WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

• Hello all, everyone has something they are thankful for even in these hard times that we are in right now. Writing down what you are thankful for, helps you to remember the blessings in spite of what we may be going thru. Remember it can be worse, I'll start mine's first.

I am thankful for waking up this morning.

I am thankful for my children and family being healthy.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, food to eat, and still have a job.

I am thankful that I have transportation.

I am thankful that I can sometimes be a blessing to others.

I am thankful that I can go on and on but will allow others to participate.

Being thankful reminds us that I am is still with us, no matter what! 🙂

• Oh Big one! I AM THANKFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WHO GIVE GUIDANCE TO US LOST BEINGS SO UNSELFISHLY, MAY THE UNIVERSE BLESS YOU ALL. GOD BLESS YOU!

• I am thankful for the creator allowing me to be here today

who has given me everything i have and need.

i am thankful for you all.

i am thankful for all living beings and things.

i am thankful for anyone who has ever helped me paryed for me ect.

i am thankful

• That's so beautiful!

• I am thankful for God and the Universe and all we have been given.

I am thankful for my family and friends, especially those here on this forum.

I am thankful for shelter, food, clothing and the knowledge that although we always want more this is what we are promised.

I am thankful for the freedom to think and choose for myself even when I make mistakes.

I am thankful for relatively good health and the same for my loved ones.

I am thankful this site allows us to express ourselves openly.

I am thankful for every opportunity to learn something new or help someone else as each is a gift we can share and spread if we pay it forward.

I am thankful Poetic cares enough to remind us to be thankful. It's not always about the "I wants", sometimes you just have to stop, breathe and count your blessings no matter how difficult life seems at that moment.

• Thats beautiful RC, I'm thankful you gave me something else to be thankful about too. 🙂

• I'm going to add another one-HUGE THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO THE UNIVERSE FOR MY MANIFESTATIONS THAT ARE COMING TRUE RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU!

• I am so very Grateful for the many Blessings that continue to be bestowed upon me, manifested thru strangers, my loved ones, my beloved kitties, and the beauty and wonder of our Planet and our Universe. I'm Grateful for each of the "Precious Moments" I get to share with my Heart-&-Soul-Mate. I'm Grateful that I can use my Talents to help others. I'm Grateful you asked this question 🙂

• Thats beautiful Ninive! I'm grateful that we human souls can connect with each other on personal levels, without ever even meeting each other, Wow!

• bump

• 🙂

• I'm thankful for Spring rain that makes everything green and bloom!

• I am thankful for Poetic coming up with this thread to remind us all, especially me, that there is so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for awakening into this world for yet another day.

I am thankful for my children and the joy (and headaches) they bring me.

I am thankful for all the good friends I have, especially on this forum.

I am thankful that I am employed during a time when so many aren't.

I am thankful that I have a means of transportation, considering that I spent nearly 3 years dragging my small children out at ungodly hours to catch buses everywhere we had to go.

I am thankful that I have really not had any great catastrophes happen to me. though I have had some doozies......I am grateful for my free choices even though I seem to have screwed many of them up, LOL.

• Warm greetings to you all. My thanks to you Poetic for this powerful and life enhancing thread.

I'm grateful for the spring sunshine, the plants growing in my garden, the trees in our local park and the power of renewal I get from the countryside near by. I'm grateful for the vibrant life of my daughters and that they inspire and challenge me to grow with them. I'm grateful for music, for sculpture and dance and for everyone who has the courage to bring creativity into their day, in any small way. I'm grateful for discovering my work and I'm thankful that I can always ask the universe for help when I doubt my ability and the going gets tough. I'm grateful that I have hot running water on tap and that my family are safe when they go to bed at night.

May everyone sleep safely and wake knowing what they must do to improve their own and others lives.

I am cheered by the volcano in Iceland reminding us that there is more power in planet earth than all our human concerns of to-ing and fro-ing; for showing us some humility. I'm thankful for my breath.

That was fun. Thank you.

• I am so thankful that I have 4 healthy beautiful kids. Whenever I am down and I feel like the whole world is against me I look at them and I am thankful. Thankful that they came to me, that I was able to have them effortlessly. Some women can't have kids or lose them trying. I am so thankful I could live this miracle 4 times.

• Wow! I'm so glad we have something to be thankful for! I hear you Sunshine been there with the buses! Paddifluff you are right, I'm thankful for my children too! Greenshoots you are right also the little things we take for granted. I was in Jamaica once in a place with no running water or hot water, we are so blessed. I'm thankful for the rain we got this morning, and for the beauty of the Trees. I'm thankful for the friends I've made on this sight!

• bump

• You're welcome Poetic. Still a great thread.

• Today I give thanks that even though things do not always go my way, Hope is an Eternal Flame Within! "Got Hope?"

• I'm thankful that no matter how bad a situation may seem, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Remeber "weeping may endur for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." 🙂