Tarot reading please

• Hi all,

A lot seems to have transpired around me in the last couple weeks, it has caused a lot of turmoil. I was wondering if anyone can give me a tarot reading so I will have some insight as to what lies ahead? Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

RC

• If anyone can give me a tarot reading so I will have some insight as to what lies ahead? Your energy will be concentrated thereafter only in the minimizing of your ego.

A glimpse helps you to move onward, towards

achievement; but unless something becomes a

crystallized experience in your life, it is going to be

lost -- you will have to start from the very beginning.

• Morning Hans,

hope you are well.

can you check the thread Emergence, read this! and tell me what you see pls?

Need your opinion! Thanks!

RCDreamer - sorry for hijacking this thread!

• start from the very beginning......start what?

• bump

• Thank you Emergence,

I am.

Nurture the remembrance of God within in the same

manner. Now and then touch it inside to be sure it is

there. While walking on the road, stop and look inside.

Is the thread of remembrance intact? Is the flow

continuous? While eating stop for a second and check;

close your eyes and watch if the remembrance is

flowing.

• RCdreamer

start what? Meeting in fulfillment.

It may take time for you to recognise what I have

seen happening in the unconscious of your being,

because anything that happens deep in the unconscious

takes time to travel to the conscious. It depends how

much distance one has created between one's conscious

and the unconscious; it depends on that how much time

it will take to recognise it.

• Hans, Just when I think I am beginning to have growth and understanding of these gifts to seek and improve upon my knowledge I get your reading and I'm back to perplexed. You are so philosophical I get lost in your descriptions. What you have recognized "happening in my unconscious" and Blmoon is telling me I've turned a "positive" corner. I certainly hope what you are referring to is a positive change in me that will help me to advance with my understanding of these gifts and my spirit in general. I want very much to overcome wounds of the past and find my path and be of help to others most of all. Whether or not any of that has anything to do with what you see, I don't know. I have mentioned to my family that I feel I am going through a healing process. I feel as if I have some distance to go and yet am making progress. I feel like this healing will fill me with light and help to propel me forward. I hope that I am right. Otherwise though I must admit you leave me confused. If you feel you can share more details with me I would welcome them.

• I guess I'm trying too hard and in the process focusing too much on myself and not others. Sorry if I have seemed a little needy.

• RCdreamer

If you feel you can share more details with me I would welcome them: modesty that radiates brings good fortune. Be friendly to everyone and seek harmony with those around you.

Once your eye is completely clean, clean of all the dust, once it becomes a pure mirror, it reflects that which is. And that is truth and truth liberates, but it has to be your own. There is only one possibility of liberation, that is your own truth. And all that you have to do is to create a dispassionate eye.

• Hans,

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are saying. Your insights are very welcomed but at times I feel very much like the student whose professor is speaking another language, at times it just doesn't sink in or make sense. I'm working on that and would appreciate it if you could try to help me understand more easily. I loved the line "modesty that radiates brings good fortune".

In the last few months or more I have been taking what I call baby steps to find my way back to a spiritual connection. I guess we could go back to the basics of it all, I was born and raised catholic, my mother fell away from the church when I was but a small child and thus my understanding of God, church and a greater than self existence was in small increments. I have always been a believer in God or a greater spirit or in a world beyond our own shared in Light. Over the years in my teens and early twenties I tried out all kinds of churches, different religions, read from the bible and lots of others books. I learned a bit about tarot, meditation etc from my brother and learned about just knowing from family members on the rare times they would share such experiences. As a kid, teenager, young adult these types of experiences were pretty common for me. I never thought them to be publicly unacceptable until I spoke to my brother about it and he warned me that I might want to be more selective about who I shared this with, not everyone had these "gifts". I guess that was the first time I realized others had looked at me a bit funny sometimes.

I was the kid who was a great friend to others but used and abused by many. I was ridiculed and teased as children can be so cruel at times. As I grew up I made many choices that I am not proud of now and have repented for numerous times. It wasn't until recently that it occurred to me I really hadn't accepted being forgiven because I hadn't forgiven myself. I hadn't allowed old wounds the opportunity to heal and allowed myself the opportunity to overcome the pain and hurt they caused. So I began a very reflective journey. I pray a lot and have floundered in my day to day life. I kept reading whatever I could get my hands on trying to find a quick fix to the healing process. But I realize there is no quick fix, it's a process. So one day I sat and drew out a time line of my life and noted on it each time I altered my own course in life. By making a choice I shouldn't have or by encountering people who influenced those choices. I realized right, wrong or indifferent that my lifes path could have looked like a train track straight and defined clearly in it's route and destination but that the choices I made not only created a curve in the road they created a fork if you will where I went off in some other direction. So in understanding all of this I began to ask for forgiveness and help. I began a journey to heal those wounds and repent for those mistakes one by one symbolically. Digging deep to understand how or why I came to be treated in certain ways by others, did I cause it, what could I have done differently etc. It has not been easy and I know I have far to go. There have been many tears and emotional whirlwinds but I feel I am getting better, stronger, more open, less bogged down. I feel that the universe and all the powers of greatness within it has not given up on me as I thought they had. It is encouraging me to heal, to let go of the burdens I have carried for so long to try to find my way back to becoming the person I was destined to be in the first place.

This may all sound ridiculous to you or others reading it but to me it is a journey almost of rebirth, like I'm being given a second chance at life and that this time just maybe I can do a better job. All of this may be more than you wanted to hear or not what you wanted to hear I'm not sure which or maybe it is a way for me to admit not just to myself but to the world that I'm taking this seriously and I'm going to keep at it and make a difference because I know that deep down what lies ahead depends on how I live this life and what I learn in that process. Somewhere in the early stages of this journey I found myself here seeking answers. Maybe it isn't too late to lay some more track and get my life back on the path it was supposed to travel in the first place. Maybe all the choices I made have altered that path irretrievably. I don't know but I find solace in hearing that I am not alone in this quest. There are others here on similar paths, trying to find their way, maybe they don't even know it. But that's where I am, trying, constantly trying, reaching but I'm not there yet. I don't know if I will ever get there or if it's just around the corner. I do know that this healing process as I choose to call it is helping and for that I am truly grateful. I know that the guidance and advise of people like you here is helping me and so I seek it, perhaps too enthusiastically at times. But as I have said it's nice to have a venue like this where I can share my thoughts and experiences and ask for help or advice from others and not feel like the world is looking at me as if I have two heads. So I take it I need to be more understanding and if I can deeply enough forgiving of others, I need to treat them more friendly and seek harmony as you say. That will be a tough one for a selected few but I am sure you right. I have a long journey ahead before I truly like the person whose reflections peers back at me from the mirror but it's getting better. The concept of learning to love myself is very hard for me but I am working on liking that person a whole lot better.

Thanks for listening. I hope I have not said more than I should but you asked so I hope this explains some of what I am going through and trying to accomplish. I think this healing will open me up to using the gifts I was given more easily and without fear.

So am I creating a dispassionate eye? If not how do I do that?

RC

• So am I creating a dispassionate eye? No.

If not how do I do that? Awareness gives you a new

kind of eye, a new vision -- dispassionate. You simply

look with no desire; it is a totally different vision.

When you look with no desire, the world appears totally

different; when you look with desire you are confined

in your desire and you color everything according to

your desire.

• So sounds like my tunnel vision if you will and focus are holding me back, sort of. Sure is complicated. I guess I will have to keep working at it.

• Never choose, remain choicelessly aware and accept life as it is. Don’t impose any choice of your own. The absolute is there, the relative is there. Your mind is relative, but your consciousness is absolute. Your body changes, your mind changes are like a wheel—but your witnessing consciousness is like an axle; it remains always the same, never changing. It is on that axle that the mind-and-the-body wheel moves. And they are not against each other; they are supporting each other, they are complementary to each other.

• Hans, sorry I didn't respond sooner, the "real world" got in the way. LOL I like your analogy about the axle and wheels. I'll admit I get flustered reading your comments sometimes as they just seem to go over my head. The struggle to understand them better or perhaps in some instances accept rather than fight what you are saying is true is hard. I appreciate your working with me and I am trying to allow my awareness to peak rather try to override it with my choices. No matter what I want to have happen I know enough to understand it's not up to me.

• RCdreamer, I appreciate your awareness. For me it is better to be not understood than to be misunderstood.

The desire to be victorious has to be directed

inwards. And there there are real enemies to be

conquered: anger, greed, jealousy, and so on, so forth.

These are the real enemies. They can all be reduced to

a single enemy, that is unconsciousness. They all grow

out of it.

• Hans I'll keep praying for help to overcome my own demons as well. Thanks for that reminder.

• It is a very revolutionary concept. It is life-accepting. It is not a renunciation... it is a celebration.

• dear hans

i would like some insight about my career i appied for a managers job .

will i get the job or should i apply for another.

thank you for your time

kathy

• i would like some insight about my career: do not allow that things do go wrong in your presence.

will i get the job or should i apply for another: both, you will get the job and you should apply for another.

You are walking and suddenly it starts raining. Now, you can make a problem out of it or you can enjoy it. Both are dependent on your attitude.