Could really use some advice please

• Hello,

I am a Virgo - 9/14/1960

He is a Cap - 1/12/1962

I am mystified by a Cap man! He had been a client of mine for the last several months and we recently finished our business together. It was only a few days before finishing that it dawned on me that he was interested in me and I had no idea. We went to dinner to celebrate our business and had a great time. Got along extremely well, talked and laughed a lot. We did get intimate, not sure it that was a mistake but it happened. Since then, I have seen him a 2 times (he is moving here from another state so he is here once a month) and I initiated the get together. He was very responsive and again we got along very well. In between times, we have talked little, mostly texting and I just cannot figure out how interested he is. He appears aloof and I think somewhat shy but also very funny and confident. I do feel he is interested in me but it has been several days since we last spoke and I don't know if I should call or just leave it be. He leaves again end of week. What is he thinking and feeling? I know this move is a big change for him and his daughter is going off to College so I imagine he is dealing with a lot right now. I have prayed for some insight and I seem to be drawing a blank. My heart tells me I really want to pursue this man, what does his heart say? I would be ever so grateful for any insight anyone could offer. Blessings and many thanks!

• I don't know if I should call or just leave it be; Neither nor.

What is he thinking and feeling? He is trying to let go.

I have prayed for some insight and I seem to be drawing a blank: Give something if you want to receive.

My heart tells me I really want to pursue this man, what does his heart say? He is overburdened and in stress.

I would be ever so grateful for any insight anyone could offer: Try to relax in your awkward situation, then claritiy will come.

I am a Virgo - 9/14/1960: You have come full circle in your quest for knowledge. You have a powerful mind and a consuming desire for more knowledge as well. In this life you must learn to regain the control over your mind which has developed somewhat of a life of its own. The best path back to self-mastery is to direct the mind into right motives and higher principles. Your Mars makes for emotional restlessness, which can be a strain on relationships. The strong desire for spiritual wisdom and study of spiritual philosophies will bring contact with many uplifting groups and will increase enjoyment of life. You have good luck in work and labor relations and could do very well in the real estate business. In this life you will be doing much experimenting as you work towards finding out what really satisfies you. You often spend a lot of time deciding what is your life's work. Once you decide, you can rise to the heights. Choosing things that allow for freedom and travel gives you the best results.

Relax.

Watch -- the body is not you, the mind is not you.

Only the watching, only the witnessing is you.

This witnessing is your eternity.

With this witnessing comes all the ecstasies, all the

blessings that existence can offer to you.

• Thank you so much for your response and wonderful advice. Will take it to heart. I think you are right on about him being overburdened and in stress. Also, I believe the letting go is not directed at me but rather his changing circumstances in his life right now. I did have brief communication with him last night and I feel validated that he is interested in me but circumstances right now are not such that we can move forward easily. Maybe in June, I wil be patient and during that time work on my own spiritual journey. Oh, also, you are so right about my mind having a "life of it's own". Sometimes I wonder if I am just observing! Also, you are right about me spending much time about my life's purpose, still have not figured that one out yet! Blessings to you!

• All the Buddhas of all the ages have been telling you a very simple fact: Be -- don't try to become. Within these two words, be and becoming, your whole life is contained. Being is awareness, becoming is ignorance.