Captain...ex wife wants to get back together

• I recently learned that my ex-wfe wants to get back together with me. I think she is begining to realize her errors of using me.My question is could we both be happy together again?

It seems like I got bored early first in our relatinship and then she later did as well...we were both immature I guess.

I realize she is still emotionally confused as I also still am.....and now maybe it is too late because I am going to Taiwan. But is there a chance of her really loving me or is she just planning to use again? I feel like I have forced her to be a better person by example and I could continue to help her ascend so to speak....we both desire a lot of freedom while I love to travel and she is focused on financial success....which I know will eventually come to me...we could find middle ground.

If anyone else wants to chime in...my name is Kenneth....dob: 6/22/81

Her name is Eun-Mi....dob: 6/14/81

Many thanks.

• Sorry I made a mistak.....her dob is 6/14/84 not 81

• Kenneth, your ex returns to you when her other affairs don't work out and she needs someone to support her. I know you're going to Taiwan to find love but it's not there. Your need for sex within a fufilling love relationship is driving you to extremes. Your lesson is to learn not to depend on others for your happiness and to face your urge for intimacy and your need to be sexually desirable to someone but not let it control you. While you search obsessively for a love outside yourself, your life goes down the drain. Live your dreams first and love will be an added bonus.

• **** = sex.

• Thanks for your insight.

honest to Godthe main reason I am going to Taiwan is to tavel and to get over this horrible situation with my wife.

Why do you regard my trip toTaiwan in such a negative manner? Will it be a disaster or something? You said my life going down the drain?? Can you elaborate?

I was hoping to meet somone in Taiwan or wherever I ended up going for that matter.

Also, why is there no possible love in my near future? I never needed someone before to be happy....I just feel like I do need a rebound relationship whereever I go or am.

• I thought by going to Taiwan I was living my dreams.....I always dreamed of working in Asia again when I was with my ex-wife in the states......do you mean my dream of acting in big movies? Because travelling is my other big dream. This is what I want. Your message is confusing,though, I know there are certain truths in it.

• Your fixation on Asian women and finding someone to love you are blinding you to the possibilities around you. And you are not being honest with yourself about your motives. More self-awareness is needed here. You keep going around and around in circles, Ken, with the same old issues. You say you want to travel but even if you go overseas you will be standing still in the same old spot.

• Captain,

Any improvement on my vibes? How am I doing, so far?

• sorry wrong thread. : (

• Captain.....all I had here is a blue colar pest control job. that makes very litte money. Also, this small town is very boring to me. The ony reaon I am he to ein with is my family.

I only have $2,000 in my name and a plane ticket to Los Angeles and to Taiwan.

$2,000 is not enough money to go to LA without a car and a job. Don't you think?

I will make a decent amount of money in Taiwan and will be really close to so many interesting countries.

It's not all about women though I admit they play a large part in my motives.

But if women were all I cared about I would move to Thailand where it is easy to meet them or even China.

It is supposed to be difficult to meet Taiwannese women.

Also, there is a bigger reason I am drawn to Asia........I believe I lived some past lives there. I have always been fascinated with Asian cultures my entire life. I had the time of my life in Korea just exploring everything and seeing a new culture. Love the food, temples way of life....believes, Bddhism...ect.

• beliefs i meant to say

• Captain.....all I had here is a blue colar pest control job. that makes very litte money. Also, this small town is very boring to me. The ony reaon I am he to ein with is my family.

I only have $2,000 in my name and a plane ticket to Los Angeles and to Taiwan.

$2,000 is not enough money to go to LA without a car and a job. Don't you think?

I will make a decent amount of money in Taiwan and will be really close to so many interesting countries.

It's not all about women though I admit they play a large part in my motives.

But if women were all I cared about I would move to Thailand where it is easy to meet them or even China.

It is supposed to be difficult to meet Taiwannese women.

Also, there is a bigger reason I am drawn to Asia........I believe I lived some past lives there. I have always been fascinated with Asian cultures my entire life. I had the time of my life in Korea just exploring everything and seeing a new culture. Love the food, temples way of life....beliefs, Bddhism...ect.

Sorry for the double post.

• Kentucker, do you know what time you were born? Are you a Gemini rising?

• Around 4 or 6 p.m. Not sure about the Gemini rising.....do you have something to tell me???

Many thanks.

• Hmmm…well that would put you at either Scorpio or Sagittarius rising. It’s really hard (and inaccurate) to see anything for sure without the correct birth time. If you were a Sag rising or descendant, it would explain your thirst for travel to foreign countries. You do have some hard transits coming up that will force you to re-evaluate yours values and what is truly important in your life. If you need to take the time to spread your wings and fly then do so, but do it for you and not because you want to run away from something nor with the hopes that you will meet someone that you think will replace what is missing. You are not being fair to yourself or to the other person if you haven’t healed or found the balance within yourself to take part in a healthy relationship. Your ex isn’t the stabilizing factor at this point; she is going thru her own turmoil. I can’t write much now, I have some family obligations that I have to fulfill.

• I don't need someone to complete me. I have always been complete. I do want a fling, however, to help me get past this bulls&t that she has pulled on me. She went to a bar right after we broke up and found one....the first guy sh met....talk about cheap and tacky. I feel ashamed to ever have and still have feelings for someone like that.

There is no way in hell I could have ever dragged another woman in front of her just because it helped me move on. It would have literally killed her. The more I think about it, I don't want anything to do with that piece of garbage. That is part of the reason why I am leaving...not running away....just officially moving on. I just want to play around with different flings at this point....it will be a while before I take someone seriously again. They would have to be one hell of a person.....example if a girl has sex within the first three meetings she is def not relationship material....any kind of drinking problem...not relationship...any kind of anything that is a red flag...then forget about it. I used to I never judged anyone based on their problems, but now I realize when you get close to someone with problems they can send your world crashing down along with their's.

• Sorry, please disregard that last post...I got over emotional for a second. The way it ended with me and my wife was fitting because for a long time I didn't even want to be with her but didn't want to hurt her by leaving her. I should have done the hard but right thing and called it off when she proposed to me or anytime after for that matter. Karma will get you I guess. Also, I don't think neither of us deserved something great at that point and that is what we got. Guess I am just bitter with her throwing the guy in front of me...but I realize she did that to try and get over me. Wasn't meant to be obviously.

Anyways, Captain and Aqua...I appreciate your straight talk and I realize it's not in your interests to tell people what they want to hear.....but is my decision to go to Taiwan really so bad? You guys are making me think a big disaster will happen or something. What is this major transit talk? Will this be a failed trip? I don't need any more mishaps at this point in my life.

Once again, thanks for any insight offered.

• No, this won't be a disastrous trip - you just won't find the things you're looking for deep down. But hey, I sincerely hope you enjoy the sights and the different culture because it may just give you a different perspective on your life.

• You sound a lot like my partner after the break up of his 2nd marriage about 15 yrs ago. He brought his 1st wife over from Asia also and he is an early Cancer just as you are. All I want to say is that carrying around the anger and bitterness will hurt you as much if not more than what she has done to you. When you begin to forgive her is when you will be able to make peace with yourself (and her).

Ah...I see the Captain has said what I wanted to say. I don’t think there is anything wrong with going to Taiwan as long as you are going for the right reasons. Maybe the job opportunities are better idk, or maybe you need the exploration to give you some perspective. Growth is never a bad thing. My motto, never live with regret and always look at life experiences as what makes you, you (even though some of it can be painful). Your relationship, career and home life are affected and to balance those 3 priorities you will need to discover what your values are in each.

• Thanks to both of you. I do need a perspctve chane.

Aqua......until she apologizes profusively... I want nothing to do with her. The only time when I can forgive her is when I find something so much better that I will not even care about what she did anymore. I just feel like the biggest idiot in the worl for taking care of her for so long when I was sick and always defending her name against people who now I realize just saw right through her. I was so loyal to her when all I really wanted to do was leave her. Then the roles reversed a little and she sided with strangers over me and left. I can't help but HATE her so much.