Miserable at my new job: Guidance greatly appreciated

• I recently just left job for what I thought was a better opportunity. I know i have only been at the job a week but I already get a gut feeling that this is not going to be good for me and that I do not fit it. Can someone help and see if I should stick it out bc it will get better or if my gut is right and i should try to get out now!

Also I just recently met this guy who seems to be the only guy who has been able to get my mind and my heart away from my ex. Is he a good guy? Our first date is this week. Is he trustworthy. I get a vibe that he tries to play it to cool, so I dont know if that is how is he or if he is just not into me.

Any insights especially about the job would help!

Many blessings

• Thank you jotoole,

you should neither stick it out bc it will get better nor should you try to get out now!

Is he a good guy? No.

Is he trustworthy: No.

That is how he is.

Any insights especially about the job would help: cling faithfully to dignity and integrity, then comes development. Good fortune if you stay on course. Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. There will be companionship along the way -- a divine comfort on any journey. So relax and wait for inspirations.

And your mind is full of all wrong identifications of the past.

• Thank you Hanswolfgang

Do you think you could explain a little more when you say "you should neither stick it out bc it will get better nor should you try to get out now!" I am confused by that

Also can you explain when you wrote "Is he a good guy? No. is he trustworthy: No.That is how he is. Should I stay away from him?

Thank you

Many blessings

• Jotoole, I am getting animal vibes around you. Ever thought of being a vet or working with animals in some way?

• I love animals, I would volunteer but I would want to take every animal home with me. I also recently had to put my dog down after 17 years.

I dont know if I would be able to handle being a vet. I can't look at blood. I would love to work with animals I am just not sure in which way.

Thank you for the insights Captain!

• Thank you jotoole

Do you think you could explain a little more when you say "you should neither stick it out bc it will get better nor should you try to get out now!" I am confused by that: you have a big hope, a star of hope at your inner heaven, but for this you need energy, much energy has to be collected inside of you, until you are ready for it.

Also can you explain when you wrote "Is he a good guy? No. is he trustworthy: No.That is how he is: when he plays cool, that is how he is.

Should I stay away from him? No.

Even if you are ignorant and the ignorance is yours, it

is good at least it is yours and it has an innocence

to it. But if you are burdened with accumulated

knowledge, scripture, tradition, then you are living a

false, pseudo life. Then you are not really living, you

are just pretending that you are living. You are making

impotent gestures, empty gestures. Your life has not

the intensity, the passion -- cannot have the passion.

That passion arises only when you move on your own,

alone, into the vast sky of existence.

• I feel you would be very good at rescuing animals who are in trouble or distress - RSPCA or whatever the equivalent is where you are?

• Thank you both!

Many Blessings!!!

• I HAVE AN INTERVIEW THIS FRIDAY THAT i AM PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT....IS THIS ANOTHER DEAD END/WRONG MOVE? i HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I DO NOT TRUST MYSELF TO PICK A JOB! EVERYONE I HAVE PICKED HAS TURNED OUT BAD!

• I don't feel you are following your passion, but picking 'safe' jobs that you feel you ought to try for the sake of job security and acceptance by family and friends and maybe even society..

• Dear jotoole,

Wanted to touch base on your job. I know in your reading your angels referenced it...seems you were thinking of switching jobs, but they said you already had? I haven't listened to it since it was an audio one I sent you. I would listen to the Captain and your own internal "gut" feeling on what is the right job for you to pursue. Your passion....what you feel strongest about...what you feel is your calling...is what also is your divine purpose...as long as it's meant to heal others (which could be animals!) I would start looking at that area and ask your angels to bring you the opportunities. You don't want to be a ping pong ball, jumping from this to that to this. You can do this of course...and your angels will support you in your choices. But if you can open yourself up to letting them assist you, then they will.

Bad jobs just mean you are not following your passion or path. I know you just had an interview, but if you don't trust yourself or your own intuition, tell your angels your dilemma and let them figure it out. If the job is right for you, you will get it. If it's not right for you, you won't. And ask them to find the right one for you. That is why they are with you! To Help you!

Angel blessings,

Beth