TwinSoul, can you help me please?

• Hello TwinSoul,

Hope you are well 🙂 I thought I would take up on your offer to get a more detailed reading if I start my own topic... If you have time, please help me... thanks a lot!

I'm writing to ask you about my studies and direction of my life. Previously, I asked about a future as writer and you said that I would succeed. But I believe that probably is a few years until then, I am not ready to write at the moment even if things have been 'cooking' in my head for years.

I am sort of lost when it comes to knowing what I should do with my life. I have a bachelors degree in Psychology but did not use it for further studies or work. I have been doing different things in my life and studying my whole life and yet I am not really qualified to work in any field..I studied music/dance, occupational therapy, computer science, cookery and now doing a community welfare course!!

I am angry at myself that I can't be happy with one thing or one course and just continue along that path. I am having a lot of difficulty with this and my family jokes about it too, yet it hurts. I dream about writing one day and succeeding in it, but until then what do I do?

I am studying yet another course, I do like what I am studying yet I am not sure if this is what I am going to work with. I am also on a student visa so I kind of have to study or apply for another different visa to be able to stay here.

So basically my question is, what will I be doing this year? Will I continue with my studies in comm welfare or will I pursue yet another course or apply for different visa and work fulltime?

I am trying to find some fullfillment and satisfaction but am also sick of all the studies 🙂

Astrologically I have Pisces ruled Neptune in 10th house, Pisces Moon and ASC, so I blame it on my unfortunate strong Pisces influences 🙂 I hope Twin Soul you can help me with this very confusing situation... when will I be clear in my head about what I really want to do with my life and am happy with the direction I have chosen...?

My DOB is Jan 4, 1979...

Thanks a lot and kind regards...

PM

• plutomoon

have you completed any of the courses outside of your BA

• No I have not, just the BA....:-)

• plutomoon

take some time off from school, you will know what you want in a year or two. now is not the time.

blessings