BIMOON, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, WITH SUGAR ON TOP!

• ckdh703

I pick up a feeling of insecurity--this man is stunted emotionaly and can be withhoulding and insecure. It's a form of control. Early on he opened his heart to capture you--didn't want to loose you but after he senses your devotion he reveals himself. This man is very jelouse and wants you to never go too far as he fears you could escape out of his grasp. He pretends alloofness knowing it draws you to him--you can't let that feeling and go--the fear draws you to him with un answered questions--the way he acts and the way you feel seem confising. He prefers you confused.

• Hi Blmoon can you please help me. I was in a relationship for 8yrs which was abusive....I loved him...I finall had the courage to break things up and have not seen him for a year...but he's back begging & promising and I am trying very hard not to go back there. There is no one else in my life and I think the loneliness is making me contemplate but deep down I know I won't be happy with him. I feel totally stuck and am trying to move on, will I move on and meet someone new?

Thank you

• Hi Gamby be strong, follow your mind. Don't do it, (my two cents). Take care!

• Hello Blmoon, I also would like, if I could press upon you for a reading. I would like to know what you see around me, what spirit says about my future. There are two men, I love both. One left, and the other I am with. I cannot help but pine for the one that left. I am also uncertian about my finances and and marriage ( hes asked but no ring yet). I would love to move from here, I would like to move to TN. I don't know if this will happen. I have alot of responsibilities and it would require a big change. I would also like to know about spirits guids and who you can see around me. I feel that maybe my uncle and my best friend from childhood my be around? Both died my years ago. I would like to know if there is a strong presence around me and what effect it might be having on me. There is someone who owes me a great deal of money and seems to have disappeared. I wonder if I will ever get that back from them? And how do I go about doing that? Would appreciate any insight that you can get!

Thank you for doing this, I hope it is not too much!

love Christine

• thank you for your clarity. How do I get the message to the overgrown child that after all this time, I will only bite so much into this and he actually is now having a reverse affect, which is driving me away? How do I get emotional growth out of him? what is the best way to handle him then to get a different response?

• Hi Poetic thank you so much...I'm really trying to be strong. Have a beautiful day:))

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Zephire, I love what you are saying, I get you. Language is the Universal speaking of souls one to another. I also believe writing is therapy, I too went back to school later in life and I loved it and my teachers loved me and I them and then I had a few personal tragedy's and really lost it, and lost myself and stopped going for awhile, 3 deaths back to back in my family and one of them was like a sister to me. But never the less we keep going and keep trying and never give up on life or ourselves though at times it so hard to continue. I sometimes feel tired in my soul if you know what I mean but we are still here for one reason or another. This site gives you a lot of freedom to express yourself and be who or whatever you want to be and maybe even find out who you really are and what your really stand for. I've meant so many cool, funny and fine folks on this site and you are my new friend. I believe we are all here for a reason and we help one another. While I was reading your post, I thought of this song by Bob Marley, here are the lyrics! I love reggae music! Take Care : P.S. I have the same problem sometimes expressing myself because we type so fast.

So much things to say, Bob Marley:

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Ooh yeah, yeah!

They got so much things to say right now;

They got so much things to say.

They got so much things to say.

Eh! But I'll never forget no way: they crucified Je-sus Christ;

I'll never forget no way: they stole Marcus Garvey for rights.

Oo-ooh!

I'll never forget no way: they turned their back on Paul Bogle.

Hey-ey!

So don't you forget (no way) your youth,

who you are and where you stand in the struggle.

They go so very, so very, so very, so very, so very, so very,

so very, so very, so very, so very, so very -

everything they say - so much to say.

They got so much things to say, so much things to say.

I'n'I nah come to fight flesh and blood,

But spiritual wickedness in 'igh and low places.

So while they fight you down,

Stand firm and give Jah thanks and praises.

'Cos I'n'I no expect to be justified

by the laws of men - by the laws of men.

Oh, true they have found me guilty,

But through - through Jah proved my innocency.

Oh, when the rain fall, fall, fall now,

It don't fall on one man's housetop. Remember that:

When the rain fall,

It don't fall on one man's housetop.

They singin': so very much, so very much, oh so very much,

so very, very -

yeah, they got so much things to say.

Hey, but I'n'I - I'n'I nah come to fight flesh and blood,

But spiritual wickedness in 'igh and low places.

So while, so while, so while they fight you down,

Stand firm and give Jah thanks and praises.

I'n'I no expect to be justified

by the laws of men - by the laws of men.

Oh, hey through Jah to prove my innocency,

I told you wicked think they found me guilty.

They got la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la;

la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la;

la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la;

la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

• they "la" very much all the time.

So much things to say, rumour about,

they got so much without humour,

they don't know what they're doin', yeah.

• Hi Bluemoon, if you have a chance, could you give me a reading? My birthday 10/11/50, I have lots of problems. Thank you if you could. If you too busy,that's fine.

• Blmoon-Update, went to the Beach on Saturday and spent quiet time and played in the sand! 🙂

• Hi Blmoon,

Can you tell me when I will get pregnant again? Also, do you see any career changes for me?

• This post is deleted!

• She'll get to you Zephire, sometimes she's busy, good luck! :0

• This post is deleted!

• I was wandering if I can get one on my guieds or whatever is felt please

• bump

• Zephire, I'm happy for you. All will be well wait and see! You will love it here!

• This post is deleted!

• BLMOON - I AM FEELING HORRIBLE. I AM TRYING TO THINK POSITIVE BUT THEN I FIND OUT MORE THINGS THAT UPSET ME SO MUCH REGARDING MICHAEL (DOB 5/18/67). HE IS REMARRYING HIS EX WIFE, NOW THE HOUSE THAT I HAVE THE MEMORIES IN WITH HIM IS BEING SOLD AND MY FAMILY KEEPS TELLING ME UPDATES AND IT HURTS ME SO MUCH. MY BRAIN IS SCREAMING AT HIM TO STOP STOP STOP BUT I KNOW THAT HE HAS TO DO THIS THING. IT'S KILLING ME BLMOON. I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN AND LOSS. PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY INDICATION OF ANYTHING THAT CAN EASE MY MIND? WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY CARED? HOW CAN HE WALK AWAY FROM ME AND A MONTH LATER AGREE TO REMARRY HIS EX WIFE? SHE IS A NEGATIVE ENERGY... PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME BLMOON. I AM SO COMPLETELY HEARTBROKEN. ONE STOP FORWARD AND TWO BACK. HELP. PLEASE. CAROLE

• bump