before. I demanded they leave, several times n the name of Jesus Christ and it was like the name had no meaning to them. I have a crucifix and a guardian angel pendant around my neck but I grabbed my protection stone which happens to alo be a crystal and my other pendant (which is a pentagram with a moonstone and a cat(Merlin's familiar) on top )And a big knife lol for anything not of a spritual nature. I will be the moron to take a knife to a gun fight. I hate guns. Any moron can shoot a gun but you have to have some knowledge when yeilidng a sword. I think the closest I got to a gun was a slingshot! LOL Well, that was my wayward experience last night and I wanted to share. Today is the last day of school. (so it all goes down hill from here) LOL TTFN

• The daughter was dealing with "relationship drama" last night and I just refused to be a part of it. I must say though in over hearing some of the shouting I was impressed she was speaking up for herself and telling him what he was and wasn't contributing which isn't much. It was kind of interesting. But I kept my distance. I do think there is some empath in me as when she gets upset it just tears me up and not because I hear it going on it's physically draining, that's kind of hard to take sometimes. But I consider it a success got through it without being drug into it. I see what you mean though do they need help or just want someone else responsible for it. I heard a little of that this morning and I just listened. Let's see how the you can bounce anything off mom approach works and that doesn't mean reach in my wallet.

I'll admit I lack the buffer zone a lot but I'm working on it.

• Poetic I do the copy and paste thing too have more word docs of all the treasures than I can count and sadly that I can find. I don't always choose good subject names. I guess I was just feeling lazy that and I have to dump out the symbols and block lines at the date to save ink. Being frugal in that department lately, it gets so expensive. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there for consideration is all but thanks for trying to help.

I'm ok with waiting, to an extent. I will try to check out the post.