WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks RCdreamer and Zephire :)) I've been on this site since a year and it still amazes me to see how so many of us take time out to be on these forums to support and care for others! You guys wouldn't believe if I told you how much I've come to depend on these boards for my own upliftment and spiritual guidance! And there are many others who'd echo the same sentiments. Imagine Homo Sapiens reaching out and helping one another w/o ever meeting in person. A cousin refused to believe that until I brought her here! Thanks everyone for sharing your profound wisdom and positive thoughts (something the world could sure use today).

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Zep our beloved cheer leader, thank you.

• Astrodame it's great that you share what you find here with others. I do too but most wouldn't come here if I offered them money to do it. It goes a bit against their grain but in the same respect they are very interested in what has made a change in me. So Yes we would definitely believe you come here for uplift and friendship. People helping other people it is an amazing concept isn't it? if on the world beyond the keyboards would comply as well what a great place we'd be living in.

• Good Morning/Evening all! Welcome Astrodame we all need uplifting sometimes and we all get down and grouchy and miserable but we can't stay there. Have your moment and move on, don't get stuck in a rut, its all in our minds. Susanna I think we should all pray for you at the same time somehow fill your house with White Light and Love, don't anticipate bad, anticipate good, believe that change is coming for the good. We feed negativity with our thoughts. RC I'm proud of you for staying out of it, just tone them out, don't get drawn in, she has to fight her own battles just like we did. There is a saying "when you get sick and tired of being sick and tired, you'll do something." Zephire you are just so full of light give me some of whatever you are having! Right now in USA at least in our time zone, Eastern it's getting dark at 8pm or so, let's all pray for Susannah's home to be filled with light and for the Arch Angels to protect her and her family. We will drive the bad energies out, pray for protection for ourselves too. Let me know if you all our game!

• This post is deleted!

• "Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."

Dr. Martin Luther King

I'm thankful today that if I have nothing at all, my faith sustains me! 🙂

• I'm game too! Sending white light of protection your way in hopes it will bring you peace within your walls and comfort to your family. Prayers have been offered and I'm here for you. If we want to set a time of powerful connection let me know what time it would be US east coast and I'll be there. Awesome idea poetic, I lack the exact words but "where two or more come together......you will be heard." Kind of a groggy morning so not exactly on my game just yet.

Thanks, steering clear of the drama was not easy but I held strong and she seemed much better for it. I only hope her eyes will continue to be opened and the end result will be a positive outcome for everyone involved.

• Okay, one more thing, get into the habit of saying "I'm stepping out on faith." Believing that good will happen and it will. 🙂

• Okay, one more thing, get into the habit of saying "I'm stepping out on faith." Believing that good will happen and it will. 🙂

• Zephire I felt love wash over me, did you feel mines, I sent one to you! My computer froze just then.

• Matthew 18:19

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

8pm Eastern

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Ok RC thank you, I almost cried very beautiful, I'm sending love and light to you now. We have such power in Christ! Yummy! btw, I'm eating Chocolate Covered Strawberries, have some!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Wonderful! It's 9:17 Am here in US now.