Twinsoul - New Reading Request

• Dear Twinsoul,

Thank you so much for offering your gift on this forum. I've heard wonderful things about you from previous readings you've done...and am impressed with your down-to-earth advice.

I wondered if you could ask, on my behalf, to your Devine sources what they want me to know. I know it's not a specific question, more open-ended, but it seems to encompass for me what they have to say at this point in time.

If you need a very specific question, let me know and I'll think of one. But if this works, that would be great too.

Thank you so much and angel blessings to you,

Beth

• hi beth

your reading is going to be complex as my guides will not shhh, while i am writing you this note. This is going to take me quite some time, so ill try to do it before a week is up. hang in there. you are well loved.

ttyl blessings

ts

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• angelreader have you had your threads deleted from this from or has 'ADMIN" deleted them for some reason..

ANGEL HUGS

Julianna

• For both twinsoul and angelreader, I've read through most of your threads, and you seem to really know how to help. I am in total overwhelm and have lost the ability to focus. Any advice?

• Dear lovingsilverwings,

Admin deleted all of my theads...my angel readings ones and my questions for heaven. No notification was given to me, they were just deleted.

It's a shame as I know there was a lot of information in them that was helpful.

Beth

• That's terrible, I'm glad I copied mine and printed them. We got the messages in our hearts Beth!

• Thanks poetic555!

Beth

• Dear Sandpiper,

Can you tell me a bit more information about what areas you are feeling overwhelmed in?

I am going to start a new thread...so maybe you can post it there. And we'll see if it gets removed!

Thanks,

MissBeth

• Not seeing a new thread. Did they remove your threads because you finally posted a way to get to your website? There were so many useful and wonderful things in them! Glad I copied out the ones I loved! My problem is one I'm sure you are familiar with. Opening to the 'flow' of your path, giving up control of it, and suddenly overwhelmed with all the people, all the distractions, the requests, the problems, the sheer magnitude of what needs to change. I'm learning as I go, but what do you do about the moments of sheer panic? Or when you just want to turn it off for a little while? The sheer frustration caused by those who are only thinking of themselves? The prevailing mood of fear and lack? Sometimes it's effortless, and you're holding that piece of the puzzle in your hand. But when you're all given out and they just keep asking? What then?

• Hello Twinsoul I left a message on my ex's answering machine to let him know that whenever he needed someone to talk to feel free to call me.

Could you give me some insight on his thoughts and feelings regarding my message?