WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• I think we have to remember in our searches about the mystery's of life is to take time to enjoy life! ๐Ÿ™‚ I think the rest will come, RC you and I are in the same boat, we can't rush the Universe and I guess we are just babes in this thing. ๐Ÿ™‚

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Yep you got that right poetic! Our human minds are not as patient as our souls. Our desire to have it when we want it is elusive because we keep forgetting our concept of time is far different from time to the Universe, to God, to life. We can say "oh he was so young, he didn't have time to live a full life.." But maybe he, she, they did, maybe it's all relative to accepting that our journeys here all take different paths, our accomplishments come at different times. What we think of as a life cut short may really have reached it's full potential without our even being aware of it. Michael died at 19, killed by a drunk driver. People said his life hadn't even begun, he was so young and yet I remember as I stood looking at the line of people wrapping around the building waiting to pay their respects, "wow, he touched a lot of lives in his short time with us." Sure I would have preferred he were still with us today but it's not up to me. There was so much I wanted to say to him, share with him, have him be a part of in my life but maybe just maybe in 19 short years he'd completed his list, maybe we were supposed to learn from respecting the time we shared with him rather than the time we didn't get. I know now, almost 24 years later I think back and wonder what would my life have been like if he hadn't been a part of it. I miss him. I love him. I'd have done anything for one more day. But I was so lucky, I was so blessed, we all were to have known him, to have had him be a part of our lives if only for a short time. I'm thankful for that.

It reminds me on days like these when I'm feeling like it's not happening fast enough, I'm not getting where I want to be, how I wish things were different, better; that my concept of when things should happen is like a grain of sand to the beach, no less important than the others but movement comes in due time. Just as the crashing waves can manipulate the placement of that grain of sand, so do our actions and thoughts. But if you pull back and try to envision what God sees the picture is broader, he sees what is coming next and it may just be out of our view just yet. He knows the plan. And try as we may we do not control the rudder of our own lives. Stubbornly we attempt to but it really isn't solely up to us. Be thankful for those in your life, be thankful for those you had the chance to know and love who are now gone, be thankful for those who haven't crossed paths with you yet. To each there is a purpose if only we would learn to trust that and know He will bring us through it. Thank you all for being a blessing in my life.

• This post is deleted!

• Zephire I will give the subliminals a try. I just wasn't sure if I was missing something by lacking sound. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

As for the planetary stuff / charts. It's just a part of all this I haven't taken the time to understand better. I know better than anyone that we have days where our horoscopes are dead on. So I do believe the movements of the planets, stars etc. all do have a very real effect on us. That's why sometimes on days we just feel funky there may be a very real reason for it. The pull and push we feel is very real. I don't know if I have a specific question per se. I just feel sort of stuck in neutral, everything is working, I know it is supposed to come in due time but I am not feeling forward motion. Now mind you this is in respect to job and financial concerns. I've really been fighting to not have that "worry" invade my life again. It was so all consuming for such a long time, letting it go has been very freeing. Although I have friends who think I'm a little squirrely, how I could I not be worrying they ask but I have simply chosen not to do so. It was taking energy from me I felt I could better direct elsewhere. So here I am...LOL seriously though it feels better but at the same time I have felt it trying to creep back in over the last few days to a week and pushing it back or keeping it at bay has not been easy. I guess if your hubby sees anything on that it might be helpful to know.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Zephire as always thanks for the encouragement. I hope you are right two weeks is a lot closer than someday. I know getting used to the feeling the process is having over me is making me feel a little unsettled. I get it so am trying not to allow that to be a factor of ill ease. My brother says it is akin to sensory overload, your peripheral vision is expanded, your hearing a little more clear, those feelings are just a little stronger. But in the same respect, the numerous changes and awareness of them is a bit overwhelming at times. I don't want to back away from the change. I know deep down it will be beneficial. I sense that something is on the brink of occurring. It's like having that feeling someone is about to come around the corner to see you. Very anticipatory in a sense even though I haven't a clue what it is, in my conscious mind anyway. I'm thankful because I know putting the negativity behind me is a positive change that has been long in coming but as has been said perhaps it was just comfortable for awhile and getting passed that is a challenge.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• If there's one special thing I'm thankful for apart from my life and loved ones...it has to be the dream I had had 2 nights ago about my dad now being at peace! He passed away 9 years ago under 'mysterious' circumstances and he's been making his presence felt some way or the other all these years...But now I feel he's calmer than before...and can show me the way...

• Wow, lots to read here, Welcome Astrodame, feel free to thank the Universe here when ever you want to! RC those were very beautiful and wise words you wrote. You have a lot of wisdom inside of you waiting to coming out! Thank you Zephire for our readings how considerate of you, I'm reading thru all of the changes and a lot of them are already real to me. I'm ready for more, I'm not afraid, I think a cycle will be ending with me and my spouse and I don't care, I wish him well! I won't spoil the fun though, see RC, you will be giving us guidance soon. Don't you guys see the connection..... the part apart about meeting like minded people, thats us. I know no one else understands. I'm getting signs about teaching, (who me). We'll see what ever the Universe has for me, I'm ready. I've read the part about old patterns changing too.

• Zephire "prepared to handle all kinds of souls." Man and I thought I was nervous before now you've got me really wondering...... So are you saying, be nice and take care of business, no second chances? make all the memories count? OR is be careful what you ask for you just might get it, meaning all those I've been trying to reach are going to come through without hesitation.

I guess my brother would say the veil is lifting. Does that sound accurate?

However, I understand, I know I will find the will and fortitude to see me through the process. I'm determined about that. I'm fighting the creeping in of old emotions and feelings and trying to overcome them, that's not easy but I'm working on it. Who knew trying to feel better about yourself and find happiness in your life could be such hard work? It's an amazing journey. I am taking the steps and climbing over the hurdles that arise. When I stumble or fall I pick myself and try again. But the time when I'm not doing all that is what is making me nuts. That's when the worry about the lack of a job creeps in, etc. I know I need this time and I know it is helping because if you think I've come far in the last few months you should have met me a couple of years ago. You'd know it's amazing. I got to thinking back on my days in high school this past week, graduation was 30 years ago. Man I feel old. But how the people there dealt with me and my attitude and negative outlook on life is beyond me. I feel as if I walked around the earth since then talk about a huge change.

I guess it's true be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Aren't these gifts amazing!!!

• YES, YES, YES!

• Poetic, I miss you so when you are busy. I'm glad you are here today. Thanks. Sometimes it just flows out of me, I say my cup runneth over, my nephew reminds me so can a toilet so watch it. LOL I hope I haven't gone over board today. As I re-read your posting Zep I saw...You are in process to be a spiritual guide to help others.....now my head had me planning for death already and I overlooked that sentence the first three or four readings. But wow, really? Ladies you are so my kindred spirits, I hope you can feel the hug I'm sending your way, my arms are stretching because you are so worth it. Like minded individuals indeed poetic, when the student is ready the teacher will appear. Thanks one and all, and then some.... I am sorry to hear things are changing for you poetic. I was worried that was what I felt but didn't want to acknowledge it. You are strong and if this is what is best for you and him than perhaps it is just time. We cling to those we love so desperately afraid of losing them when in reality just like co-workers, fellow students, childhood friends sometimes they too only have a season of our lives to call their own. I'm here for you girl if you ever need to vent and know that you will be fine whatever you decide because you are a remarkable person of greatness who deserves God's favor in her life. ๐Ÿ™‚

• astrodame, Welcome! As you can see we get a bit gabby here sometimes, I hope that has not been a problem for you. It's such a blessing that your dad has been making his presence felt. I always find those feelings reassuring to know I'm not in this alone. Someone's watching out for me. Trust me the gang here will do the same for you too. We're thankful you've joined us, pipe in any time.

• This post is deleted!